PDA

View Full Version : What's With These Interview Threads?

Gunny
10-21-2015, 03:45 AM
I have better questions.:laugh2:

What kind of temper do you have? Evil

Do you punch brick walls? Yes

Do you break your hand when you punch brick walls? Heh ... not even close

Would you air drop the entire executive branch over the Atlantic? In a heartbeat.

Would you try Hillary for treason? In a heartbeat.

Do you like that wuss Jeff? Hell no.

indago
10-21-2015, 05:01 AM
I have better questions.:laugh2:

What kind of temper do you have? Evil

Do you punch brick walls? Yes

Do you break your hand when you punch brick walls? Heh ... not even close

Would you air drop the entire executive branch over the Atlantic? In a heartbeat.

Would you try Hillary for treason? In a heartbeat.

Do you like that wuss Jeff? Hell no.
^^^^^http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Attention_608110_90593.jpg^^^^^

Gunny
10-21-2015, 05:04 AM
^^^^^http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Attention_608110_90593.jpg^^^^^

Nah. Just bored at 2AM while you slackers snore.:laugh:

I just throw stuff out there. Maybe it sticks, maybe not. If I'm the only one logged on, just WHO do you think I want attention from? Me? I know when most of the people here are on.

You, on the other hand, seem to be having a love affair with yourself in your cut n paste cop-hating thread. You can't even speak for yourself. Here's YOUR thread:

Response: STFU.

And look how many pages you've dragged that little whinefest out.

SO did you have something to say?

jimnyc
10-21-2015, 12:28 PM
Did you read the interviews? :)

DLT
10-21-2015, 12:33 PM
Nah. Just bored at 2AM while you slackers snore.:laugh:

I just throw stuff out there. Maybe it sticks, maybe not. If I'm the only one logged on, just WHO do you think I want attention from? Me? I know when most of the people here are on.

You, on the other hand, seem to be having a love affair with yourself in your cut n paste cop-hating thread. You can't even speak for yourself. Here's YOUR thread:

Response: STFU.

And look how many pages you've dragged that little whinefest out.

SO did you have something to say?

If you're that bored....

you could always make a midnight (or thereabouts) raid on DemocRatic Underground and stir up the idiots over there (not hard to do, but amusing, nevertheless). I call it Anger Management Therapy....lol.

Elessar
10-21-2015, 01:08 PM
........↑

That was pretty stupid.

Gunny
10-21-2015, 05:32 PM
Did you read the interviews? :)

Parts of some. It was just meant as humor. Sarcastically, of course. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-21-2015, 06:05 PM
How on earth did we never interview Gunny? We must do so immediately!

Gunny
10-21-2015, 06:56 PM

Uh huh. Good luck. Too many stinking questions. And who needs to interview ME? Don't make me post "If You Don't Know Me By Now". :laugh:

Perianne
10-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Uh huh. Good luck. Too many stinking questions. And who needs to interview ME? Don't make me post "If You Don't Know Me By Now". :laugh:

Who is your favorite blonde Finnish poster? :) :) :) :)

gabosaurus
10-21-2015, 08:35 PM

If any statement presented to Gunny exceeds four sentences, the poor man begins to panic. :p

gabosaurus
10-21-2015, 08:37 PM

Perianne is my favorite Finnish person of all time. She even ranks above the legendary metal band Nightwish. :cheers2:

I found Perianne's interview to be extremely enlightening. I have enjoyed all the interviews so far. I feel you can relate better to a DP member when you know more about them.

Perianne
10-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Perianne is my favorite Finnish person of all time. She even ranks above the legendary metal band Nightwish. :cheers2:

I found Perianne's interview to be extremely enlightening. I have enjoyed all the interviews so far. I feel you can relate better to a DP member when you know more about them.

Thank you, sweetie!

LongTermGuy
10-21-2015, 08:52 PM

Understand...

And...The less "THEY" know...the better....:laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-21-2015, 11:50 PM

I'm sure we can plumb your depths!

