PDA

View Full Version : Arrogant stinking muslims..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2015, 10:07 AM
A devout muslim entered a cab in London. He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off
the radio, because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to
music, because in the time of the prophet there was no music especially western
music, which is the music of the infidel.
The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab, and opened the door.
The Arab asked him, "What are you doing?"
The cabbie answered,
"In the time of the stinking prophet, there were no taxis, so fuck off and wait for a
camel!!"
------------------------------------------------

Perfect answer!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::dance:--Tyr

Christie Brinkley
10-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Islam has made none of these inventions so after leaving the western invention of the car he would then have to get off the road!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Islam has made none of these inventions so after leaving the western invention of the car he would then have to get off the road!

Exactly so. Camel paths in the desert sand , littered with their droppings hardly count as creating anything or lasting- other than shat...- :laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
10-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Exactly so. Camel paths in the desert sand , littered with their droppings hardly count as creating anything or lasting- other than shat...- :laugh:-Tyr

Newsflash: They traded in their camels for white 1984 Toyota pickups. :laugh:

Noir
10-17-2015, 07:46 PM
Its not like there's even a pretence that this is meant as a joke full of funny, rather than a joke full of spite.

Gunny
10-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Its not like there's even a pretence that this is meant as a joke full of funny, rather than a joke full of spite.

Now THIS is an actual cultural difference. We make fun of any and everything and don't get a stick up our butts about it.

Look at it this way ... WHEN exactly has tyr tried to hide his dislike of Muslims? I think it's a bit late for him to try hiding it in a joke, don't you? Sometimes, you just have to take things for what they are.

Noir
10-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Now THIS is an actual cultural difference. We make fun of any and everything and don't get a stick up our butts about it.

Look at it this way ... WHEN exactly has tyr tried to hide his dislike of Muslims? I think it's a bit late for him to try hiding it in a joke, don't you? Sometimes, you just have to take things for what they are.

Look at it this way - when is spiteful behaviour positive?

LongTermGuy
10-17-2015, 08:21 PM
....What good has islam (Muslims) ... ever brought to the world and human civilization?
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/R8cKt8OmqpgHmqaXigjeIA--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NDgwO3E9OTU7dz00ODA-/http://media.giphy.com/media/maVgdDqfkfgwo/giphy.gif

Noir
10-17-2015, 08:25 PM
....What good has islam (Muslims) ... ever brought to the world and human civilization?

There's a Python sketch you should watch about Romans...

However - regardless of that, spitefulness for spitefulness' sake is poor form.

NightTrain
10-17-2015, 08:37 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nyyiQqEKyFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gunny
10-17-2015, 08:50 PM

Where's that British dry wit? Drummond's still got his. You have no sense of humour. I'm big, strong, angry and bald, and got a temper from Hell and I make fun of myself. Where do you think that leaves anyone else? At least I know who and what I am and ain't trying to convince anyone otherwise.

You're trying to over-think a joke. When did we start doing that instead of just taking things for what they are? Oh yeah, early 80s. When you wimps and women decided men should act like girls. Screw all that wuss crap. In case you haven't read the cliff notes, I don't care who I piss off. Nobody's got to guess what I'm thinking.

How many political forums are there on this board? Yet you want to turn this joke political because of your overly-sensitive skin? You don't have to respond, you know. CLUE: IT'S A JOKE. CLUE#2: If Tyr wants to attack ragheads, he don't mince words. Humour is humour, PC boy with your little rainbow.

You are so typical of the left. You demand we accept you but you accept no one else. Give yourself a rest.

Noir
10-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Overthink? The title of the thread alone displays the spitefulness I've referenced.

A mummer of 'if it's posted in a humour forum you have to ignore whatever comments are made' does not pass.

Black Diamond
10-17-2015, 09:22 PM

Tissue?

Gunny
10-17-2015, 10:01 PM
Overthink? The title of the thread alone displays the spitefulness I've referenced.

A mummer of 'if it's posted in a humour forum you have to ignore whatever comments are made' does not pass.

Bullshit. It's a joke. You've ruined a thread with your PC whining.

Christie Brinkley
10-18-2015, 04:14 AM
Bullshit. It's a joke. You've ruined a thread with your PC whining.
Not the first time...

Gunny
10-18-2015, 05:54 AM
Not the first time...

No, it's not and it gets annoying. Especially to someone like me who can't remember crap. Hard enough finding where I was posting yesterday without 5 duplicate threads, or someone politicizing a dang joke. We don't have enough politics here we need to drag it into the Humor forum?

I have absolutely NO appreciation for poetry. I think I've made 1 post in tyr's poetry threads and it was just to tease him. I just don't look. It works. It's his thing. Got a sick joke or an un-PC one? That's your gig too. If I want to argue Islam with tyr, we got several other subforums for it and he's got plenty of threads in them.

You know how many jarhead jokes there are out there? Or Texan jokes? Try being Southern. Who cares? If you ain't firing an AK at me, it ain't going to hurt.

DLT
10-18-2015, 07:54 AM

Or....look at it this way....

when has the results of leftists' ""good intentions"" ever actually been positive? (rhetorical question)

And as for "spiteful behavior"....

nobody can ever top the average stuckonstupid leftist in that category. :laugh:

DLT
10-18-2015, 08:01 AM
Where's that British dry wit? Drummond's still got his. You have no sense of humour. I'm big, strong, angry and bald, and got a temper from Hell and I make fun of myself. Where do you think that leaves anyone else? At least I know who and what I am and ain't trying to convince anyone otherwise.

You're trying to over-think a joke. When did we start doing that instead of just taking things for what they are? Oh yeah, early 80s. When you wimps and women decided men should act like girls. Screw all that wuss crap. In case you haven't read the cliff notes, I don't care who I piss off. Nobody's got to guess what I'm thinking.

How many political forums are there on this board? Yet you want to turn this joke political because of your overly-sensitive skin? You don't have to respond, you know. CLUE: IT'S A JOKE. CLUE#2: If Tyr wants to attack ragheads, he don't mince words. Humour is humour, PC boy with your little rainbow.

You are so typical of the left. You demand we accept you but you accept no one else. Give yourself a rest.

Noir is one of those perpetually offended over everything (everything that does NOT count, that is) lefties. Never offended at Obama or government over-reaches or grabbing more and more power at our expense, mind you. But always offended at "other people's" behavior but their own....if or when (only) it does not further or follow in lock-step with his leftist stance and agenda.

And of course, attempting to shame his opposition into silence is yet another passive aggressive tactic of the left. It's not working for them these days because people have had enough of their BS/crap. Must suck to be them.

DLT
10-18-2015, 08:02 AM

And who, exactly, is it.....that is forcing you to not only read, but to participate in, this thread???

DLT
10-18-2015, 08:05 AM
No, it's not and it gets annoying. Especially to someone like me who can't remember crap. Hard enough finding where I was posting yesterday without 5 duplicate threads, or someone politicizing a dang joke. We don't have enough politics here we need to drag it into the Humor forum?

I have absolutely NO appreciation for poetry. I think I've made 1 post in tyr's poetry threads and it was just to tease him. I just don't look. It works. It's his thing. Got a sick joke or an un-PC one? That's your gig too. If I want to argue Islam with tyr, we got several other subforums for it and he's got plenty of threads in them.

You know how many jarhead jokes there are out there? Or Texan jokes? Try being Southern. Who cares? If you ain't firing an AK at me, it ain't going to hurt.

Used to be Polish jokes. And here in Texas, Aggie jokes. But you know as well as I do, by now, that lefties have no sense of humor. They never have and they never will. Their idea of humor is anything that mocks, ridicules or generally denigrates their opposition...which is anyone on the right.

DLT
10-18-2015, 08:07 AM
A devout muslim entered a cab in London. He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off
the radio, because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to
music, because in the time of the prophet there was no music especially western
music, which is the music of the infidel.
The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab, and opened the door.
The Arab asked him, "What are you doing?"
The cabbie answered,
"In the time of the stinking prophet, there were no taxis, so fuck off and wait for a
camel!!"

