PDA

View Full Version : Iraqis Are Asking Russia to Bomb ISIS

jimnyc
10-13-2015, 10:41 AM
Who can blame them? Their help mainly retreats from them and then ISIS starts building up more and more.

---

Frustrated by what they see as the U.S.'s failure to defeat ISIS militants who have seized as much as one-third of the country, some Iraqi civilians want Russia to start bombing their soil.

Moscow began launching airstrikes in neighboring Syria last month, supporting President Bashar Assad in a complex civil war against ISIS extremists and other rebel groups.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi — who has seen large swaths of his country and Syria overrun by ISIS — said last week he would "consider" and "welcome" Russian airstrikes alongside those by the U.S.-led coalition.

Iraq's government and powerful Iranian-backed militias question the United States' resolve in fighting ISIS militants, alleging the U.S.-led coalition's airstrikes are ineffective. Besides, after the 2003 U.S. invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein, subsequent civil war and the Western coalition's withdrawal, few expected to see the American military return in any form.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/some-iraqis-are-asking-russia-bomb-isis-their-country-n440901

Christie Brinkley
10-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Glad to know the Iraqis are catching on to the plan that the United States really does not want to destroy ISIS instead just faking to fight them to maintain chaos in the region and to overthrow Assad and maintain the threat of terror at home.

jimnyc
10-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Glad to know the Iraqis are catching on to the plan that the United States really does not want to destroy ISIS instead just faking to fight them to maintain chaos in the region and to overthrow Assad and maintain the threat of terror at home.

Sadly, I would have trouble debating that. Obama's actions in Iraq do lead me to believe that he couldn't have cared less about any type of victory over there. And then of course sat idly as things got worse and terrorists started making plans and building up. And then sits by idly as they continue to do the same and are building themselves into a huge force to be reckoned with. Why? I can't say that either.

What I do know is that ISIS is a HUGE threat to the entire region, and a lot more if left unchecked. Last I heard they had well over 30,000 members. That's awfully large for a terrorist group. They are making MEGA money, they say over a million per day, selling oil alone. And then how many followers do they have around the world?

Christie Brinkley
10-13-2015, 11:21 AM
Sadly, I would have trouble debating that. Obama's actions in Iraq do lead me to believe that he couldn't have cared less about any type of victory over there. And then of course sat idly as things got worse and terrorists started making plans and building up. And then sits by idly as they continue to do the same and are building themselves into a huge force to be reckoned with. Why? I can't say that either.

What I do know is that ISIS is a HUGE threat to the entire region, and a lot more if left unchecked. Last I heard they had well over 30,000 members. That's awfully large for a terrorist group. They are making MEGA money, they say over a million per day, selling oil alone. And then how many followers do they have around the world?
During the invasion in Iraq in 2003, in one day the United States dropped over 6,000 bombs. On ISIS they drop 16 bombs a day which mostly hit empty buildings, empty cars and old artillery pieces as shown here-

They must of got the word from CIA operatives that they needed a target to hit so ISIS set up the old equipment then back away from it and wait for the US strike to happen so the United States can give the puff of smoke to their propaganda 'news' networks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ppd09ATLaA

Notice how the ISIS figher is covering his ears because he knows the US strike is coming.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-15-2015, 07:28 PM
During the invasion in Iraq in 2003, in one day the United States dropped over 6,000 bombs. On ISIS they drop 16 bombs a day which mostly hit empty buildings, empty cars and old artillery pieces as shown here-

They must of got the word from CIA operatives that they needed a target to hit so ISIS set up the old equipment then back away from it and wait for the US strike to happen so the United States can give the puff of smoke to their propaganda 'news' networks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ppd09ATLaA

Notice how the ISIS figher is covering his ears because he knows the US strike is coming.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZactly.................-Tyr