Gunny
10-22-2015, 04:09 AM
Understand...

And...The less "THEY" know...the better....:laugh:

Thing is, I'm like a freight train. Everyone here for the most part knows me, and has NEVER had to guess what I was thinking.

And Gabby got something right for once ... I haven't gotten past the first question of any of the interviews. Haven't read a one. Same as I rarely read rev's walls of words posts, nor follow any of indago's cut n pastes. Rarely watch the videos. I interact with the people here and speak in my own words. If want to read the news or watch videos I have google.

THERE is your interview. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
10-22-2015, 09:57 AM
So who reads the interviews? Who read the interview of Russ? What did we learn from him? :)

Abbey Marie
10-22-2015, 01:15 PM
So who reads the interviews? Who read the interview of Russ? What did we learn from him? :)

Lol, you are sneaky!

The only thing I find more interesting here than the interviews, are the pictures of our people.

Jeff
10-22-2015, 01:22 PM

Thank you, sweetie!

This has the makings of a perfect interview. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2015, 09:10 PM

I learned a lot myself. Members here interest me and even a couple of the hard headed ones but I'll not name names.. . :laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
10-23-2015, 06:17 AM

I should have put this thread in humor it was meant tongue in cheek. I didn't think about it until later and you know I don't care much what anyone else is doing. But Gabby DID get one right: I ain't reading a whole damned page of nothing. Especially now that I'm Mr Mom again. Babies are needy little creatures. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 07:28 AM
What I've been trying to point out, that no one has noticed and pointed out, which shows some haven't read..................................

Russ is Abbey's husband!!!!

Gunny
10-23-2015, 07:51 AM
What I've been trying to point out, that no one has noticed and pointed out, which shows some haven't read..................................

No shit? It's too early for this kind of stress. Think I'll make a pot of coffee. :coffee:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 08:58 AM
No shit? It's too early for this kind of stress. Think I'll make a pot of coffee. :coffee:

Yeps, and I'm about a pot ahead of you! Now when Abbey is bad we can tell on her. :)

Black Diamond
10-23-2015, 08:59 AM

I'm Kaiser Soze.

Black Diamond
10-23-2015, 09:00 AM
Welcome, Mr Abbey. :cool:

NightTrain
10-23-2015, 09:08 AM

Ohhhh... you're in deep shit now.

Abbey, I had nothing to do with this.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Yeps, and I'm about a pot ahead of you! Now when Abbey is bad we can tell on her. :)

When is Abbey ever bad? I've never even seen her lose her temper and can't recall if she's ever cussed. (we'll have to set her up) :laugh:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Ohhhh... you're in deep shit now.

Abbey, I had nothing to do with this.

Hey, he outed himself in his interview!! LOL

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 09:15 AM
When is Abbey ever bad? I've never even seen her lose her temper and can't recall if she's ever cussed. (we'll have to set her up) :laugh:

I think I saw her write "hell" once, or even maybe "crap". I could be wrong. :dunno:

We can always get Russ in trouble too! Hey Russ, does Mrs. Abbey cuss at home and when not on the board? :laugh::beer:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 09:16 AM
Oh man, just read the interview thread again, NT thought I spilled the beans! I wouldn't do that to Mr and Mrs. Abbey!! At least not yet. I was giving him like another week and gonna have to spill it, glad he did so himself! :)

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:23 AM
I think I saw her write "hell" once, or even maybe "crap". I could be wrong. :dunno:

We can always get Russ in trouble too! Hey Russ, does Mrs. Abbey cuss at home and when not on the board? :laugh::beer:

Uh oh ....:slap:

That CAN backfire, you know? :laugh:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 09:30 AM
Uh oh ....:slap:

That CAN backfire, you know? :laugh:

Well, we can get Russ in trouble. And if all else fails, I'll just blame you or Jeff. :)

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 09:31 AM

Here, she was bad and cussed in this thread, and even made it into a picture no less!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52171-If-Cats-Made-Phone-Calls

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:33 AM
Well, we can get Russ in trouble. And if all else fails, I'll just blame you or Jeff. :)

:laugh:

Why not? Everyone else does. Won't be our first rodeo. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 09:35 AM
:laugh:

Why not? Everyone else does. Won't be our first rodeo. :laugh:

Don't feel bad, you should see how the blame game works here at home!

