PDA

View Full Version : How Al Gore Screwed Sen. Inhofe Over LiveEarth!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Ain’t this a kick in the old lemming CONservative’s ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In March, when Gore was organizing the worldwide Live Earth concerts being held today, he envisioned one of the many simultaneous concerts being in Washington, right in front of the Capitol building. James Inhofe, the senator from Oklahoma who denies that global warming even exists, said he'd block it because there'd never been an overt political event allowed at the Capitol before, and he wasn't going to allow it now. (A concert designed to draw attention to protecting the Earth is politically overt? To a clown like Inhofe, apparently.)

Inhofe also grilled Gore when the former vice president testified about global warming that month before House and Senate committees. He kept referring to Gore in his questioning as "Senator Gore" instead of "Vice President Gore." True, Gore had once been a senator, but protocol and propriety say you refer to someone by the most recent title they've held, and Inhofe certainly knows that, so he was behaving like a rude and unmannered little boy.

Gore took the concert denial in stride and quietly made arrangements with the Smithsonian, specifically their National Museum of the American Indian, to sponsor a Washington concert under their auspices, to take place on the Mall, just two blocks from the Capitol. The surprise announcement only came this week, just 24 hours before today's Live Earth concerts. Inhofe has no control over what takes place on the Mall, of course, but he could have - and no doubt would have - made a stink if he knew that the Smithsonian, a federal institution, was partnering with Gore to get around the roadblock he'd threatened. Hell, he may yet do so after the fact; he is small enough of a person to attempt to hold up a funding measure or something.

Oh, and just who are the headliners performing at this last minute added concert in D.C.? Why, none other than the superstar Couple of Country Music, Oklahoma native and favorite son Garth Brooks and his wife Tricia Yearwood. Heh Heh Heh....

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20070707/cm_huffpost/055290

It get’s better as it goes on!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Isn't this what our Lame Stream News suppose to report....As NEWS..???? And who said..........their NOT BIASED??

I'm pretty sure Sen. Inhofe is sleeping soundly in his bed tonight.....
Laughing his ass off...over the BUST of the God Gores concerts, that is being ripped apart in all the news.......all over the world.....

Shoot.......if I had A/C......I'd turn it down tonight......just to celebrate....:coffee:

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 02:25 AM
I wouldn't expect anything different from you, staphy.

Isn't this what our Lame Stream News suppose to report....As NEWS..???? And who said..........their NOT BIASED??

Laughing his ass off...over the BUST of the God Gores concerts, that is being ripped apart in all the news.......all over the world.....

Shoot.......if I had A/C......I'd turn it down tonight......just to celebrate....:coffee:

What are you going to do when you wake up?

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 02:27 AM

I just turned mine up! :laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Good for you, nm!!!!!!!

I just turned mine up! :laugh2:

I turn mine up to about 75 but my wife prefers about 68. As long as it's up in the summer, down in the winter with appropriate clothing, I think we are making progress!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-09-2007, 03:43 AM
Good for you, nm!!!!!!!

I turn mine up to about 75 but my wife prefers about 68. As long as it's up in the summer, down in the winter with appropriate clothing, I think we are making progress!!!!!!!!!

Can you BELIEVE.......THEY TOOK THIS ARTICLE OFF.......HUFFINGTON POST????? And ran it as a main stream.........article???

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/200...uffpost/055290

Watch out for our MEDIA.......THEY ARE......OUR ENIMEIES...

Nukeman
07-09-2007, 05:56 AM
Good for you, nm!!!!!!!

You think 68-75 degree is saving energy on your air conditioning. Try being realistic put it on 78-80 for the air and 66-68 for the heat otherwise your as guilty or more so than others. Practice what you preach there buddy....

Your as wasteful as those you complain about...

TheSage
07-09-2007, 06:06 AM
You think 68-75 degree is saving energy on your air conditioning. Try being realistic put it on 78-80 for the air and 66-68 for the heat otherwise your as guilty or more so than others. Practice what you preach there buddy....

Ahh yes, self denial framed as a virtue, what a beautiful brainwash to put on a populace they plan on starving out of existence.

Dilloduck
07-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Ahh yes, self denial framed as a virtue, what a beautiful brainwash to put on a populace they plan on starving out of existence.

Preparing them with bullshit before hand makes em easier to manage when the shit hits the fan.

stephanie
07-09-2007, 07:51 AM

Ok.....tell me now....

Am I going to have to fight to my death.????

Will I die in a raging battle?

Or will I die a horrible death of starvation??

Dilloduck
07-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Ok.....tell me now....

Am I going to have to fight to my death.????

Will I die in a raging battle?

Or will I die a horrible death of starvation??

I figure a bear will get you. :laugh2:

stephanie
07-09-2007, 08:12 AM
I figure a bear will get you. :laugh2:

Dang......

But.......I will come on and tell my story.......How, I fought the bear, tooth and nails.......until...I bit it in the jugular, and eventually it let me go, and I lived to tell the tale......:laugh2:

Dilloduck
07-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Dang......

But.......I will come on and tell my story.......How, I fought the bear, tooth and nails.......until...I bit it in the jugular, and eventually it let me go, and I lived to tell the tale......:laugh2:

Get someone to film it if global warming hasn't drowned us all by then.

GW in Ohio
07-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Can you BELIEVE.......THEY TOOK THIS ARTICLE OFF.......HUFFINGTON POST????? And ran it as a main stream.........article???

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/200...uffpost/055290

Watch out for our MEDIA.......THEY ARE......OUR ENIMEIES...

ENIMEIES?

Stephanie: For Christ's sake, if you're going to be a spokesperson for the looney right, learn how to spell.

Someone might think you were from Oklahoma with spelling like that.

:salute::cool::salute:

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Good for you, nm!!!!!!!

Of course it's down in the winter, it would be to cold. I have a heating blanket and a fireplace in my moom, I don't do cold very well.

07-09-2007, 04:34 PM
let me see if i get this straight.

Senator Inhofe refused to let Al Gore's political rally at the Capitol.

Al Gore is unable to have his political rally at the Capitol.

So thus, somehow Al Gore has screwed Senator Inhofe despite not being able to hold his event at the Capitol just as Senator Inhofe wanted.

Am I the only one that thinks this article is alittle silly?

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 04:37 PM
let me see if i get this straight.

Senator Inhofe refused to let Al Gore's political rally at the Capitol.

Al Gore is unable to have his political rally at the Capitol.

So thus, somehow Al Gore has screwed Senator Inhofe despite not being able to hold his event at the Capitol just as Senator Inhofe wanted.

Am I the only one that thinks this article is alittle silly?

Also the media and other sorces said the Concertwas a big failure.

Yurt
07-09-2007, 08:30 PM
It get’s better as it goes on!!!!!!!

Your point????

Yurt
07-09-2007, 08:33 PM
ENIMEIES?

Stephanie: For Christ's sake, if you're going to be a spokesperson for the looney right, learn how to spell.

Do you have a life? Unless someone calls you out for spelling on the net, STFU over it. People tend to tip fozt d dnd reelllly cair if thy spl lft.

:poke:

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Your point????

He never has one.

glockmail
07-09-2007, 08:41 PM

Isn't this typical of libs? Prolly drives a hummer too....

stephanie
07-09-2007, 08:41 PM
ENIMEIES?

I have an excuse...I was drinking last night...
It's hard to type, with only one eye open...:coffee:

What's your excuse... for being such a pompous ASS...?:poke: