PDA

View Full Version : For "Dreamers" On Right, Tancredo or Paul?

Hugh Lincoln
07-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Seems both are doing better than expected with raising cash, getting support, etc.

So which of these two do you favor? They both look damn good to me.

07-08-2007, 08:15 PM
no idea why anyone would dream for Paul but Tancredo would definitely be an interesitng President.

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Seems both are doing better than expected with raising cash, getting support, etc.

So which of these two do you favor? They both look damn good to me.

Tancredo all the way! :salute:

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 09:13 PM
no idea why anyone would dream for Paul but Tancredo would definitely be an interesitng President.

I think Tancredo could have a good shot, but I don't think there is a chance in hell that Paul will get elected.

5stringJeff
07-09-2007, 10:05 PM
I only know of Tancredo's stand on immigration (which I admire), so I'd have to say Paul.

manu1959
07-09-2007, 10:09 PM
neither.....

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 10:15 PM
I only know of Tancredo's stand on immigration (which I admire), so I'd have to say Paul.

He really is the best candidate. If you want to see his stance on the other issues go here www.teamtancredo.com After going through his website it made me realize who I want to support. :salute:

Black Lance
07-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Ron Paul. Smaller government = lower taxes = more money for everyone.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 10:48 PM

He still has almost no chance of winning.............

manu1959
07-09-2007, 11:21 PM

except for all the unemployed govt. workers now on the dole.........

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 11:51 PM

Like the people of Pennsylvania, that Governor is such an asshole.

Abbey Marie
07-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Like the people of Pennsylvania, that Governor is such an asshole.

He always was, even back when he was the Philly. D.A. A good friend who was an assistant D.A. in that office at the time, told me some stories...

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 01:38 PM
He always was, even back when he was the Philly. D.A. A good friend who was an assistant D.A. in that office at the time, told me some stories...

Yea, well he just kissed his career goodbye. I just feel bad for all those family's where the main bread winner doesn't have a job now.

07-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Yea, well he just kissed his career goodbye. I just feel bad for all those family's where the main bread winner doesn't have a job now.

kissed his career goodbye? How all he has left is running for Presidency which i dont think he is likely to do. He just was reelected as governor so the people cant do anything for the next four years (less really but you get my point).

even if he did run for President, it will be far enough in the future for the people to forget this all.

Geolibertarian
07-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Tom "No more LEGAL immigration" Tancredo. You have to be joking.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 01:23 AM
kissed his career goodbye? How all he has left is running for Presidency which i dont think he is likely to do. He just was reelected as governor so the people cant do anything for the next four years (less really but you get my point).

even if he did run for President, it will be far enough in the future for the people to forget this all.

Actually they could force a recall.

Abbey Marie
07-12-2007, 10:48 AM

Campaign ads have a funny way of bringing up the past.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Campaign ads have a funny way of bringing up the past.

Well when the candidate cant attack someone on the issues, they then go into past stuff.

Abbey Marie
07-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Well when the candidate cant attack someone on the issues, they then go into past stuff.

I think they can do both. And some older issues deserve being brought up.

Black Lance
07-12-2007, 03:28 PM
He still has almost no chance of winning.............

Yes, but he's the "dream candidate", remember?

Black Lance
07-12-2007, 03:30 PM

Who would gradually be picked up by an invigorated private sector market.