PDA

View Full Version : CNN won't pit Dems against each other in Tuesday's debate

jimnyc
10-12-2015, 03:36 PM
I don't think the debates should be a mockery and turned into slugfests - but I will guarantee you that any/all media treat the dems differently than the republican field. Hell, the fruity Cooper admitted himself that he would be different. And why? Well, we all know the answer to that one.

-----

CNN's Anderson Cooper will moderate the first Democratic presidential debate this week, and unlike the previous Republican debate hosted by CNN, Cooper said he won't be encouraging confrontations between the candidates.

"I'm always uncomfortable with that notion of setting people up in order to kind of promote some sort of a face off," Cooper said Sunday on CNN's "Reliable Sources." "Look, these are all serious people. This is a serious debate. They want to talk about the issues and I want to give them an opportunity to do that."

Cooper's suggested style is a departure from the GOP debate hosted by CNN and moderated by Jake Tapper in September.

Before that debate, Tapper had said he was "trying to craft questions that, in most cases, pit candidates against the other."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-wont-pit-dems-against-each-other-in-tuesdays-debate/article/2573885

Perianne
10-12-2015, 04:22 PM
The worst of them all was media ho Megyn Kelly. So, one can't say squat about CNN without also blaming FOX. But you are right, the Dems will get kid gloves.

LongTermGuy
10-12-2015, 07:12 PM
The worst of them all was media ho Megyn Kelly. So, one can't say squat about CNN without also blaming FOX. But you are right, the Dems will get kid gloves.

and it will be quite boring and their ratings will suck bad....just watch...:laugh:

gabosaurus
10-12-2015, 07:26 PM
CNN will treat the Dem debate differently because there is only one real candidate. Bernie Sanders is pretty much a flavor of the month. He doesn't have any workable ideas that would hold up under real life circumstances.
If I am Hillary Clinton, I would say as little as possible. Her answers will be way beyond generic.

The GOP debates are interesting because there are multiple candidates that will go the distance.
The networks have gone after Trump because he has shown that he can be baited. Trump is Pavlov's candidate. Throw him a loaded question and he will go off.

aboutime
10-12-2015, 08:45 PM
CNN (Clinton News Network) has only one agenda, and Cooper will probably only ask the Hitlery pre-ordained questions SHE, Bubba, and Wasserman Schultz Approve, per the Liberal Talking Points Manual on Professionally Answered LIES!