http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/10/15/3712684/mike-huckabee-slavery/

Perianne
10-17-2015, 09:43 AM
Some people are born to serve.

NightTrain
10-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Such a genuinely compassionate man. :rolleyes:

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/10/15/3712684/mike-huckabee-slavery/

Why would you even come here and post links to ThinkProgress?

Do yourself a favor and stop reading such drivel. The Moonbat Kool Aid hasn't done you any favors in the IQ department.

gabosaurus
10-17-2015, 09:51 AM

I know you are opposed to things that force you to think, so I will humor you on this one.
The radio clip verifies Huckabee as a genuine loon.

If you want genuine moonbat references, you can go to teaparty.org

jimnyc
10-17-2015, 09:52 AM

Do yourself a favor and stop reading such drivel. The Moonbat Kool Aid hasn't done you any favors in the IQ department.

Such sites are dependent on idiots visiting daily. Kinda like Democratunderground. It's like collecting cockroaches. Lay down some crumbs, turn the lights out - and they will come.

NightTrain
10-17-2015, 09:53 AM
If you want genuine moonbat references, you can go to teaparty.org

Sorry, no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat

jimnyc
10-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Sorry, no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat

I just like to call them fucking idiots. Sorry, Perianne! Sometimes the truth needs to be stated. :)

gabosaurus
10-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Some sites are dependent on idiots visiting daily. Kinda like teaparty.org or foxnews.com. It's like collecting cockroaches. Lay down some crumbs, turn the lights out - and they will come.

Perianne
10-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Actually, I have thought of ways that undesirables could make themselves useful to regular people. For example, if a Mexican wanted to become a citizen, he could volunteer himself to become a testee of new pharmaceutical products. Now they have to use monkeys or rabbits, but if they had people to test on, that would make themselves valuable. After serving their appointed time, they could then be granted citizenship.

Or a similar thing would be to require them to serve in the Peace Corps. If they prove themselves to be valuable, then they could be citizens.

Noir
10-17-2015, 10:00 AM
Regardless of the source of the story (and ignoring all the text the wrote up about it) Just listening to the audio with Huckabee talking with the radio presenter is not comfortable listening.

jimnyc
10-17-2015, 10:04 AM
Actually, I have thought of ways that undesirables could make themselves useful to regular people. For example, if a Mexican wanted to become a citizen, he could volunteer himself to become a testee of new pharmaceutical products. Now they have to use monkeys or rabbits, but if they had people to test on, that would make themselves valuable. After serving their appointed time, they could then be granted citizenship.

Or a similar thing would be to require them to serve in the Peace Corps. If they prove themselves to be valuable, then they could be citizens.

They can be VERY useful if they SIMPLY come into the country legally. And if too hard.... Well tough. I have lots of things in my life that are difficult, or too hard... do I get to then break laws to help my life be a little easier?

But yeah, I like your idea, so long as voluntary. Lots of people today volunteer for studies and make some decent money.

OR, let them serve in the military - instantly. Let them be overseen, of course. Once they reach a certain level, they're in. If they screw up, well, send 'em away. If they think it's a free pass, send them away. I always thought this was a good idea for prisoners too, especially the lifers. Send them into Syria/Iraq with the intent to decimate ISIS. If they survive and win, they get freedom. Of course you need to make it impossible for them to simply escape. In other words, fight to the death, and they should hope it's ISIS who meets death before they do.

Noir
10-17-2015, 10:09 AM

Do you think your parent(s) should of handed you over when they entered the country for chemical testing and such? Or under this system would you have been designated a 'desirable'?

Perianne
10-17-2015, 10:12 AM
But yeah, I like your idea, so long as voluntary. Lots of people today volunteer for studies and make some decent money.

You might notice that most of my ideas are good. That is why I considered running for president.

OR, let them serve in the military - instantly. Let them be overseen, of course. Once they reach a certain level, they're in. If they screw up, well, send 'em away. If they think it's a free pass, send them away. I always thought this was a good idea for prisoners too, especially the lifers. Send them into Syria/Iraq with the intent to decimate ISIS. If they survive and win, they get freedom. Of course you need to make it impossible for them to simply escape. In other words, fight to the death, and they should hope it's ISIS who meets death before they do.

This nearly brought tears to my eyes, it was such a beautiful and genius post.

Perianne
10-17-2015, 10:12 AM
Do you think your parent(s) should of handed you over when they entered the country for chemical testing and such? Or user this system would would have been designated a 'desirable'?

I am not an undesirable. Duh.

Noir
10-17-2015, 10:15 AM

Duh indeed.

Is to too much to expect a concise definition of an 'undesirable'?

Perianne
10-17-2015, 10:26 AM
Duh indeed.

I have stuff to do right now, but I will start a thread on it later.

jimnyc
10-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Duh indeed.

IMO, and what I made my post about...

undesirable = illegal

revelarts
10-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Regardless of the source of the story (and ignoring all the text the wrote up about it) Just listening to the audio with Huckabee talking with the radio presenter is not comfortable listening.

The idea of restitution is fine. much better than jail.
But the frighten bit is the serious suggestion of selling people into slavery as a remedy.
Even though it could be argued that with the work done in prisons today is already a form of slavery for debt/crimes.
Still with our history, and where we've come from morally on slavery I'm shocked, and extremely disappointed in Huxabee for not seeing the horror of what he's suggesting.

[/I]
Duh indeed.[/COLOR]
Perianne has owned up to her sad racist, white supremacist like beliefs a few times, it's no mystery what she means.
It's what many others like her mean by "undesirable" or "criminals" or "illegals" or not "real americans" but don't say as openly.
(Anyone on this board who i haven't named specifically is not included in the above description of "many others".)