PDA

View Full Version : End of Days?

Gunny
10-13-2015, 08:18 AM
The Cubs are actually winning? I need to find my shovel and build a shelter. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-13-2015, 08:57 AM
The Cubs are actually winning? I need to find my shovel and build a shelter. :laugh:

6 homers will do that for you! If my Dodgers can't do nothing this year, I wouldn't mind seeing the Cubs come back from the stone age!

And F the Mets.

Gunny
10-14-2015, 05:38 PM
6 homers will do that for you! If my Dodgers can't do nothing this year, I wouldn't mind seeing the Cubs come back from the stone age!

And F the Mets.

I don't know who plays for what but the very idea of the Astros vs the Cubs? I need a bigger shovel and to dig deeper. :laugh:

Black Diamond
10-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Cubs have made it this far before and ripped my effing heart out with their screwups....

Twice.

jimnyc
10-16-2015, 02:16 PM
It's the Cubbies all the way for me now! I hate the Mets. I hope they become the new Cubs and don't win one for like the next 277 years.

Abbey Marie
10-16-2015, 04:00 PM
It's the Cubbies all the way for me now! I hate the Mets. I hope they become the new Cubs and don't win one for like the next 277 years.

Hatin' on another NY team?

How do you feel about the Yankees, Knicks, Rangers and Islanders?

Perianne
10-16-2015, 04:03 PM

I used to like the Mets, that is until I saw that pitcher with the AWFUL hair. His name is Begoom, or something like that. I wanted to tell him to cut that stupid hair. Geez.

jimnyc
10-16-2015, 04:15 PM
I used to like the Mets, that is until I saw that pitcher with the AWFUL hair. His name is Begoom, or something like that. I wanted to tell him to cut that stupid hair. Geez.

Me too, but Kershaw and Greinke aren't much better. But deGrom looks like a troll. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-16-2015, 04:16 PM
Hatin' on another NY team?

How do you feel about the Yankees, Knicks, Rangers and Islanders?

Yankees I can give or take, no hatred and no love. But I've been to more Yankees games than any other team, and I like their hot dogs.

I couldn't care less about the Knicks either way.

I hate the Islanders and am a HUGE Rangers fan, which explains the hatred for the Islanders! :)

Gunny
10-16-2015, 09:09 PM

Good luck with THAT. I used to be a 'Stros fan and just gave up on that crap. If they couldn't figure out how to choke they wouldn't know what to do.

And I'm guessing I won't be watching any world series games since every team left sucks. :slap: