PDA

View Full Version : A Song For Gabosaurus

Christie Brinkley
10-25-2015, 10:25 AM
When Gabo or her family get shot because they could not defend themselves while they advocate banning guns.

A song for you ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM

gabosaurus
10-25-2015, 10:35 AM
I have a gun and I know how to use it. My sister and I go to the firing range about once a month. Break into my house and you will realize how I feel about guns. Well, actually, you won't realize anything. Because you will be dead. :cool:

I do not advocate banning guns. I want gun registration and background checks. I want required gun safety courses.
Gun nuts want anyone and everyone to have the right to buy guns. Including convicted felons and those known to have hair trigger tempers (such as those suffering from PTSD).

Christie Brinkley
10-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Could of fooled me reading your daughters poem.:rolleyes:

Mind saying which news organ you mainly tune into?

gabosaurus
10-25-2015, 10:53 AM
I don't watch any news channels. I read the mainstream media. I don't read blogs (left or right). I try to keep up with news sources on both sides.

My daughter is 14 years old. I have never discussed politics with her at any time. I am not sure where she gets her information from. She reads a lot. She rarely (if ever) watches TV because she is in so many activities.
My husband and his family are staunch conservatives. My family is quite liberal. No one has ever made an attempt to influence her opinion. I do know she has a great love for animals and nature.

Christie Brinkley
10-25-2015, 11:12 AM
I don't watch any news channels. I read the mainstream media. I don't read blogs (left or right). I try to keep up with news sources on both sides.

My daughter is 14 years old. I have never discussed politics with her at any time. I am not sure where she gets her information from. She reads a lot. She rarely (if ever) watches TV because she is in so many activities.
My husband and his family are staunch conservatives. My family is quite liberal. No one has ever made an attempt to influence her opinion. I do know she has a great love for animals and nature.
She must of got 'her opinions' from the psychological warfare institute (schools). I also don't believe you read/listen/watch 'balanced news':rolleyes:

aboutime
10-25-2015, 08:07 PM
I have a gun and I know how to use it. My sister and I go to the firing range about once a month. Break into my house and you will realize how I feel about guns. Well, actually, you won't realize anything. Because you will be dead. :cool:

I do not advocate banning guns. I want gun registration and background checks. I want required gun safety courses.
Gun nuts want anyone and everyone to have the right to buy guns. Including convicted felons and those known to have hair trigger tempers (such as those suffering from PTSD).

Gabby. You Oooze BS!

Jeff
10-26-2015, 06:53 AM

Try reading the laws, we already have background checks, what you are talking about is the people that sell their guns personally to another, yes the dreaded gun shows that usually have one or two guys walking around with a sign on their back selling a personal gun. If you had ever been to a gun show you would realize that no one walks out of there with a new gun without a background check being done, so that blows part of your theory all to shit.

As for a registration why ??? I have been checked out by local law and FBI, they know I more than likely own guns or I wouldn't of purchased a carry permit, only reason for registration is so Uncle Sam knows what you have, or maybe you could explain to me what else it would do ??

Gabs we have laws, and if you truly looked at all these blogs and stories from both the left and right, you would know that, what we don't do is enforce the laws we already have. It has been proven that it was human error that made it possible for the shooter in Charleston to even get a gun, how will new laws help that ?? But it is so much easier to allow the laws we already have to go by the way side and then call for new laws and yup you got it, brain dead libs will go right along with it. OOO and another fact, the states with the toughest gun laws also have the highest crimes with guns, yup we sure need more laws because the facts show just how well that works. :rolleyes:

As for you being such a marksman, I call BS, a trip once a month to go shoot your 22 is hardly enough to make anyone a marksman, but if that makes you feel better carry on. OOO Yea but as you threaten to kill anyone that enters your house, remember there is a law on the books ( yea you know the country with no laws ) that says the thug that entered your home has a right to retreat, now I am not up on the laws in the lands of fruits and nuts, but I wouldn't be surprised if you must bake the would be burglar a cake in the ninny state, so yea go ahead and killem ( with your 22 :rolleyes: ) and see what that does for ya.

