PDA

View Full Version : Food snobs/tasters exposed as fools...

DLT
10-13-2015, 12:46 PM
by two Dutch guys at a Netherlands health food convention. It's hilarious watching these idiots pretend to know the difference between "pure/organic" food and McDonalds standard fare.

Watch: Food Snobs Think They're Eating Organic Food, but It's Really McDonald's

Pranksters asked food experts to taste "organic snacks" that were actually artfully sliced McNuggests and cheeseburgers.

Two Dutch pranksters from the professional YouTube prankster group Lifehunters organized a taste test at one of Europe's most popular cuisine exhibitions, asking so-called food experts to taste and comment on what they said were "organic snacks," but were actually McNuggets and cheeseburgers.

The foodies, who were attending a health food convention in Houten, the Netherlands, were unable to tell the difference, even heaping praise on what they believed was healthy organic food.

Watch the video here:

http://www.alternet.org/food/mcprank-food-snobs-think-theyre-eating-organic-food-its-really-mcdonalds

Gunny
10-13-2015, 01:10 PM
by two Dutch guys at a Netherlands health food convention. It's hilarious watching these idiots pretend to know the difference between "pure/organic" food and McDonalds standard fare.

Pranksters asked food experts to taste "organic snacks" that were actually artfully sliced McNuggests and cheeseburgers.

Two Dutch pranksters from the professional YouTube prankster group Lifehunters organized a taste test at one of Europe's most popular cuisine exhibitions, asking so-called food experts to taste and comment on what they said were "organic snacks," but were actually McNuggets and cheeseburgers.

The foodies, who were attending a health food convention in Houten, the Netherlands, were unable to tell the difference, even heaping praise on what they believed was healthy organic food.

Watch the video here:

http://www.alternet.org/food/mcprank-food-snobs-think-theyre-eating-organic-food-its-really-mcdonalds

Anyone that can't identify a McNugget in the first bite is a slacker. That's like eating SPAM.

DLT
10-13-2015, 02:52 PM
Anyone that can't identify a McNugget in the first bite is a slacker. That's like eating SPAM.

But not just "not identify" it....

they praised it as "pure"! LMAO!

Voted4Reagan
10-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Free Range McChicken

revelarts
10-13-2015, 04:10 PM

Watch the video here:

that's Funny.

But you can't tell what's "organic" or "pure" by tasting.
McDonald's has spent millions on chemical testing to perfect certain flavors.
other food companies do the same. They could make a load of dog crap taste like 100% angus.
the same as frebreze makes a room full of garbage and musty chairs smell like a garden.

But some food companies do a piss poor job and their chicken taste like moist cardboard and their ice-cream taste like Peto-Bismal.

McDonald's has been posturing like it has more healthy selections available. They put oatmeal on the menu a while back. One morning i swung by to get some. Sluping up a spoonful i found that it tasted like CANDY it was so sweet with sugar.
last oatmeal i ate there.

DragonStryk72
10-13-2015, 04:14 PM
That's akin to a trick Penn & Teller pulled. What they did was take a banana, cut it in half, and asked people to pick which one was organic, and why they thought it was organic. It was hilarious.

jimnyc
10-13-2015, 04:20 PM
that's Funny.

But you can't tell what's "organic" or "pure" by tasting.
McDonald's has spent millions on chemical testing to perfect certain flavors.
other food companies do the same. They could make a load of dog crap taste like 100% angus.
the same as frebreze makes a room full of garbage and musty chairs smell like a garden.

Thanks Rev, I suppose I've now eaten my last angus burger from Mickey D's!!

I used to buy this liquid a long time back called "morning breeze", which is just some sort of sulfur. "Stink bombs" today. Man, break them in the hallway at school and within a minute it was cleared out. You would think eating a crap sandwich would be a plus after inhaling this crap. :laugh:

Perianne
10-13-2015, 07:38 PM
They could make a load of dog crap taste like 100% angus.

Perhaps you mean they could make it taste like anus? :)

I was watching a cooking show on TV. One of the ingredients was cow rectum. Yummy. :puke: