PDA

View Full Version : Netanyahu proves (again) that he is an idiot

gabosaurus
10-21-2015, 08:10 AM
Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews? Perhaps Netanyahu needs to do more research. Man is not mentally quality to lead a country.
Kerry is an idiot for blindly rushing into defend Netanyahu for such a incredibly stupid remark.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/21/netanyahu-under-fire-for-palestinian-grand-mufti-holocaust-claim

Noir
10-21-2015, 08:30 AM
It was a very weird thing to say in a prepared statement =/

NightTrain
10-21-2015, 09:25 AM
Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews? Perhaps Netanyahu needs to do more research. Man is not mentally quality to lead a country.
Kerry is an idiot for blindly rushing into defend Netanyahu for such a incredibly stupid remark.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/21/netanyahu-under-fire-for-palestinian-grand-mufti-holocaust-claim

What you know about Netanyahu, Israel, Jewish History and World History is almost zero, as we've already demonstrated the last time you decided to show your ignorance about the history of Israel.

You calling Netanyahu an idiot is rich. Very rich.

Abbey Marie
10-21-2015, 09:51 AM
How does anyone know Netanyahu is wrong about it? Was anyone here alive then, and privy to intel on the subject?

And in no way does this even attempt to absolve Hitler of any of his guilt. To read that into it requires limited mental capacity or straight out intent to criticize Netanyahu.

Noir
10-21-2015, 10:12 AM
How does anyone know Netanyahu is wrong about it? Was anyone here alive then, and privy to intel on the subject?

The question i'd consider is 'how does Netanyahu know he is right' or atleast feel he is right enough to prepare and make this statement.

NightTrain
10-21-2015, 10:27 AM
The question i'd consider is 'how does Netanyahu know he is right' or atleast feel he is right enough to prepare and make this statement.

Netanyahu is a little more interested in that particular era of history and especially when it involves Hitler, like most Jews. He also has arguably the best Intelligence Service in the world reporting to him, who are also keenly interested in that bit of history.

Why do you think he's wrong? Your media in Britain has demonstrated many times an Anti-Israel slant that can't be denied - so other than the article, what gives you the basis for your dismissal of his words?

Black Diamond
10-21-2015, 10:30 AM

And in no way does this even attempt to absolve Hitler of any of his guilt. To read that into it requires limited mental capacity or straight out intent to criticize Netanyahu.

Gabby and the media left out the phrase "at that time" which changes everything.

Noir
10-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Netanyahu is a little more interested in that particular era of history and especially when it involves Hitler, like most Jews. He also has arguably the best Intelligence Service in the world reporting to him, who are also keenly interested in that bit of history.

Why do you think he's wrong? Your media in Britain has demonstrated many times an Anti-Israel slant that can't be denied - so other than the article, what gives you the basis for your dismissal of his words?

Well in the speech he quoted hitler, it would be great if he could point to the dairy or whatever the source to these quotes are.

Normally when people make claims of 'hitlers plan was to expel jews, rather than genocide' you're hearing it from the lips of a jew-hating nut job. As its understandably unlikely that Netanyahu is a jew-hating nut job, it would be worth hearing where these quotes come from.

NightTrain
10-21-2015, 10:41 AM
Well in the speech he quoted hitler, it would be great if he could point to the dairy or whatever the source to these quotes are.

Normally when people make claims of 'hitlers plan was to expel jews, rather than genocide' you're hearing it from the lips of a jew-hating nut job. As its understandably unlikely that Netanyahu is a jew-hating nut job, it would be worth hearing where these quotes come from.

Initially, that was Hitler's plan of action. It was later that the genocide began.

What was it that changed his mind?

Noir
10-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Initially, that was Hitler's plan of action. It was later that the genocide began.

What was it that changed his mind?

When Netanyahu releases his source maybe we'll know.

Black Diamond
10-21-2015, 10:47 AM

Are you familiar with the Madagascar plan?

Black Diamond
10-21-2015, 10:48 AM

You familiar with this?

http://www.history.com/news/nazi-germanys-madagascar-plan-75-years-ago

Noir
10-21-2015, 10:51 AM

You familiar with this?

Nope, will read when i get home.

Black Diamond
10-21-2015, 10:51 AM

Well I just gave you one. Took 15 seconds.

DLT
10-21-2015, 11:25 AM

Way to twist, warp and spin what he actually said...ie....

“I didn’t mean to absolve Hitler of responsibility, but to show that the father of the Palestinian nation wanted to destroy Jews even without occupation.”

Obviously, the idiot left needs to check a dictionary for the definition of "inspiring".

But it doesn't really matter to the idiot left what Netty says. Anything and everything he says will be misquoted and misconstrued....quite deliberately, of course.

