PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot drunk causes a tragedy

gabosaurus
10-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Some idiot woman, drunk at 10:30 a.m. (!) plows into a parade, killing three people and injuring scores of others.
Any person convicted of DUI who is involved in an accident with casualties should be receive an automatic life sentence. Or the death penalty. It is premeditated murder. Or perhaps beat them to death on the spot.
Another reason why we need a drunk driver registry, similar to the existing sex offender registry. Both are equally heinous offenders.

http://www.stwnewspress.com/

Elessar
10-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Geesh! 1030 Drunk? That just plain sucks, badly.

Jeff
10-25-2015, 05:56 AM
I agree with the whole drunk drivers being punished harshly, but you have people screaming ( not saying you Gabs ) for someones head for committing murder but yet have no problem murdering 1000's of babies a year and profiting from the dead babies body parts, I sure wish people would get together their thoughts.

Christie Brinkley
10-25-2015, 07:22 AM
Life in prison I agree, not death sentence that would go too far.

Gunny
10-25-2015, 07:36 AM
Life in prison I agree, not death sentence that would go too far.

She'll get 3 vehicular manslaughter charges. Driving under the influence. Not sure what they'll charge her for the 32 other people she injured.

Christie Brinkley
10-25-2015, 02:12 PM
This incident therefore means we need to ban cars and alcohol (try to ban it again as we know how good it worked last time;)).:rolleyes:

Gunny
10-25-2015, 02:16 PM
This incident therefore means we need to ban cars and alcohol (try to ban it again as we know how good it worked last time;)).:rolleyes:

Been busy and gotten to it so you beat me to the punch. Let's ban cars.