PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo vs Jacksonville - London

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 07:50 PM
9:30am on Sunday, and for those up early, it seems that the game will be streamed on Yahoo. Yeah, yeah, I know you can just flip on the TV, but some of us like to sip our coffee in front of the computer in the morning, and now I can watch the game at the same time. Too bad these guys suck.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 07:52 PM
9:30am on Sunday, and for those up early, it seems that the game will be streamed on Yahoo. Yeah, yeah, I know you can just flip on the TV, but some of us like to sip our coffee in front of the computer in the morning, and now I can watch the game at the same time. Too bad these guys suck.

You need help. Everyone's arguing about important stuff and you got foot ball on your brain. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-23-2015, 07:52 PM
You need help. Everyone's arguing about important stuff and you got foot ball on your brain. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::coffee:

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 07:54 PM

That's exactly why I started this thread. I don't care about country comparisons. I went into a thread to welcome someone to the forum, made a funny about Russia, or so I thought, and then was placed on the defensive ever since. I'd rather talk about the fucking Bills than that crap.

Gunny
10-23-2015, 08:07 PM
That's exactly why I started this thread. I don't care about country comparisons. I went into a thread to welcome someone to the forum, made a funny about Russia, or so I thought, and then was placed on the defensive ever since. I'd rather talk about the fucking Bills than that crap.

Learn your English. "across the pond" is British. ;)

Black Diamond
10-23-2015, 08:09 PM

In the colonies.

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 08:11 PM

Big Ben has been upgraded to questionable for this weekend! I know, you're going to say leave him out, they're playing the 1-5 Chiefs and they should hold him out to make sure he is healed. No way! We're 2 games behind the Bengals, and just leading the wild card teams as of now. We can't afford to fall any further back. I'm tired of them being conservative. Unless he's at risk... but apparently he says all is fine and that he's just a little sore, and he's willing to play with some pain.

The Bengals are on a bye this week, and then we play them next Sunday.

Black Diamond
10-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Big Ben has been upgraded to questionable for this weekend! I know, you're going to say leave him out, they're playing the 1-5 Chiefs and they should hold him out to make sure he is healed. No way! We're 2 games behind the Bengals, and just leading the wild card teams as of now. We can't afford to fall any further back. I'm tired of them being conservative. Unless he's at risk... but apparently he says all is fine and that he's just a little sore, and he's willing to play with some pain.

Jones wasn't bad. Chiefs suck. Wouldn't want Ben to get hurt again before bungles game.

Black Diamond
10-23-2015, 08:15 PM
Jones wasn't bad. Chiefs suck. Wouldn't want Ben to get hurt again before bungles game.

And more importantly, I want Ben available for seawhores.

jimnyc
10-23-2015, 08:15 PM

No, he looked pretty good in fact. But he ain't Ben. Vick has been ruled out for sure. Maybe put Ben in as #2 this week, and only use him if REALLY necessary?

Black Diamond
10-23-2015, 08:17 PM
No, he looked pretty good in fact. But he ain't Ben. Vick has been ruled out for sure. Maybe put Ben in as #2 this week, and only use him if REALLY necessary?

Sounds good

Noir
10-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Both teams offence looking pretty poor so far, with the exception of one Buffalo run.

Gunny
10-25-2015, 09:17 AM

How long have you known me? Get some damned duct tape and tie-wire and get the f- out there and play. I need to create me a thread in the military forum. I ran 3 miles in 22 minutes on a broken ankle (I did know it was broken -- thought is was sprained:laugh:).

And I'm not blaming Ben. He's a throwback. The staff however ..... :slap: The more hurt I was the harder I played. He's got that 60s - 70s mentality.

Noir
10-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Back to back mistakes by the Jax quarterback gives Buffalo 2 defensive touchdowns :slap:

gabosaurus
10-25-2015, 10:27 AM
If you read the English media this morning, no one is talking about American football. They are all caught up in the "Manchester Derby" pitting soccer heavyweights United and City. Both are near the top of the table in the English Premier League. You can watch it live on Telemundo.

Russ
10-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Yes, I really have wonder why the NFL keeps having these games in London. Why would the Brits care about NFL football? You don't see the British cricket leagues trying to have game in NY. Or the Canadian curling leagues trying to have exhibition games in Chicago.

Abbey Marie
10-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Well, I go to British "tea" every couple of months. Some people like to experience other cultures within their own country. And what's more American than football?

Noir
10-25-2015, 12:11 PM
After a poor first quarter it turned into a decent game.

They probably chose a bad day to have the game on, given the Manchester derby and second Rugby World Cup semifinal was are being played today aswell.

Black Diamond
10-26-2015, 02:47 AM
Jones wasn't bad. Chiefs suck. Wouldn't want Ben to get hurt again before bungles game.well don't let me run the team.

Gunny
10-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Yes, I really have wonder why the NFL keeps having these games in London. Why would the Brits care about NFL football? You don't see the British cricket leagues trying to have game in NY. Or the Canadian curling leagues trying to have exhibition games in Chicago.

Cricket my butt. Let's see some RUGBY. That's my kinda sport. And I'd rather watch THAT than these current NFL games. These dudes are such little wussies. They can't even tackle. They throw a shoulder and wonder why you're still lumbering down the field.

I've seen all these "who would beat who" from different era threads. You wouldn't survive a game with the Steelers, nor the 60s early 70 COwboys, nor the early 70s Dolphins. And should I get into the Monsters of the Midway? ALex Karras would be kicked out before the damned game started. :laugh:

Novelty would be my best guess. A real market? Didn't the NFL already try that?