Screw the idiot left and the minions from Hell that they support. Payback's gonna be a flaming (literally) bitch.

DLT
10-21-2015, 11:34 AM

And would you really believe him then? Or would you merely do the usual moronic leftist schtick and poopoo his "source"? (rhetorical question)

DLT
10-21-2015, 11:34 AM
Well I just gave you one. Took 15 seconds.

You don't actually expect him to read that, do you? :laugh:

DLT
10-21-2015, 11:36 AM
Gabby and the media left out the phrase "at that time" which changes everything.

But....they always leave out some pertinent detail. Nothing new.

Gunny
10-21-2015, 11:40 AM

This thread was designed to do nothing more than incite us. And of course, Noir has to pile on with his usual whiny brilliance. It's just a bunch of leftwingnut BS and Gabby doe it on purpose. The sad part is, Noir actually believes the crap.

Noir
10-21-2015, 11:47 AM
You familiar with this?

A good read - Not something i was previously aware of.

gabosaurus
10-21-2015, 12:43 PM

I am very familiar with this. It was one of many plans submitted by members of the Nazi hierarchy. NONE of which were ever approved by Hitler. There were those close to Hitler who were repulsed by Hitler's idea of a "final solution." They wanted alternate ideas.
The downfall of the Madagascar plan (and others like it) was they required a quick end of the war, with Germany as the victor. As the war continued to escalate, Hitler ordered the death camps.
Netanyahu, like many of you, lacks a serious understanding of WWII history. He is a complete idiot and needs to step down.

Black Diamond
10-21-2015, 03:46 PM

I was pleased he read it.

namvet
10-21-2015, 06:51 PM
he's right. the raghead was named Haj Amin al-Husseini (grand muffi) helped Hitler hunt down Jews for the Nazi's.

http://cjhsla.org/wp-content/uploads/Husseini1.jpg

he was Yasser Arafat's uncle.

NightTrain
10-21-2015, 08:24 PM
I am very familiar with this. It was one of many plans submitted by members of the Nazi hierarchy. NONE of which were ever approved by Hitler. There were those close to Hitler who were repulsed by Hitler's idea of a "final solution." They wanted alternate ideas.
The downfall of the Madagascar plan (and others like it) was they required a quick end of the war, with Germany as the victor. As the war continued to escalate, Hitler ordered the death camps.
Netanyahu, like many of you, lacks a serious understanding of WWII history. He is a complete idiot and needs to step down.

You don't know shit about it, and have proven that you don't.

If you had an ounce of decency, you'd thank and rep Black Diamond for educating you with the Madagascar Plan.

Now you don't have zero knowledge of that bit of history. Any step in the right direction is good, though. Keep reading.

gabosaurus
10-21-2015, 08:24 PM
he's right. the raghead was named Haj Amin al-Husseini (grand muffi) helped Hitler hunt down Jews for the Nazi's.

Quite a few Palestinians fought for the Nazis. This says nothing about the Mufti's influence on Hitler. Of which there was none.
The Mufti met with Himmler and Von Ribbentrop before obtaining a audience with Hitler. The Mufti presented 15 proposals, none of which were considered by Hitler.
According to Von Ribbentrop's memoirs, Hitler had this response to al-Husseini's requests:

Germany stood for uncompromising war against the Jews. That naturally included active opposition to the Jewish national home in Palestine....Germany would furnish positive and practical aid to the Arabs involved in the same struggle....Germany's objective [is]...solely the destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere....In that hour the Mufti would be the most authoritative spokesman for the Arab world.

Holocaust historian Christopher Browning summed up their meeting this way:

Germany has resolved, step by step, to ask one European nation after the other to solve its Jewish problem, and at the proper time, direct a similar appeal to non-European nations as well'. When Germany had defeated Russia and broken through the Caucasus into the Middle East, it would have no further imperial goals of its own and would support Arab liberation.

Black Diamond
10-21-2015, 09:44 PM
You are the one that doesn't know shit about the subject. The fact that you are unable to acknowledge this just adds to your BS level.
Unlike Black Diamond, I didn't have to search the internet for information about the Madagascar Plan. I already knew about it.

The typical response of an old fool who has had his idiocy unveiled is usually an insult. :rolleyes:

I already knew about Madagascar. I was linking the history for Noir. He was asking Bibi for sources, so I thought I would do that for him regarding Madagascar.