Woman can do no wrong. Cute kitty is blameless, and too cute to do any wrong. Boy is her only son, therefore can do no wrong.

I am man, therefore everything wrong in this world was caused by me.

Christie Brinkley
10-23-2015, 09:40 AM
I love how my interview just got ignored by you lot:bang3:;)

NightTrain
10-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Well, now that everything is all out in the open....

Now we can begin construction on the new Forum : "NT's Redhead Babe of the Week". Russ has graciously agreed to provide the first samples.

NightTrain
10-23-2015, 09:43 AM

I'm still catching up... I'll get there!

Christie Brinkley
10-23-2015, 09:44 AM
I'm still catching up... I'll get there!
Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I wrote it at around 11PM under 20 minutes.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Don't feel bad, you should see how the blame game works here at home!

Woman can do no wrong. Cute kitty is blameless, and too cute to do any wrong. Boy is her only son, therefore can do no wrong.

I am man, therefore everything wrong in this world was caused by me.

I'm older than you. I know that story REAL damned good. I talk like a Marine therefore I'm being mean to the dog and I'm told *I* need to change. Two months shy of 56. I think NOT.

What gets me is the way things come back to you when they're in "Man is Never Right" mode. It's like that is NOT what I said, nor what I did. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-23-2015, 11:49 AM

I can see I may have to dust off the neg rep button! :coffee:

Gunny
10-23-2015, 12:38 PM
I can see I may have to dust off the neg rep button! :coffee:

Does the @ thing work on this board?

Abbey Marie
10-23-2015, 02:27 PM

https://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Oh+ok+frankly+speaking+it+the+joke+_eb3d02a25de04e b26676b428b3cdebda.jpg

Gunny
10-23-2015, 02:45 PM
https://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Oh+ok+frankly+speaking+it+the+joke+_eb3d02a25de04e b26676b428b3cdebda.jpg

It was Jim.

And you're such a girl. You're just being teased. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't bother. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-23-2015, 03:23 PM
It was Jim.

And you're such a girl. You're just being teased. If we didn't like you, we wouldn't bother. :laugh:

Umm, where did I anywhere seem upset? I grew up with two fairly older smart alecky** bros. If I couldn't take teasing, I probably wouldn't have survived.

** Right there, I could have used that 3-letter word again, but didn't. :angel: :coffee:

Gunny
10-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Umm, where did I anywhere seem upset? I grew up with two fairly older smart alecky** bros. If I couldn't take teasing, I probably wouldn't have survived.

** Right there, I could have used that 3-letter word again, but didn't. :angel: :coffee:

I'm sorry I took it as a joke. I was just playing too. Y'all have to remember MY sense of humor isn't quite the same as yours. My question about the @ thing though is still there. And I guess my point is that Perianne was talking about that threads threads that don't work. I didn't think this one would get past 3 posts. :laugh:

There's a THREE letter word? WTF? I haven't been informed of that. I thought they all had four. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 06:45 PM

It's not broken, I just never installed that add-on. We get enough notifications here, based on PM's, rep & thanks. Last thing I need is for people to start typing @jimnyc in every other thread, and then I login with 199 notifications of people angry with others! And probably most of 'em from you telling me to go F myself for whatever reason! LOL

Gunny
10-23-2015, 06:51 PM
It's not broken, I just never installed that add-on. We get enough notifications here, based on PM's, rep & thanks. Last thing I need is for people to start typing @jimnyc in every other thread, and then I login with 199 notifications of people angry with others! And probably most of 'em from you telling me to go F myself for whatever reason! LOL

That's okay. Your ass is in trouble and I didn't do anything this time. :laugh:

gabosaurus
10-24-2015, 12:23 AM
Y'all have to remember MY sense of humor isn't quite the same as yours.

I wasn't aware that you had a sense of humor. :p

Gunny
10-24-2015, 06:20 AM
I wasn't aware that you had a sense of humor. :p

I interact with YOU, don't I?

Russ
10-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Oh man, just read the interview thread again, NT thought I spilled the beans! I wouldn't do that to Mr and Mrs. Abbey!! At least not yet. I was giving him like another week and gonna have to spill it, glad he did so himself! :)

I didn't realize I was down to my last 7 days of stealth mode. Good thing I said something, I guess.

PixieStix
10-26-2015, 11:40 PM

I just love how I have never been asked for an interview. I think, maybe I am just not that interesting. Thank God :coffee:

LongTermGuy
10-26-2015, 11:51 PM
I just love how I have never been asked for an interview. I think, maybe I am just not that interesting. Thank God :coffee:

​Is it important to be interviewed on a "mostly" political site with strong opinions?:coffee:To each their own...what `eva` floats ones boat:laugh:

Gunny
10-27-2015, 11:49 AM

Go ahead. Make my day.:dev:

PixieStix
10-28-2015, 10:38 PM
Go ahead. Make my day.:dev:

Piss off Gunny

Gunny
10-29-2015, 05:52 AM
Piss off Gunny

Not in THIS life. Here's an interview question for you:

How come it is, 5 years later, I'm still a topic of discussion for you on another board? I purposefully stay away from that board because of you and all your little e-man whore biddy boys. Would be nice if you'd be kind enough to extend the same courtesy.

Voted4Reagan
10-29-2015, 06:08 AM

Hey Gunny... Let's have Jimmy interview both of us ... in the same room at the same time.

LIVE.... not via E-Mail.

I'll buy the drinks afterwards for us... Jimmy will be a babbling drool monkey when we're done!

Gunny
10-29-2015, 06:20 AM
Hey Gunny... Let's have Jimmy interview both of us ... in the same room at the same time.

LIVE.... not via E-Mail.

I'll buy the drinks afterwards for us... Jimmy will be a babbling drool monkey when we're done!

He better keep the questions simple. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-29-2015, 12:06 PM

LIVE.... not via E-Mail.

He better keep the questions simple. :laugh:

I'm still waiting to have a DP get together, but no one really lives close enough to me. We should all pick a spot, so long as I'm the closest. Oh wait, just remembered that V4R is like my neighbor! LOL

I'll have to interview you guys soon enough. I like mine to be more funny, I have some REAL good questions if you bastards are willing to answer them! :)

Abbey Marie
10-29-2015, 02:15 PM
I'm still waiting to have a DP get together, but no one really lives close enough to me. We should all pick a spot, so long as I'm the closest. Oh wait, just remembered that V4R is like my neighbor! LOL

I'll have to interview you guys soon enough. I like mine to be more funny, I have some REAL good questions if you bastards are willing to answer them! :)

That would be great!

Gunny
10-29-2015, 03:31 PM

What does anyone here not know about ME? I'm just along for the fun of it as well.:laugh:

PixieStix
10-30-2015, 01:41 AM
Not in THIS life. Here's an interview question for you:

How come it is, 5 years later, I'm still a topic of discussion for you on another board? I purposefully stay away from that board because of you and all your little e-man whore biddy boys. Would be nice if you'd be kind enough to extend the same courtesy.

I am sick to death of not defending myself against your insane innuendos and lies. You have spread enough lies about me, and I am not going to ignore it any longer.

I signed up here when I thought you had stopped posting. Grow up man. You need to "stop picking on girls", your words not mine. You are a big bully, that thinks he can do anything better than anyone else. I know better. I am going nowhere. You are not the boss of me. So back off.