PDA

View Full Version : Trump launches new attack on Bush

gabosaurus
10-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Donald Trump was on ABC News this morning and renewed his attack on Jeb Bush (and, by association, GW Bush).

Trump was asked his response to Jeb's statement that he is the Washington outsider who has the solution to problems caused by those currently in office.
Trump said he had warned about the danger posed by Osama bun-Laden in 2000 and how he was a threat to this country. If anyone would have listened to him, the country might not have gone through the tragedy we suffered.
Meaning: "I know more about the Middle East than anyone in the Bush family."

:flameth: :catfight:

Russ
10-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Okay, I'm starting to dislike Trump. He has a kind of "scorched earth" campaigning style that hurts all the other Republican candidates. And in the end reflects badly on him. I don't want any more Republican campaigning that might result in Hillary in the White House.

Drummond
10-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Donald Trump was on ABC News this morning and renewed his attack on Jeb Bush (and, by association, GW Bush).

Trump was asked his response to Jeb's statement that he is the Washington outsider who has the solution to problems caused by those currently in office.
Trump said he had warned about the danger posed by Osama bun-Laden in 2000 and how he was a threat to this country. If anyone would have listened to him, the country might not have gone through the tragedy we suffered.
Meaning: "I know more about the Middle East than anyone in the Bush family."

:flameth: :catfight:

Do you have a link for this 'attack' ?

Reading your post, it comes across as one containing a lot of reinterpretation. Jeb Bush is a rival candidate, so it follows that Trump would treat him like one ! Why must this translate into a shared attack also on GW Bush ?

If Trump criticises Hillary Clinton, is he automatically attacking Bill Clinton as well, OR, could it be that his comments are only pertinent to Hillary ?

Besides, if you're correctly reporting Trump's comment on Osama bin Laden .. what of it ? Do you know for a fact that Trump's understanding of bin Laden was NOT a superior one .. which would suggest that he'd be an excellent future President .. ?