PDA

View Full Version : I don't really care. Do you?

gabosaurus
10-24-2015, 12:41 AM
There has been an abundance of comments on DP recently about insults and unflattering comments that some posters have directed toward others. There has also been discussions concerning what type of language is proper and acceptable.

I would like to state that nothing posted on this board bothers or offends me. Feel free to insult and demean me to your hearts content. You have my blessing.

What I would like to know is whether anyone here gets upset about such things. I know some of you fail to appreciate my wonderful sense of sarcasm and my tendency to disagree with pretty much everything. But that is unimportant.
Everyone needs to chill out. Always remember that no one really means anything. Unless they do. :cool:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/f6/05/a9f605f386cc568e44ab60103e3ade20.jpg

Perianne
10-24-2015, 02:15 AM
There has been an abundance of comments on DP recently about insults and unflattering comments that some posters have directed toward others. There has also been discussions concerning what type of language is proper and acceptable.

I would like to state that nothing posted on this board bothers or offends me. Feel free to insult and demean me to your hearts content. You have my blessing.

What I would like to know is whether anyone here gets upset about such things. I know some of you fail to appreciate my wonderful sense of sarcasm and my tendency to disagree with pretty much everything. But that is unimportant.
Everyone needs to chill out. Always remember that no one really means anything. Unless they do. :cool:

Gabosaurus, you don't bother me. I sometimes find you clever and funny.

Everyone is different. I don't come here to insult anyone and I don't enjoy being insulted. I view a forum as a group of people who come together to talk. I would treat none of you any differently than I would treat you in person. Except for Gunny and Tyr. I would beat them up in person. :)

jimnyc
10-24-2015, 06:04 AM
Everyone is different. I don't come here to insult anyone and I don't enjoy being insulted. I view a forum as a group of people who come together to talk. I would treat none of you any differently than I would treat you in person. Except for Gunny and Tyr. I would beat them up in person. :)

I don't come here to insult anyone. But some folks do just that. But I will admit that I'll often take the bait, and maybe reply in kind to those who come here to insult. I'm not an attacker, but I'll attack those who attack me first. If that makes any sense? :) Just as if I mess with someone for no reason, I fully expect them to not be fond of such actions, and treat me similarly in return.

Christie Brinkley
10-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Your views on what is going on in the middle east are uneducated and incorrect.

Okay... I have got it out. As well as the fact you support Obama... still.

Gunny
10-24-2015, 06:18 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/f6/05/a9f605f386cc568e44ab60103e3ade20.jpg

Matter of fact, yes. I'm insulted as HELL that YOUR loser, piece of fucking shit President is stating a Army MSgt who died in combat saving 70 people being prepared for execution by ISIS "didn't die in fucking combat". Islamic terrorists aren't Islamic terrorists and this MSgt with 11 bronze stars didn't die a hero jumping in to save a failing operation.