PDA

View Full Version : RIP Germany- Illegals Shout "Allahu Akbar"

Christie Brinkley
10-14-2015, 10:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2QcffxADHY

Enjoy these brain surgeons! AHAHAHA!:lol:

jimnyc
10-14-2015, 10:23 AM
I was told that when they yell that filth when/after someone gets killed, that it has nothing to do with celebrating death or negativity towards others. That it simply means like when we say "oh my God" when something bad happens.

Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

allah is dead. this creature epitomizes death, and followers seek death, and then followers celebrate death.

NightTrain
10-14-2015, 12:03 PM
All that was missing was some Taliban Tongue Flappin'.

Just add a generous portion of .50 Cal from an A-10 and you've got a proper good time!

DragonStryk72
10-14-2015, 03:11 PM
I was told that when they yell that filth when/after someone gets killed, that it has nothing to do with celebrating death or negativity towards others. That it simply means like when we say "oh my God" when something bad happens.

Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

allah is dead. this creature epitomizes death, and followers seek death, and then followers celebrate death.

Okay, a few things:

1. They're not illegals. Germany opened its doors to the refugees, so they're not there illegally.

2. Allah Akbar actually mans, "God is Good", or "God be good". It can be used either as "Oh, thank God", or as "Oh my God". This essentially means they say it rather a lot. As it was being used as a chant, I'm guessing it was the former and not the latter, probably a result of finding safe harbor after the long haul from Syria.

3. While they're yelling it, they don't seem to be doing much aside from mill about, and they quiet down the second the German police show up, and quickly move aside for their vehicle, so I'm guessing it was basically a noise complaint getting cleared.

Christie Brinkley
10-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Okay, a few things:

1. They're not illegals. Germany opened its doors to the refugees, so they're not there illegally.

2. Allah Akbar actually mans, "God is Good", or "God be good". It can be used either as "Oh, thank God", or as "Oh my God". This essentially means they say it rather a lot. As it was being used as a chant, I'm guessing it was the former and not the latter, probably a result of finding safe harbor after the long haul from Syria.

3. While they're yelling it, they don't seem to be doing much aside from mill about, and they quiet down the second the German police show up, and quickly move aside for their vehicle, so I'm guessing it was basically a noise complaint getting cleared.
1. They are illegals in my eyes, these people are not refugees they have passed through many safe countries before getting to Germany.
2. Allahu akbar is a phrase muslims shout during war and in times of rallying support which means god is great.
3. Milling about with pieces of wood and metal pipes shouting Allah akbar?

Sure you are a libertarian conservative? You sound more like a liberal.