PDA

View Full Version : What's Tom Thinking?

Perianne
10-13-2015, 05:52 PM
I wonder what is going through hunky Tom Brady's head in anticipation of Sunday night's game between his Patriots and the whiny Colts?

I am not even a Patriots fan, but I hope hunky Tom throws for 45 touchdowns, one for each of the 45 points they scored when they last stomped the whiny Colts. In that game, the Patriots led 17-7 at half time, then scored 28 straight points (using "legal" balls). Afterwards, the whiny Colts complained of hunky Brady cheating.

Gunny
10-14-2015, 07:14 AM
I wonder what is going through hunky Tom Brady's head in anticipation of Sunday night's game between his Patriots and the whiny Colts?

I am not even a Patriots fan, but I hope hunky Tom throws for 45 touchdowns, one for each of the 45 points they scored when they last stomped the whiny Colts. In that game, the Patriots led 17-7 at half time, then scored 28 straight points (using "legal" balls). Afterwards, the whiny Colts complained of hunky Brady cheating.

I'd underinflate my footballs. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-14-2015, 10:39 AM
I read somewhere that his marriage with Gisele is nothing more than a cover, and he's a flaming homosexual. :dunno:

Bilgerat
10-14-2015, 11:47 AM
I read somewhere that his marriage with Gisele is nothing more than a cover, and he's a flaming homosexual. :dunno:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7775&stc=1

jimnyc
10-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Oh, I'm not accusing him of being a cheater anymore. I just simply hate him is all. :laugh:

Perianne
11-03-2015, 02:00 AM
I wonder how Tom is feeling now? Another undefeated regular season on the horizon?

Voted4Reagan
11-03-2015, 06:53 AM

A ROMO-Sexual???

jimnyc
11-03-2015, 12:22 PM
I wonder how Tom is feeling now? Another undefeated regular season on the horizon?

Going 18-0 and then falling to 18-1 hurts WAY more than going 10-6. :) They will lose, either prior to the big game, or in it. Games they have left that are tough, prior to the playoffs of course, and 4 out of them are away games. Also factor in that I will be jabbing my voodoo doll non-stop. :)

@ NY Giants
Buffalo
@ Denver
@NY Jets
@Miami

Gunny
11-03-2015, 12:37 PM
A ROMO-Sexual???

That damned Romo-sexual needs to start thinking with RIGHT damned head. He's always so busy with his damned chicks. It's like "Dude, your choking, loser ass is getting paid millions to win a game once a fucking week for 17 weeks. You can get a piece of ass for whatever it goes for on your own damned time."

I hate to keep going back to me, but military people don't get ass for 6 months at a time. That ain't counting the 3 10 day workups before you deploy. Football season's a "bit" shorter. And we damned sure weren't getting millions out of the deal.

Jones needs to bequeath me the Cowboys. Only I ain't going to the college draft. I'm going to the recently discharged Marines list and South Texas Rodeo riders. You want to learn how to get hit? Even if you win by score I GUARANTEE you won't be winning -- if you can even start-- the next game.

Perianne
01-18-2016, 06:57 PM
It was one year ago today that the whiny Colts complained about the underinflated footballs after Brady beat them down 45-7. Of course poopoo head Roger Goodell acted all high and mighty. Brady beat him in court. I hope Brady wins it all so Goodell has to hand him the trophy.

And Brady is cute, so it was unfair for him to have to suffer with the accusations.

Black Diamond
01-18-2016, 08:15 PM
It's tough to win in Denver.

Abbey Marie
01-18-2016, 08:54 PM

Well, she looks like a tranny, so it's all good.

:laugh2:

aboutime
01-18-2016, 09:41 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7775&stc=1

That's why he has such a fetish with BALLS!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does Tom love THAN FRAN THISCO??? Y.M.C.A.