BoogyMan
10-21-2015, 11:19 PM
Funny thing, history. Liberal loons don't get to re-write it because they want to discredit someone who doesn't bow down to their god.

http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/hitlers-mufti

http://www.timesofisrael.com/full-official-record-what-the-mufti-said-to-hitler/

Black Diamond
10-21-2015, 11:21 PM
Funny thing, history. Liberal loons don't get to re-write it because they want to discredit someone who doesn't bow down to their god.

http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/hitlers-mufti

Yeah the Left gets nasty if you don't bow down to Obama

NightTrain
10-22-2015, 12:44 AM
The funny thing about you, Gabby, is that you are remarkably ignorant about just about any topic I can think of. I'm not being a smartass; you are truly ignorant of every single topic I've seen you discuss.

I see you confidently make profound statements, and you have to know by now that there are genuine history buffs right here on this board, and yet you make stupid statements like the following :

I am very familiar with this. It was one of many plans submitted by members of the Nazi hierarchy. NONE of which were ever approved by Hitler.

Now, let's just take a trip WAYYYYY over to Wiki, which is a relatively unknown destination on the Interwebs, and see what they say about it :

Rademacher recommended on 3 June 1940 that Madagascar should be made available as a destination for the Jews of Europe. With Adolf Hitler's approval, Adolf Eichmann released a memorandum on 15 August 1940 calling for the resettlement of a million Jews per year for four years, with the island governed as a police state under the SS.

Oops. Hitler did approve it.

This is the simple shit you get caught on almost every time you open your fool mouth. You don't know shit, so you try to fake it. You're too stupid to go find the facts, instead making shit up while claiming intellectual superiority when you have the IQ of a moderately retarded 7th grade goth girl with a bad spice habit.

Every single time you spout more amazingly wrong statements, it takes me less than 20 seconds to disprove the bullshit you made up on the fly.

You are the one that doesn't know shit about the subject. The fact that you are unable to acknowledge this just adds to your BS level.
Unlike Black Diamond, I didn't have to search the internet for information about the Madagascar Plan. I already knew about it.

Seeing as how you were 100% wrong - again - I'd say you're full of shit.

You are an embarrassment and an affront to every single educated American with every post you make.

DLT
10-22-2015, 09:33 AM

Netanyahu is not the idiot here. That would be anyone that calls him an idiot for speaking the truth.

Ahem....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPuu1taua7o

jimnyc
10-22-2015, 09:39 AM
You're too stupid to go find the facts, instead making shit up while claiming intellectual superiority when you have the IQ of a moderately retarded 7th grade goth girl with a bad spice habit.

I'm guessing an IQ of about 79. Probably about 49 when on the spice. About 83 when her students write things for her. :laugh:

NightTrain
10-22-2015, 09:57 AM
I'm guessing an IQ of about 79. Probably about 49 when on the spice. About 83 when her students write things for her. :laugh:

Hahaha! Yeah, the whole "...a student wrote this for me" bullshit cracks me up every time I think about it. Truly hilarious!

jimnyc
10-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Hahaha! Yeah, the whole "...a student wrote this for me" bullshit cracks me up every time I think about it. Truly hilarious!

Besides, she claims to be a counselor, not some sort of history teacher. And her track record tells me she shouldn't be teaching anyone about history.

"I went to the greatest college in the land and got 2 degrees - all so I can get one of the kids I counsel to make a post on a message board for me" :coffee:

DLT
10-22-2015, 10:24 AM
The funny thing about you, Gabby, is that you are remarkably ignorant about just about any topic I can think of. I'm not being a smartass; you are truly ignorant of every single topic I've seen you discuss.

I see you confidently make profound statements, and you have to know by now that there are genuine history buffs right here on this board, and yet you make stupid statements like the following :

Now, let's just take a trip WAYYYYY over to Wiki, which is a relatively unknown destination on the Interwebs, and see what they say about it :

Oops. Hitler did approve it.

This is the simple shit you get caught on almost every time you open your fool mouth. You don't know shit, so you try to fake it. You're too stupid to go find the facts, instead making shit up while claiming intellectual superiority when you have the IQ of a moderately retarded 7th grade goth girl with a bad spice habit.

Every single time you spout more amazingly wrong statements, it takes me less than 20 seconds to disprove the bullshit you made up on the fly.

Seeing as how you were 100% wrong - again - I'd say you're full of shit.

You are an embarrassment and an affront to every single educated American with every post you make. [/COLOR]

Well obviously....Reagan was talking about Gabby (and other typical liblefties like her ...they're all pretty much the same - equally ignorant yet sanctimonious about their supposed "knowledge").

Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.

A Time for Choosing, Address on behalf of Senator Barry Goldwater,
Rendezvous with Destiny, October 27, 1964

The only thing that has changed since the Reagan era is....the liberals have morphed into hard-core leftists, trying to implement their Marxist ideology over ours. They are the epitomy now of "the enemy within", and as such....I posit that they can and will NEVER be my "friends". Quite the opposite, in fact.