PDA

View Full Version : Daenerys Targaryen sexiest woman alive

jimnyc
10-13-2015, 09:20 AM
Daenerys Targaryen aka Khaleesi aka Emilia Clarke - has been names the sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine. Now I don't know about all that, but I do know that I love her!! I love the show and hope she ends up winning the throne. She's cute as hell!! AND I've seen her boobies!! :)

-----

NEW YORK (AP) — It's most definitely Emilia Clarke's year.

The 28-year-old Londoner, who plays menacing, white-haired Daenerys Targaryen, aka Khaleesi, aka Mother of Dragons on "Game of Thrones," is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive.

The magazine made the announcement early Tuesday, but GQ got there first, anointing Clarke Woman of the Year in September.

In addition to her high-profile role on the massively popular HBO series, Clarke was Sarah Connor in the summer movie hit "Terminator: Genisys."

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/esquires-sexiest-woman-alive-sultry-emilia-clarke-040155196.html

SassyLady
10-14-2015, 10:43 PM
Any woman who commands dragons and stands up for the weak and bullied has to be the ultimate bad ass warrior......which makes her beyond sexiest woman alive.

I'm talking about Daenerys, not Clarke. :coffee:

gabosaurus
10-14-2015, 10:45 PM
If you haven't seen more than her boobies, you haven't been looking hard enough (pun intended).