PDA

View Full Version : Illegals Torch Their Tents, Burn UN Blankets

Christie Brinkley
10-22-2015, 09:10 AM
They look very grateful and desperate don't they?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7815&stc=1

When the illegals found out that it would take 24 hours until they were released from the camp they set fire to UN blankets and tents in protest.

Some even had time to take a seflie-

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7816&stc=1

Read More (http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/613809/European-migrant-crisis-refugees-set-fire-tents-Slovenia-selfies-travel-UK-Germany)

DragonStryk72
10-22-2015, 11:49 AM
So... they're illegally exactly where th UN told them to be? Um, they're either where they are supposed to be, OR they are there illegally. You don't get both.

Yeah, the fires bad, but given the way things have gone thus far for the refugees, and the bungled handling of most of Europe for this, it's not exactly helping the point. Then of course, there's the desperation bit. Desperate people do short-sighted reckless things, that's sort of the whole point of desperation.

Trigg
10-22-2015, 12:38 PM
So... they're illegally exactly where th UN told them to be? Um, they're either where they are supposed to be, OR they are there illegally. You don't get both.

Yeah, the fires bad, but given the way things have gone thus far for the refugees, and the bungled handling of most of Europe for this, it's not exactly helping the point. Then of course, there's the desperation bit. Desperate people do short-sighted reckless things, that's sort of the whole point of desperation.

They had to wait 24 hours....and that was just to much for them, so they burned their DONATED tents, cloths and blankets. Sounds like a group of ungrateful asses to me.

These "refugees" are supposed to be from Syria, yet that people interviewed are coming from Iraq and numerous other countries.

I agree there's been bungled handling of this crisis, but it isn't Europe's fault that thousands upon thousands of MEN from numerous countries have decided to take advantage of Europe's good will and sneak in with the true refugees.

Christie Brinkley
10-22-2015, 01:37 PM

Stop being so naive. They are illegals who cross borders illegal for welfare+higher wages who are mostly men. Stop making excuses for arson.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 06:26 AM
They look very grateful and desperate don't they?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7815&stc=1

When the illegals found out that it would take 24 hours until they were released from the camp they set fire to UN blankets and tents in protest.

Some even had time to take a seflie-

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7816&stc=1

Read More (http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/613809/European-migrant-crisis-refugees-set-fire-tents-Slovenia-selfies-travel-UK-Germany)

It's about as brilliant as blacks in this country when they riot and lot and burn their own neighborhoods.

Jeff
10-23-2015, 07:15 AM
They had to wait 24 hours....and that was just to much for them, so they burned their DONATED tents, cloths and blankets. Sounds like a group of ungrateful asses to me.

These "refugees" are supposed to be from Syria, yet that people interviewed are coming from Iraq and numerous other countries.

I agree there's been bungled handling of this crisis, but it isn't Europe's fault that thousands upon thousands of MEN from numerous countries have decided to take advantage of Europe's good will and sneak in with the true refugees.

I think you are spot on here, and God knows we don't need anymore of those ungrateful type in this Country, we have plenty that where born here.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 08:31 AM
I think you are spot on here, and God knows we don't need anymore of those ungrateful type in this Country, we have plenty that where born here.

It's funny how these people are. Crap, if I had a damned tent I was in the freakin Hilton. If I actually got to heat my food we're talking nirvana. I've eaten more spaghetti and meatballs cold from the can than I want to remember. I had to get up a half hour early if I wanted to shave AND have coffee. You shave first, then make your coffee. All comes out of the same helmet.

For these people to destroy their stuff that was GIVEN to them? Send their lame spoiled asses back to the sandbox they came from because they were doing SO much better there.

NightTrain
10-23-2015, 08:58 AM
Oh yeah, this is off to a great start.

How many European cities are going to burn when they see women running around dressed as they feel like? Or see a Bacon Burger advertised? Or Oktoberfest? St. Patrick's Day?

I predict a fiery Christmas, and it'll entail a lot more than just the fireplace with stockings hung with care.

There's no possible way this is going to end well.

The savvy entrepreneur would start shipping large quantities of fire extinguishers to Europe now in preparation for the festivities the Europeans are about to experience.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:31 AM
Oh yeah, this is off to a great start.

How many European cities are going to burn when they see women running around dressed as they feel like? Or see a Bacon Burger advertised? Or Oktoberfest? St. Patrick's Day?

I predict a fiery Christmas, and it'll entail a lot more than just the fireplace with stockings hung with care.

There's no possible way this is going to end well.

The savvy entrepreneur would start shipping large quantities of fire extinguishers to Europe now in preparation for the festivities the Europeans are about to experience.

Hey, Europe's been blowing it out their rear ends for centuries. Europe WOULD be Muslim if not for Charles Martel. If he hadn't taken a stand in 732 and whipped their butts, there was no other standing army in Europe to stop them.

The recurring theme is no one wants to learn from history. We keep repeating it. And it's always the same crap. We don't stop stuff before it starts. We wait until it costs us tenfold to fight our way back. And I don't have faith in the Europeans nor us to be able to do it again.

I just don't want those filthy little scumbags here but you KNOW O-blah-blah is going to let them in.

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 09:33 AM
They should teach everyone a lesson and take a class from the Chinese - self immolation. It's the only right thing to do, IMO.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:36 AM
They should teach everyone a lesson and take a class from the Chinese - self immolation. It's the only right thing to do, IMO.

Nah. A few well-placed destroyers about halfway across the Med would work just fine.

NightTrain
10-23-2015, 09:38 AM

DAMN that's funny!

:laugh2:

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:47 AM
DAMN that's funny!

Well, I'd say between me and Jim you're either burning or drowning. Future wouldn't be looking too bright. :laugh:

NightTrain
10-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Well, I'd say between me and Jim you're either burning or drowning. Future wouldn't be looking too bright. :laugh:

I'd like to humbly suggest heavy use of Daisy Cutters. Who doesn't like a nice freshly-mowed lawn already fertilized?

Gunny
10-23-2015, 10:01 AM
I'd like to humbly suggest heavy use of Daisy Cutters. Who doesn't like a nice freshly-mowed lawn already fertilized?

You're cracking me up. Daisy cutters are aerial bombs. I think B-52 strikes on refugee boats is a tad bit of overkill. :laugh:

Christie Brinkley
10-23-2015, 10:05 AM
You're cracking me up. Daisy cutters are aerial bombs. I think B-52 strikes on refugee boats is a tad bit of overkill. :laugh:
I am in favour of electric fences and mine fields (with warning signs in arabic of course).

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 10:22 AM
DAMN that's funny!

Hey, if they want to burn stuff...

But WTF? I understand they are put out. But if things are SO BAD elsewhere that they left it all behind and walked/swam/shipped to another country - then deal with a few days of BS. At least they aren't getting hit with missiles, walking among IED's or having their heads with a bounty from ISIS. But truth is - these folks arrive, and how long before the shit starts like it did "back home" for them? This is their way of life, this is what they offer, this is who they are.

Yup, put them all in a soccer stadium or similar, lock it up and hand out a few suicide vests.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Hey, if they want to burn stuff...

But WTF? I understand they are put out. But if things are SO BAD elsewhere that they left it all behind and walked/swam/shipped to another country - then deal with a few days of BS. At least they aren't getting hit with missiles, walking among IED's or having their heads with a bounty from ISIS. But truth is - these folks arrive, and how long before the shit starts like it did "back home" for them? This is their way of life, this is what they offer, this is who they are.

Yup, put them all in a soccer stadium or similar, lock it up and hand out a few suicide vests.

As I said, I don't get it. I've lived in my car. Been hungry, cold .. name it. And I'm a white male so no damned body was doing a damned thing for me. I appreciated and still appreciate what I DO have and anything anyone's done for me. I know of more than once I wish I had a f-ing blanket.

I don't get the feeling entitled and ungratefulness in THIS country much less acting that way for running away from battle. Get your asses in their and fight for your own damned country. Stand your damned ground instead of running like little bitches. Then you burn free stuff people have given you out of their pockets from what THEY earned?

Protest THIS: :fu:

NightTrain
10-23-2015, 10:59 AM

Overkill?

I prefer the term Extra Crispy.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 11:09 AM
Overkill?

I prefer the term Extra Crispy.

I'm just thinking tax dollars. You can sink a wooden boat with a 50 pound bomb from a WWI SE5. :laugh: