10-12-2015, 09:28 AM
You aren't alone.

jimnyc
10-12-2015, 09:31 AM
You aren't alone.

Not to mention my mr magoo glasses

Gunny
10-12-2015, 11:27 AM
I have very big hands, period. Should try texting with that shit. Why I post on a desktop. I watch these people going all ga-ga with a phone and I hit 2-3 letters every time. I have to close one eye and use one finger to text on a so-called smart phone. I want my flip top back.

jimnyc
10-12-2015, 12:45 PM
I have very big hands, period. Should try texting with that shit. Why I post on a desktop. I watch these people going all ga-ga with a phone and I hit 2-3 letters every time. I have to close one eye and use one finger to text on a so-called smart phone. I want my flip top back.

That's why I only use the voice texting crap. But then it mistakes what I'm saying and it ends up looking like fat thumbs anyway!

Motown
10-12-2015, 12:57 PM
That's why I only use the voice texting crap. But then it mistakes what I'm saying and it ends up looking like fat thumbs anyway!

Blame it on your fat thumbs. Uh huh. OK. Alright.

jimnyc
10-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Blame it on your fat thumbs. Uh huh. OK. Alright.

I have a fat belly too, but not fat enough that it hits the keyboard yet. :laugh:

Motown
10-12-2015, 01:11 PM
I have a fat belly too, but not fat enough that it hits the keyboard yet. :laugh:

Said every guy ever?

Gunny
10-12-2015, 06:29 PM

Yeah, well let me tell you what voice texting does with a Texas drawl .... apparently I need an interpreter on the damned so called smart phone. It ain't as smart as it thinks. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-12-2015, 07:10 PM

....You got a fat belly? say it aint so....dont let yourself go!:beer:

Gunny
10-12-2015, 07:18 PM

I hate people like you. I've lost enough weight in the past year alone I can get my pants off without even unbuckling my belt. Sad part is I'm STILL bigger than most people.