Perfect answer!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::dance:--Tyr

Lol! Now, a good ole boy Texas cabbie would have turned the radio off and started singing "All my exes live in Texas". And then asked...."better now?". :laugh:

tailfins
10-18-2015, 09:11 AM
Lol! Now, a good ole boy Texas cabbie would have turned the radio off and started singing "All my exes live in Texas". And then asked...."better now?". :laugh:

That would be a POLITE Texas cabbie. A less than polite one would turn off the radio and play this CD:

"All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight"

I got ketchup on my blue jeans, I just burnt my hand.
Lord, its hard to be a bachelor man.
I got girls that can cook, I got girls that can clean,
I got girls that can do anything in between.
I got to get ready, make everything right,
'cause all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight.

Do you want a drink. Hey do you want to party.
Hey honey this is ole Hank. Ready to get the thing started.
We cooked the pig in the ground, got some beer on ice
And all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight.

Now my party pad is out in the woods
Its long, long way from here to Hollywood,
But I got some natural queens out on the floor
And ole Miss Mississippi just walked through the door.
Got a little whirlpool just made for ten,
And you can jump out and you can jump in.
You can do anything that you want to do,
But uh uhh, don't you step on my cowboy boots.

Do you want to drink. Hey do you want to party.
Hey this is ole Hank. Ready to get your summer started.
I cooked a pig in the ground, we got some beer on ice
And all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight.
Do you want to drink, hey do you want to party.
Hey hey this is rock'n Randall Hank, ready to get the summer time started.
We cooked the pig in the ground, we got some beer on ice,
All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight.

Thats right. Come on in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2GBQqSKl8w

Gunny
10-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Used to be Polish jokes. And here in Texas, Aggie jokes. But you know as well as I do, by now, that lefties have no sense of humor. They never have and they never will. Their idea of humor is anything that mocks, ridicules or generally denigrates their opposition...which is anyone on the right.

I LOVED Aggie jokes. :laugh2: "How many Aggies does it take to put a horse on a saddle?" :laugh:

jimnyc
10-18-2015, 09:23 AM
That would be a POLITE Texas cabbie. A less than polite one would turn off the radio and play this CD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2GBQqSKl8w

Sweet, that used to be the Monday Night Football song!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-18-2015, 09:27 AM

Its not as if my honesty does not precede me here. I make no pretense when I speak truth about such vermin. Why should I?
Does not truth stand on its own? Even in that joke the truth was easily seen and was why it was so damn funny!-Tyr

Gunny
10-18-2015, 09:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JkzRNkhcQs

Gunny
10-18-2015, 09:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JkzRNkhcQs

Gunny
10-18-2015, 09:46 AM
Its not as if my honesty does not precede me here. I make no pretense when I speak truth about such vermin. Why should I?
Does not truth stand on its own? Even in that joke the truth was easily seen and was why it was so damn funny!-Tyr

Yeah, you're about as sneaky as me. What's that thing in the middle of the ring? Oh looks like a f-ing bull. :laugh:

Gunny
10-18-2015, 09:59 AM
Lefttwingnut response: Why is there a bull in the bullring?" Ummm .... "Can't we negotiate with him." You go right ahead. Just make sure I got a ticket. I wonna see THIS crap. :laugh:

Bet he cain't even saddle a horse..

LongTermGuy
10-18-2015, 10:02 AM

Answer the question...

"What good has islam (Muslims) ... ever brought to the world and human civilization?"

jimnyc
10-18-2015, 10:33 AM
Answer the question...

"What good has islam (Muslims) ... ever brought to the world and human civilization?"

They have passed hatred on down from generation to generation.

NightTrain
10-18-2015, 10:36 AM
Answer the question...

Well... they've been great for Weapons Targeting Systems development & fine tuning, and Drone development.

That's about all I can honestly think of.

jimnyc
10-18-2015, 10:38 AM

I found it hilarious!! I would have laughed if told by Tyr, you or even Mother Teresa!

Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam. Then you jump up when you see something not nice said about one/them. At the same time, you have zero issue condemning Christianity, and certainly couldn't care less if any type of disparaging remarks or jokes are said about them. Makes me wonder, sometimes. I think you have more animosity towards Christianity and christians than you do the terrorists and radicals running free.

I know that sounds bad, but it's fully based off of your own posts and actions.

NightTrain
10-18-2015, 10:40 AM
I found it hilarious!! I would have laughed if told by Tyr, you or even Mother Teresa!

Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam. Then you jump up when you see something not nice said about one/them. At the same time, you have zero issue condemning Christianity, and certainly couldn't care less if any type of disparaging remarks or jokes are said about them. Makes me wonder, sometimes. I think you have more animosity towards Christianity and christians than you do the terrorists and radicals running free.

I know that sounds bad, but it's fully based off of your own posts and actions.

Truth.

Odd that I never noticed the completely selective criticism before... usually that jumps out at me.

Noir
10-18-2015, 10:43 AM
Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam.

Back to this again?
The oppertunity never really arises (indeed I think the last time was a few months ago when Gunny tried to argue that there is nothing inherently wrong in Islam as a concept), as I have stated multiple times, but when it does I enjoy kicking Islam, for the *right* reasons.

Just loud mouthing about 'Arrogant stinking muslims' is not a right reason.

jimnyc
10-18-2015, 10:59 AM
Back to this again?
The oppertunity never really arises (indeed I think the last time was a few months ago when Gunny tried to argue that there is nothing inherently wrong in Islam as a concept), as I have stated multiple times, but when it does I enjoy kicking Islam, for the *right* reasons.

Never arises? LOL You've had like a million opportunities here, and miss 99.99% of them. Seemingly, those odds drop astronomically if it's time to disparage christians, or american police and such.

C'mon, it's not even remotely close. It's like 2 different worlds for you. One you debate non-stop at almost every opportunity, the other you primarily ignore. You don't barely have time to condemn terrorist attacks and terrorists, but find time to defend Islam from a joke? Sorry if I see the way you post differently. But I base them on your posts, not my imagination.

Noir
10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Never arises? LOL You've had like a million opportunities here, and miss 99.99% of them. Seemingly, those odds drop astronomically if it's time to disparage christians, or american police and such.

C'mon, it's not even remotely close. It's like 2 different worlds for you. One you debate non-stop at almost every opportunity, the other you primarily ignore. You don't barely have time to condemn terrorist attacks and terrorists, but find time to defend Islam from a joke? Sorry if I see the way you post differently. But I base them on your posts, not my imagination.

Point me to the thread titled 'Arrogant stinking Christians' pls.

tailfins
10-18-2015, 11:04 AM

Ask and you shall receive:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51292-Foo-Fighters-turn-tables-on-Westboro-Church

Noir
10-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Ask and you shall receive:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51292-Foo-Fighters-turn-tables-on-Westboro-Church

Yeah, jeez why wasn't I defending these Christians? :rolleyes:

tailfins
10-18-2015, 11:16 AM

Your circumstances are such that you can afford such things. It costs you nothing to insist that others fall on a sword. This type of thing makes DP NSFW. Have you noticed how little I post during weekdays? That's why. When I do, I burn up my 4G LTE data. I won't access DP on the company VPN.

jimnyc
10-18-2015, 11:18 AM

Pretty much ANY thread that YOU have posted in about Christianity. I suppose you're too busy telling others how the religion is false, and had no time left to care about terrorism around the world. I get it!

WiccanLiberal
10-18-2015, 12:53 PM
I LOVED Aggie jokes. :laugh2: "How many Aggies does it take to put a horse on a saddle?" :laugh:

Have you heard about the evacuation plan for Houston in the event of a nuclear attack? The east side heads for Louisiana, the west side heads for New Mexico, the south side heads for Mexico, the north side heads for Oklahoma and the Aggies get on the Loop.

LongTermGuy
10-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Well... they've been great for Weapons Targeting Systems development & fine tuning, and Drone development.

That's about all I can honestly think of.

Good honest opinion....:cool: makes sense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaufhZv84Gk

Black Diamond
10-18-2015, 01:30 PM

Christianity has been ripped on a lot worse than Islam was in this thread... And not a word from your faggot ass.

Gunny
10-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Have you heard about the evacuation plan for Houston in the event of a nuclear attack? The east side heads for Louisiana, the west side heads for New Mexico, the south side heads for Mexico, the north side heads for Oklahoma and the Aggies get on the Loop.

