PDA

View Full Version : Ben Carson Surges in Iowa, Runs New Ads in Early States

jimnyc
10-24-2015, 08:21 AM
Looks like Carson is on a tear! I love his new ads. For me, that's the beauty, as I seem to like every republican candidate that has a chance.

-----

<iframe width='640' height='360' scrolling='no' frameborder='0' src='http://news.yahoo.com/video/carson-bumps-trump-180415087.html?format=embed' allowfullscreen='true' mozallowfullscreen='true' webkitallowfullscreen='true' allowtransparency='true'></iframe>

On the heels of new polls showing Dr. Ben Carson surging in Iowa, his campaign is rolling out two new television ads today in the early primary states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

Two new back-to-back polls show Carson taking the lead over Donald Trump in Iowa. A new Bloomberg/Des Moines Register poll this morning shows Carson up 10 points since last August, leading Donald Trump by 9 points. And, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday, the neurosurgeon climbed to an 8-point lead over the real-estate mogul.

The first ad, called "We the People," shows shots of Carson at rallies along with footage of him and his wife sharing Carson’s vision for America’s future.

http://news.yahoo.com/ben-carson-surges-iowa-runs-ads-early-states-174004612.html#

NightTrain
10-24-2015, 02:54 PM
I wouldn't mind either one of them as Prez.

Elessar
10-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Trump's biggest problem in my opinion is his arrogance.

He cannot back off and say "Hey, let's cool it and talk".

Russ
10-24-2015, 06:25 PM
I'm wondering if Trump considers Ben Carson to be running-mate material if he gets to the point where he needs one. Ben is one of the few Republican candidates that Trump has avoided saying anything bad about.

Black Diamond
10-24-2015, 06:28 PM
I'm wondering if Trump considers Ben Carson to be running-mate material if he gets to the point where he needs one. Ben is one of the few Republican candidates that Trump has avoided saying anything bad about.

Other than the "OK doctor" comment, yeah.

He and Cruz do seem to get along well also.

Abbey Marie
10-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Score one in the integrity column. If only it could last.

Sigh.

Russ
10-24-2015, 07:14 PM
Other than the "OK doctor" comment, yeah.

He and Cruz do seem to get along well also.

True enough

Perianne
10-24-2015, 07:28 PM
True enough

Or as Dr. Carson would say, "True dat". :)

joking....I doubt he talks like that.