PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus

Jeff
10-12-2015, 07:17 AM
That is correct, Obama has taken anything pork out of the prisons, I have to wonder, during let do they only serve pizza or fish on Fridays, after all that is a christian custom, so I am sure if he is bending over for the muzzies well then he must be doing right by all religions, surely Obama wouldn't play favorites. :rolleyes:

I mean these guys are prisoners, how about be thankful for three hots and a cot, but Obama want's to make sure his breed pf fplks atre just a little more comfy.

(CNSNews.com) - The federal Bureau of Prisons, a subdivision of President Barack Obama's Justice Department, has banished all pork products from the menus in all federal prisons, according to a report in the Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2015/10/09/finally-the-government-has-decided-to-eliminate-pork-from-the-menu-in-federal-prisons/).
The government says it made the decision to do this because a survey showed that inmates do not like eating pork products.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/federal-government-bans-pork-prison-menus

revelarts
10-12-2015, 07:22 AM
20 years to life with no possibility of bacon?!
i-dun-know, seems cruel and unusual to me.
the red cross should investigate,

looks like the prison smugglers will have some new contraband.

NightTrain
10-12-2015, 07:51 AM
No pork because they don't care for it, eh?

Well, there's sure to be a few Hindus that don't eat beef, either. And I'm sure there's a few vegetarian convicts as well.

The safe thing to do, in our neverending quest to avoid offending anyone is to make all prisoners eat vegan.

As far as I know, no one can truly be offended by eating organic tofu and veggies. Yet.

Black Diamond
10-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Have them eat fried chicken and watermelon

Bilgerat
10-12-2015, 08:17 AM
As far as I know, no one can truly be offended by eating organic tofu and veggies. Yet.

There's bound to be a Pastafarian or two

http://api.ning.com/files/Vkk0tXOVinZ2p15zMB5LkcR8ekb2g3UpEsi12Niw-qnGttOAw7apO1oYWJCnN3jjyliW7JTTs8H76D0c6juo0AD326D tedgL/Pastafarianprayer.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2015, 09:57 AM
20 years to life with no possibility of bacon?!
i-dun-know, seems cruel and unusual to me.
the red cross should investigate,

looks like the prison smugglers will have some new contraband.

The "muslim in hiding" in the oval office now takes care of his muslim brothers.
Least you forget they hate pork--even though they themselves are swine!
This is about obama advancing Islam and has nothing to do with anything else! A fact .. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2015, 09:59 AM
No pork because they don't care for it, eh?

Well, there's sure to be a few Hindus that don't eat beef, either. And I'm sure there's a few vegetarian convicts as well.

The safe thing to do, in our neverending quest to avoid offending anyone is to make all prisoners eat vegan.

The "muslim in hiding" in the oval office now takes care of his muslim brothers.
Least you forget, they(the muslim scum) hate pork--even though they themselves are swine!-Tyr

Christie Brinkley
10-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Obama preparing for his muslim brothers ('refugees') to come then?

tailfins
10-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Have them eat fried chicken and watermelon

What if they hired Sheriff Joe Arpaio as a nutrition consultant? A diet of bread and water is Kosher, Halal and Vegan!

Gunny
10-12-2015, 11:02 AM
What if they hired Sheriff Joe Arpaio as a nutrition consultant? A diet of bread and water is Kosher, Halal and Vegan!

He's a jackass.

DragonStryk72
10-12-2015, 11:19 AM
That is correct, Obama has taken anything pork out of the prisons, I have to wonder, during let do they only serve pizza or fish on Fridays, after all that is a christian custom, so I am sure if he is bending over for the muzzies well then he must be doing right by all religions, surely Obama wouldn't play favorites. :rolleyes:

I mean these guys are prisoners, how about be thankful for three hots and a cot, but Obama want's to make sure his breed pf fplks atre just a little more comfy.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/federal-government-bans-pork-prison-menus

Well, actually, I tend to agree with the point.

No, no, not the PC thing. Having been military, pork is something I didn't eat on ship. Out in town? Sure, plenty of good places.

The problem is that most government cafeterias can't actually cook pork properly, and it sucks. Bacon is good, but not when the ship makes it, cause it's too brittle, cooked to the point of no juiciness. This pretty much extends to all pork products.

While I understand the assumption it's to placate this group or that, if the inmates in general aren't eating it, might as well stop buying the stuff.

aboutime
10-12-2015, 08:37 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/giphy.gif

Bilgerat
10-13-2015, 06:42 AM
"if the inmates in general aren't eating it, might as well stop buying the stuff."

My Lady is a teacher here in So. Florida

She heard this and again reiterated, why hasn't that thought entered into the school lunch program?

Gunny
10-13-2015, 07:42 AM
Well, actually, I tend to agree with the point.

No, no, not the PC thing. Having been military, pork is something I didn't eat on ship. Out in town? Sure, plenty of good places.

The problem is that most government cafeterias can't actually cook pork properly, and it sucks. Bacon is good, but not when the ship makes it, cause it's too brittle, cooked to the point of no juiciness. This pretty much extends to all pork products.

While I understand the assumption it's to placate this group or that, if the inmates in general aren't eating it, might as well stop buying the stuff.

That ain't no shit about the being deployed crap. Somebody need to teach all those damned Filipinos that got a lock on the chef jobs how to cook. :laugh:

I'd want the death penalty. We treat prisoners like garbage. I'm not saying they shouldn't be imprisoned for their crimes, but ASPCA animals are treated better than they get. Put them to death or treat them like they're still humans.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-13-2015, 07:43 AM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

2015.10.08 (Nong Chik, Thailand) - A Buddhist couple selling pork are
murdered by Muslim 'insurgents'.

Gunny
10-13-2015, 08:00 AM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

2015.10.08 (Nong Chik, Thailand) - A Buddhist couple selling pork are
murdered by Muslim 'insurgents'.

F-ing ridiculous.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-13-2015, 08:34 AM
F-ing ridiculous.

And F-ING INSANE..............
Islam is insanity,darkness and evil working to destroy ...
Everything about it proves that correct summation my friend!----Tyr

DragonStryk72
10-13-2015, 04:00 PM
My Lady is a teacher here in So. Florida

She heard this and again reiterated, why hasn't that thought entered into the school lunch program?

lol, I have no idea, cause there always seemed to be an item or two on the line even when I was in school, that no one ever took as part of their meal.

DragonStryk72
10-13-2015, 04:10 PM
That ain't no shit about the being deployed crap. Somebody need to teach all those damned Filipinos that got a lock on the chef jobs how to cook. :laugh:

I'd want the death penalty. We treat prisoners like garbage. I'm not saying they shouldn't be imprisoned for their crimes, but ASPCA animals are treated better than they get. Put them to death or treat them like they're still humans.

And that's without even considering the sheer insane number of people we have incarcerated, especially for non-violent drug offenses. We have people in jail right now, that are there longer than those who rob banks, and what are they there for? Mandatory minimum sentencing because they were overbooked for having more than a single joint's worth of weed.

When your incarceration rate is literally so high that you have more people per capita than the communists and tyrants imprisoned, you may need to rethink the way you shepherd liberty.