The funny part of THAT, is they all run to San Antonio. Four Air Force bases and an Army base. Houston doesn't have jack. So let's all run to the biggest target for a nuclear attack. :laugh:

And I LOVE the Aggies just get on the loop. That joke's cracked me up for decades. :laugh2: Yep, take Loop 410 ... :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-18-2015, 03:55 PM
Your circumstances are such that you can afford such things. It costs you nothing to insist that others fall on a sword. This type of thing makes DP NSFW. Have you noticed how little I post during weekdays? That's why. When I do, I burn up my 4G LTE data. I won't access DP on the company VPN.

I understand about your job and why you cozy up to stinking muslims. I would not work a job like that and have never let a job force me to kiss ass! Perhaps that is why I am not rich but its also why I sleep quite good at night.
Because kissing ass to a man with honor/integrity is same as eating a plate of shit and begging for more!
I am a top shooting expert with pistol, rifle, shotgun and bow, fairly good with knife and hatchet too! Those insure that I can fight to preserve my personal dignity and my family! Lord help anybody that forces me to use either my hands or my weapons in defending my honor and those I hold so dear. A fact..

I note that you even at home are careful to still actively defend the stinking vermin.
And that my friend tells me you do more than just kiss ass when the turds are around.
Which is sad.... very sad way to live IMHO.. -Tyr

Gunny
10-18-2015, 04:06 PM
I understand about your job and why you cozy up to stinking muslims. I would not work a job like that and have never let a job force me to kiss ass! Perhaps that is why I am not rich but its also why I sleep quite good at night.
Because kissing ass to a man with honor/integrity is same as eating a plate of shit and begging for more!
I am a top shooting expert with pistol, rifle, shotgun and bow, fairly good with knife and hatchet too! Those insure that I can fight to preserve my personal dignity and my family! Lord help anybody that forces me to use either my hands or my weapons in defending my honor and those I hold so dear. A fact..

I note that you even at home are careful to still actively defend the stinking vermin.
And that my friend tells me you do more than just kiss ass when the turds are around.

Can't believe you even responded to that comment. You ain't got "fall on a sword" around ME. I'll bring it right to ya' and help you out. What I don't get is what part these city slickers don't get about "DON'T F*CK WITH US REDNECKS. I think I could shoot before I could walk. I can use every weapon tyr described and have been able to since I don't even remember. And in case any wimpy-a$$ person hasn't noticed, WE aren't the ones going around killing people.

Drummond
10-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Back to this again?

Seriously, Noir ??

There's a long running thread, going into a great many pages, which details a massive catalogue of terrorist outrages committed by Muslims !!

Here's a challenge. Seek it out, post to it ... become condemnatory about the killings and atrocities that have been committed by Muslims, week after week, month after month, year after year !!!

Drummond
10-18-2015, 04:32 PM
Seriously, Noir ??

There's a long running thread, going into a great many pages, which details a massive catalogue of terrorist outrages committed by Muslims !!

Here's a challenge. Seek it out, post to it ... become condemnatory about the killings and atrocities that have been committed by Muslims, week after week, month after month, year after year !!!

Here, Noir, I've found you a thread you can comment on. You say you don't get 'oppertunities' to speak out, on .....

.. Odd: you very rarely, if ever, speak out about the tragedies committed by Islam.'

Here it is ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks

TWENTY NINE pages' worth of reports and comments. Noir, how can you say you don't have 'oppertunities' when you've been missing twenty nine pages' worth of them ???

Gunny
10-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Back to this again?

Back to WHAT again? Seems to me this is the Humor forum, somebody started a joke and YOU started crying. Sounds like a BeeGees song.

And as far as Arab muslims are concerned, I'll cal them whatever I want. I earned the right. What have YOU done, rainbow boy?

Pussies like you get on my nerves. You don't do shit, then you sit around and whine about what those that do have to do. You derail a thread in the Humor forum with your whiny-ass crap. I'll make fun of whatever I want to and you can kiss my ass if you don't like it. I think I already pointed out how many other subforums there are on this board. Go whine on one of them.

YOU turned a joke into something ugly because of your pussy, PC ass rules. You call yourself a "liberal"? You're so damned opinionated/one-sided it's pathetic. There's NOTHING liberal about you.

tailfins
10-18-2015, 05:01 PM

I'm not defending Muslims. I know Islam is a ticket straight to hell. However anything that doesn't depend on salvation through Jesus Christ is also a ticket straight to hell.

