PDA

View Full Version : I HATE Fanduel

Gunny
10-21-2015, 02:56 AM
Guess they don't get that a 3 minute long commercial does exactly the opposite of their intent. I don't care WHAT you are selling. I don't want to hear it for the entire commercial break. I hate commercials already. One that drags on and on and on? I won't buy your crap just because you want quit annoying the f- out of me.

LongTermGuy
10-21-2015, 01:33 PM
Guess they don't get that a 3 minute long commercial does exactly the opposite of their intent. I don't care WHAT you are selling. I don't want to hear it for the entire commercial break. I hate commercials already. One that drags on and on and on? I won't buy your crap just because you want quit annoying the f- out of me.

"Understand"...There is a few I hate also.....But.. change the channel or....Tough it out...They paid their money for the right...hang in there...

Did you lose?:coffee:

jimnyc
10-21-2015, 02:47 PM
I gotta say, I groan when those commercials come on. There's another in addition to fanduel. I need to do like Jeff does in Nascar. DVR the game and start about 45 mins in, this way you can FF through the commercials.

Gunny
10-21-2015, 05:36 PM
"Understand"...There is a few I hate also.....But.. change the channel or....Tough it out...They paid their money for the right...hang in there...

Did you lose?:coffee:

There's no channel to change to with Comcast. They sync their commercials. Surfing is dead. Plus, there's not a damned thing on here between 3-7 AM.

Now if you were an old guy like me, you'd recall one of the whole selling points to paying for cable was no commercial. That's worked out real well. :laugh:

Gunny
10-21-2015, 05:38 PM
I gotta say, I groan when those commercials come on. There's another in addition to fanduel. I need to do like Jeff does in Nascar. DVR the game and start about 45 mins in, this way you can FF through the commercials.

He actually does that? Damn. He's not as lazy as I thought. I on the other hand ain't going through that much effort. I just need to get the remote grafted to my hand., :laugh:

jimnyc
10-22-2015, 10:04 AM
He actually does that? Damn. He's not as lazy as I thought. I on the other hand ain't going through that much effort. I just need to get the remote grafted to my hand., :laugh:

I actually got used to it when I stayed with Jeff. It's not hard to get used to never seeing commercials anymore. Everything we watched was somehow recorded, whether TV shows or sports. I do the same here but with all of my TV programs. It's hard for my not to tune in at game time. Besides, I just KNOW some basturd would call me and ruin things if I tried that. Gotta turn off the cell, home phone and all forms of communication if you go that route!

Gunny
10-23-2015, 05:52 PM
I actually got used to it when I stayed with Jeff. It's not hard to get used to never seeing commercials anymore. Everything we watched was somehow recorded, whether TV shows or sports. I do the same here but with all of my TV programs. It's hard for my not to tune in at game time. Besides, I just KNOW some basturd would call me and ruin things if I tried that. Gotta turn off the cell, home phone and all forms of communication if you go that route!

Look, if I have to go record shows and learn to operate the remote like a computer AND pay for the crap? I got a blue ray player and a buttload of B&W 30's flicks.