PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton

jimnyc
10-16-2015, 04:26 PM
How true it is...

http://i.imgur.com/h8T2uma.jpg

Christie Brinkley
10-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Al Sharpton- what a race bating slime ball that probably licks his lips every time a shooting happens, he gets to be on MSNBC every day to take part in media hate fest against the police.

Perianne
10-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Al Sharpton is a poopoo head.

Christie Brinkley
10-16-2015, 04:59 PM
Wasn't he an FBI informant in a mob? (http://time.com/53389/al-sharpton-informant-fbi-mafia/)

Black Diamond
10-16-2015, 05:00 PM
Al Sharpton is a poopoo head.

That's not nasty enough.

jimnyc
10-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Al Sharpton- what a race bating slime ball that probably licks his lips every time a shooting happens, he gets to be on MSNBC every day to take part in media hate fest against the police.

He's a hate monger and a greedy opportunist when tragedies happen. I shake my head and can't imagine for one second why anyone would want him speaking for them, helping them or even being near them. This man couldn't care less about the people he "helps".

And since when do reverends only care about one race? The priest at my church would help anyone, regardless of race. And would also do anything to stay OUT of the limelight and cameras.

Gunny
10-16-2015, 06:11 PM

Who actually watches MSNBC news? I watch Lockup on the weekends at night because I don't sleep at night. I lasted about half a minute through one of their newscasts. I last about as long through Hannity and his plastic GI Joe hair. Report the news. If I want to listen to people harp I can either pick a fight with my GF or go on a certain message we all used to know. :laugh:

Gunny
10-16-2015, 06:15 PM
He's a hate monger and a greedy opportunist when tragedies happen. I shake my head and can't imagine for one second why anyone would want him speaking for them, helping them or even being near them. This man couldn't care less about the people he "helps".

And since when do reverends only care about one race? The priest at my church would help anyone, regardless of race. And would also do anything to stay OUT of the limelight and cameras.

First question: Because the MSM gives him attention.

Second question: He's about as much of Reverend as I am. Hate monger and Reverend don't go together. Wright's the same way. But they're no different really than these jihadists in the Middle East. They ALL make a living out of keeping hate alive. They'd have to get day jobs without it.

jimnyc
10-16-2015, 06:20 PM
First question: Because the MSM gives him attention.

Second question: He's about as much of Reverend as I am. Hate monger and Reverend don't go together. Wright's the same way. But they're no different really than these jihadists in the Middle East. They ALL make a living out of keeping hate alive. They'd have to get day jobs without it.

I can be a reverend too, I think I can just buy that title somewhere. Hell, ever watch the show "Taxi" back in the day"? My favorite character was the stoner guy "Jim". I think he was a reverend too! :laugh:

Gunny
10-16-2015, 06:44 PM
I can be a reverend too, I think I can just buy that title somewhere. Hell, ever watch the show "Taxi" back in the day"? My favorite character was the stoner guy "Jim". I think he was a reverend too! :laugh:

I grew up in a Southern Baptist church. You think I can't play Reverend? Hellfire and brimstone awaits you brothers and sisters if you don't repent NOW. :laugh:

While it's easy to mock that kind of junk, I can't recall even one time ANYONE preaching hatred and discord and urging people to violence. And if you needed help, the whole church came out. Let someone die in your family. You got a big enough freezer you'll have food until next April.

These people like Sharpton are the antithesis of Christianity. Calling them Reverend is pretty much blasphemy. They don't deserve the title and probably bought it online. They're politicians hiding behind religion.

Tell me, what's the difference between Baltimore and Tikrit? All these so-called weapons we allegedly have are the ONLY difference. The discord is identical.

aboutime
10-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Sharpton's picture is in the dictionary next to the definition of

DUNG...http://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg EQUALS=http://icansayit.com/images/SHARPTON.JPG

Elessar
10-16-2015, 07:30 PM
When I was stationed in NYC back in the early 80's, I recall watching Sharpton on a news channel clip.

It was January with snow on the ground and in the air. He was standing on a street in the Bronx exhorting
the Black crowd gathered to support him in his fight against White oppression. He was in his mid 20's then,
so his 'Reverend' status was much in doubt to me. He wanted them to donate to him! Man of the Cloth, my ass!

Here these people were, out in the cold, some without coats and warm clothing. He was dressed in a long fur overcoat
with a matching fur hat, surrounded by huge, warmly dressed bodyguards, next to a Caddy limo. He's a tiny wimpy
pipsqueek of a supposed man.

I thought right then and that he had to be the biggest racist liar and con man yet - and he has not gotten any better
over the years.

Gunny
10-16-2015, 08:43 PM
When I was stationed in NYC back in the early 80's, I recall watching Sharpton on a news channel clip.

It was January with snow on the ground and in the air. He was standing on a street in the Bronx exhorting
the Black crowd gathered to support him in his fight against White oppression. He was in his mid 20's then,
so his 'Reverend' status was much in doubt to me. He wanted them to donate to him! Man of the Cloth, my ass!

Here these people were, out in the cold, some without coats and warm clothing. He was dressed in a long fur overcoat
with a matching fur hat, surrounded by huge, warmly dressed bodyguards, next to a Caddy limo. He's a tiny wimpy
pipsqueek of a supposed man.

I thought right then and that he had to be the biggest racist liar and con man yet - and he has not gotten any better
over the years.

How do you get stationed in NYC and thank God I didn't. :laugh:

These people are all shams. What I don't get is just how dumb do you have to be to believe the snake oil salesman?

LongTermGuy
10-16-2015, 08:52 PM
That's not nasty enough.

agree....he`s.... to fast and slippery

http://i.pbase.com/o6/96/492696/1/80604319.pvAQf80m.matrix2.gif

Elessar
10-17-2015, 11:59 AM
How do you get stationed in NYC and thank God I didn't. :laugh:

These people are all shams. What I don't get is just how dumb do you have to be to believe the snake oil salesman?

I was assigned to a Search and Rescue station there.

My best times in New York were going up to West Point (Military Academy Grounds) to fish and bow hunt there.

Otherwise, I loathed that place. Dirty, loud, suck-ass traffic, and the natives there are rude and obnoxious.

Gunny
10-17-2015, 12:27 PM
I was assigned to a Search and Rescue station there.

My best times in New York were going up to West Point (Military Academy Grounds) to fish and bow hunt there.

Otherwise, I loathed that place. Dirty, loud, suck-ass traffic, and the natives there are rude and obnoxious.

Why is it people drop dead and die every day and all these race baiters stay alive? Obama, Wright, Jackson, Sharpton ... go fall off the same cliff somewhere.