Noir
10-18-2015, 05:02 PM
Back to WHAT again?

Every now and then a sentiment of 'Noir has a special dislike for Christians (sometimes more specify Catholics)' pops up. As a clarification (and something I have posted several times in different threads) my contemp for religions is pretty universal, but some are worse than others, and Islam is (certainly in terms of mainstream acceptance) the worst.

Seriously, Noir ??

I never see posts praising atrocities committed by/for Islam, which leaves little to actually discuss. I don't see the debate in a topic that everyone agrees on.

Gunny
10-18-2015, 08:49 PM
Every now and then a sentiment of 'Noir has a special dislike for Christians (sometimes more specify Catholics)' pops up. As a clarification (and something I have posted several times in different threads) my contemp for religions is pretty universal, but some are worse than others, and Islam is (certainly in terms of mainstream acceptance) the worst.

I never see posts praising atrocities committed by/for Islam, which leaves little to actually discuss. I don't see the debate in a topic that everyone agrees on.

Have all the contempt for religion you want. Doesn't mean you need to bleed it all over the board. I don't like a lot of things but you don't see me being a miserable ass all over the place. You so-called "liberals" are as intolerant as the 3rd Reich. All you do is preach intolerance.

Look at the mess YOU made of this thread in the Humor section. You're lucky Jim runs this board because I'd have already cut your crap out and made a different thread of it. You turned a simple joke into a pile of crap.

Noir
10-19-2015, 02:07 AM
Have all the contempt for religion you want. Doesn't mean you need to bleed it all over the board. I don't like a lot of things but you don't see me being a miserable ass all over the place. You so-called "liberals" are as intolerant as the 3rd Reich. All you do is preach intolerance. Look at the mess YOU made of this thread in the Humor section. You're lucky Jim runs this board because I'd have already cut your crap out and made a different thread of it. You turned a simple joke into a pile of crap.

My heart bleeds for this poor thread I've gone and messed up >,>

Black Diamond
10-19-2015, 02:16 AM

I'll remember how sorry you are the next time you start one of your faggy threads.

Gunny
10-19-2015, 04:59 AM

Point is, why? I can go through about this time of night and destroy every thread on this board. Nobody's ever up but me. But to what point? Besides the one you're missing?

I was raised in a Cold War military family in the 60s and 70s. If you weren't alpha male, bye. If you were gay the dogs got better chow than you. We had all kinds of ideas. One way spaceship rides, one way boat rides with some cinder blocks and chains ...

You call yourself "liberal" why don't you act like one? Being truly liberal is about tolerance and you're not. Nobody stepped on your toes. YOU stepped on someone else's. THAT is NOT liberal. It's progressive left BS. The art of you leftwingnuts accusing the right of exactly what YOU are doing hasn't gone unnoticed by anyone but the GOP.

So let me do this Gunny way ... why don't you just stay the fuck out of threads that don't have a damned thing to do with you? Or did your little bumblebee ass convert to Islam recently? Grow some balls and some thicker skin and mind your own damned business. I don't always agree with anyone anywhere at any time. I don't agree with a lot of people about Islam on this board. While we just manage to get over our differences you want to turn a joke into a whinefest. Just what's your major malfunction?

You're a young punk that thinks you know better than the rest of us. Think you're the first and have a new plan. Nothing new under the sun, boy. Except people like YOU have basically destroyed civil rights in this country and made a mockery of the word "liberal" by your damned whiny ass shit. OMG, he called me a name. Let me go shoot myself. Better yet, let me use it an an excuse to loot and riot.

Try growing the fuck up pissant.

Drummond
10-19-2015, 09:11 AM

Glad to hear it. The 'Humor' section is supposed to be for humourous offerings, not PC self-righteous trolling stodginess that only the Left could ever be responsible for !!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Momma always told me, "son speak your mind, let others take it as they may,
and if they take great offense note them for what and who they truly may be by that evidence."
Dad always told me, " son you can never please everybody, those that you displeased mark as
worthy of contempt and also as people to never turn your back on!"

Grandfather always told me, "son if you get the chance and can get by with it--scalp 'em too !" :laugh:
And he was Native American and wasn't joking..

Noir, buy yourself a funny bone is my suggestion. -Tyr