NightTrain
10-26-2015, 07:39 AM
She doesn't have a gun. That's just a smokescreen.

Perianne
10-26-2015, 08:45 AM
She doesn't have a gun. That's just a smokescreen.

I have a bunch of guns. And I can shoot all of them. PeriAnnie Oakley. :)

NightTrain
10-26-2015, 08:51 AM

I don't doubt that for a second. Did you buy that .243 yet?

Gabby, on the other hand, claims she has guns & knows how to use them proficiently! And then a couple days later posts that every private citizen that owns a gun is a nutjob and how she can't wait for the Gun Grabs by the Government to happen. She'd probably piss herself in terror if she saw a Nerf gun.

Yeah, real convincing. :rolleyes:

Perianne
10-26-2015, 08:58 AM

I bought a used .243 Mossberg 800B a week ago Friday at Court Days.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52089-Court-Days&highlight=

NightTrain
10-26-2015, 09:03 AM
I bought a used .243 Mossberg 800B a week ago Friday at Court Days.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52089-Court-Days&highlight=

Attagirl!

I've never owned a Mossberg rifle, they've only been shotguns. I'm a Ruger kind of guy.

Get a good scope on it and practice with it... it's a very underestimated round and you can make some amazing long distance shots with it.

Perianne
10-26-2015, 09:06 AM
Attagirl!

I've never owned a Mossberg rifle, they've only been shotguns. I'm a Ruger kind of guy.

Get a good scope on it and practice with it... it's a very underestimated round and you can make some amazing long distance shots with it.

Actually it came with a nice scope. Part of the package. I want to shoot it, but I have been suffering with some neck problems for the past week or so, so I've been kinda laid up.

Thanks for asking, NightTrain. You are a nice man.

Drummond
10-26-2015, 12:08 PM

.. ahem. If you ever feel like joining any future Brit forums, you might consider that as your monicker !! :eek::eek::cool:

CSM
10-26-2015, 12:09 PM
.. ahem. If you ever feel like joining any future Brit forums, you might consider that as your monicker !! :eek::eek::cool:

I can only imagine what a Brit forum is like.... oh the humanity!

Perianne
10-26-2015, 12:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHA! You made me laugh out loud!

Gunny
10-26-2015, 12:20 PM

Gabby, on the other hand, claims she has guns & knows how to use them proficiently! And then a couple days later posts that every private citizen that owns a gun is a nutjob and how she can't wait for the Gun Grabs by the Government to happen. She'd probably piss herself in terror if she saw a Nerf gun.

Yeah, real convincing. :rolleyes:

Dude, did you read how tiny she is in the other thread? She'd have to strap herself down to use a .243. :laugh:

Gunny
10-26-2015, 12:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! You made me laugh out loud!

It ain't true until we get a vid of you shooting that thing. :laugh:

Perianne
10-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Dude, did you read how tiny she is in the other thread? She'd have to strap herself down to use a .243. :laugh:

Gunny, I also have a 20 gauge shotgun that I shoot...a Remington that I bought myself because the 12 gauge bruises me up. I also have a .357, but I use .38 specials in that. I may be little but I am tough!!!! lol

Gunny
10-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Gunny, I also have a 20 gauge shotgun that I shoot...a Remington that I bought myself because the 12 gauge bruises me up. I also have a .357, but I use .38 specials in that. I may be little but I am tough!!!! lol

Doesn't mean I can't tease you. :laugh:

CSM
10-26-2015, 12:29 PM
I like the .243 Win. Used to be a fairly good varmint getter at 85 grains or less. Still a pretty fair entry level game getter with 85 to 105 grains. In some European countries, it's all you can use legally.

Elessar
10-26-2015, 12:35 PM

Again you exaggerate and spew out completely false bullshit.

Gunny
10-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Again you exaggerate and spew out completely false bullshit.

Regroup. She does it on purpose. Of course it's false BS. But she is a microcosm of the left ... divide and conquer. She just comes here to incite people and tries to get us fighting among ourselves. Big picture: the left's been doing that to the right since Clinton.

hjmick
10-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Here's one I know she'll love...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7K9k84R5ok

I love that musical...