PDA

View Full Version : Above the Law Billary Strikes Again

Gunny
10-23-2015, 08:47 AM
Is ANYONE going to hold this woman accountable for her crimes? I didn't know is NOT an excuse for the rest of us. And I damned sure don't want a President that is either a criminal or too stupid to know.

Trey Gowdy missed a bet not getting Megyn Kelly in there. She was on a damned tear last night. Although she was as annoying as Nancy Grace, her points were/are valid. Billary lied. So lying to a police officer is a crime but lying to Congress isn't?

Hell, next time I get in trouble I'll just cackle, claim I didn't know and accuse the cop of being part of the vast right wing conspiracy. THAT ought to get me somewhere (like jail).:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
10-23-2015, 08:52 AM
As far back as I can remember, the Clintons have been above the law. She will walk on this and walk on the email scandal, too.

And if she wins the presidency, women will be in tears because she's been elected having the same body parts they have. Similar to 2008.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 09:04 AM
As far back as I can remember, the Clintons have been above the law. She will walk on this and walk on the email scandal, too.

And if she wins the presidency, women will be in tears because she's been elected having the same body parts they have. Similar to 2008.

Her fat butt would already be in jail over those e-mails. You let some Lance Corporal pull a stunt like that. He'd be in the brig on his way to Leavenworth. It just blows my mind she keeps getting off for all of her lies a corruption all the way back to Whitewater.

And the ee-mail she sent her family is absolute proof she's lying.