PDA

View Full Version : 'We The People' Agenda 21 Being Pushed By Dumb Celebs

Christie Brinkley
10-14-2015, 05:11 AM
Cracks me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpqVmvMCmp0

Whipping up collectivist globalism once again. These multi millionaire celebs make me laugh!

SassyLady
10-14-2015, 10:34 PM
Agenda 21 is the greatest threat to freedom.

fj1200
10-15-2015, 09:49 AM
I'd say that there are far greater threats.

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 09:54 AM
I'd say that there are far greater threats.
They may seem harmless and non intimidating (which is what you are meant to think) but the 'climate conference' is going to happen in Paris in a few weeks to virtually announce global powers and global governance with global courts.

The taxes/regulations the UN are proposing would force hundreds of millions into absolute poverty by making their governments comply with climate laws all prices would increase.

fj1200
10-15-2015, 09:57 AM
The taxes/regulations the UN are proposing...

... have no force of law.

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 10:03 AM
... have no force of law.
It would be judged to be international law.

fj1200
10-15-2015, 10:11 AM
It would be judged to be international law.

Which has no force of law in the US.

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 10:13 AM
Which has no force of law in the US.
Currently.:rolleyes:

fj1200
10-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Currently.

Ay caramba! At least we agree on something.

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 10:18 AM
Ay caramba! At least we agree on something.
Agenda 21 wants to set up a global judiciary system and a global police force to enforce what they have planned. If you knew what Agenda 21 was.

fj1200
10-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Agenda 21 wants to set up a global judiciary system and a global police force to enforce what they have planned. If you knew what Agenda 21 was.

A21 has been discussed before. It still has no force of law in the US.

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 10:25 AM
A21 has been discussed before. It still has no force of law in the US.
Yes. for now.
deflect the debate onto be again please
Then again you know hardly anything about Agenda 21 and probably never heard of it before.

fj1200
10-15-2015, 10:29 AM
Yes. for now.
deflect the debate onto be again please
Then again you know hardly anything about Agenda 21 and probably never heard of it before.

To the latter; you should read first.

A21 has been discussed before.

To the former; how am I deflecting when you keep admitting that I'm correct?

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 10:33 AM

So because thy lordship has discussed this before then I should not of made a thread? Wow.

fj1200
10-15-2015, 10:38 AM
So because thy lordship has discussed this before then I should not of made a thread? Wow.

Discuss it all you want. But don't say dumb things.

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 10:41 AM
Discuss it all you want. But don't say dumb things.
Just saying the truth. You don't want to discuss this probably because you know little about it so just claim you talked about it before. Not going to work with me son.

fj1200
10-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Just saying the truth. You don't want to discuss this probably because you know little about it so just claim you talked about it before. Not going to work with me son.

WTF are you talking about? I just keep pointing out that you make incorrect statements; whether it's if I know anything about A21 or if it has any force of law.

How about if I do this to my mental capacity so that we can discuss on your level? :420:

Christie Brinkley
10-15-2015, 10:48 AM
WTF are you talking about? I just keep pointing out that you make incorrect statements; whether it's if I know anything about A21 or if it has any force of law.

How about if I do this to my mental capacity so that we can discuss on your level? :420:
You said you don't want to discuss this because apparently you have already discussed this before? I think you know close to nothing about Agenda 21 and don't want to embarrass yourself further?

fj1200
10-15-2015, 10:51 AM
You said you don't want to discuss this because apparently you have already discussed this before? I think you know close to nothing about Agenda 21 and don't want to embarrass yourself further?

:facepalm99: Back to the "debate"?

Sassy can discuss this far better than you. I suppose I should wait for her.

DLT
10-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Cracks me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpqVmvMCmp0

Whipping up collectivist globalism once again. These multi millionaire celebs make me laugh!

What a conglomeration of freaks and loons. And what a utopian... global, of course....delusional dream these morons suffer from.

The chicken little's are screeching about rising sea levels. Has anyone ever seen this evidence? In fact, many historic sites that used to be sea ports are now inland (http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/02/history-falsifies-climate-alarmist-sea-level-claims/). So what caused these historic lowering and rising in sea levels back then? Could it possibly be due to other factors and could it be possible that after the earth's ice age, ice melted and caused the seas to rise slightly? They're trying so hard to blame humans and fossil fuels use...so what was their excuse 2,000 years ago? Looking at a graphic showing sea level trends (http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends.shtml), there has been less than 1' rise in sea levels over the past 100 years. Yet the idiot left portrays this as a crisis we're all gonna die from soon. Good grief.

What gets me is how many gullible (morons) they managed to get to participate in that video. Oh sure, the usual suspect Hollyweirdo lefties are always front and center. But they had to have raided Berkeley or something to get that many nitwits to participate. Unless they paid them well for it, of course. Then they could pretty much get anyone (these days) that needs a few bucks.

Bottom line is....lefties always feel the need to feel good about themselves with their bleeding heart leftism, greeny causes, 'world peace' whining, and demands that government (taxpayers) give more and more to the poor....yet historically, if you study their income tax returns, they give much less to charity than anyone on the right gives. What does that tell you? That they are FOS, for one thing.

DLT
10-20-2015, 09:42 AM
They may seem harmless and non intimidating (which is what you are meant to think) but the 'climate conference' is going to happen in Paris in a few weeks to virtually announce global powers and global governance with global courts.

The taxes/regulations the UN are proposing would force hundreds of millions into absolute poverty by making their governments comply with climate laws all prices would increase.

All intended, in true Marxist style, to level the playing field....ie knock America down several dozen pegs while propping up other 3rd world cesspools....at America's expense, of course and as always.

Gunny
10-20-2015, 11:34 AM

Found somebody new to try your playing semantics on?

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 couldn't happen until they happened.

fj1200
10-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Found somebody new to try your playing semantics on?

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 couldn't happen until they happened.

Exactly what semantic am I playing? :confused:

I'm even more confused by your second line.