PDA

View Full Version : Police Arrest Second Teen In Gang-Rape Case (This is sick)

82Marine89
07-09-2007, 07:24 PM
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Two teenagers have been arrested on charges that they gang-raped a mother and forced her to have sex with her 12-year-old son.

Authorities said 14-year-old Avion Lawson and 16-year-old Nathan Walker are being charged as adults with armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery.

Lawson was arrested Tuesday after police said they matched DNA evidence found on a condom in the victim's home to the teen.

Walker was taken into custody Thursday after police said they found the teen's left palm print inside the victim's apartment.

Both teens are being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bail.

Authorities said the boys were among a group of about 10 suspects who forced their way into the woman's Dunbar Village home on the night of June 18.

According to police reports, a young man tricked the victim into opening the door of her home after he told her that the tires on his vehicle were flat.

Police said the woman and her son were then ambushed by three masked teens carrying weapons, who pushed the two back into the home.

Investigators said seven other teens entered the home and demanded money while separating the two victims into different bedrooms.

According to police reports, the mother was then raped and beaten by all 10 teens.

Police said the victim's preteen son had a plate smashed over his head and numerous household liquids poured into his eyes. Investigators said the boy was also forced at gunpoint to participate in the sexual assault.

The invaders eventually fled the scene after more than 20 minutes inside of the victim's home, police told WPBF-TV.

Following the attack, police said the woman and her son walked a mile to the hospital.

Police told WPBF-TV they are still searching for as many as eight more invaders in the case, all of whom they said they believe to be between 14 and 18 years old.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/13630001/detail.html

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 07:32 PM
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Two teenagers have been arrested on charges that they gang-raped a mother and forced her to have sex with her 12-year-old son.

Authorities said 14-year-old Avion Lawson and 16-year-old Nathan Walker are being charged as adults with armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery.

Lawson was arrested Tuesday after police said they matched DNA evidence found on a condom in the victim's home to the teen.

Walker was taken into custody Thursday after police said they found the teen's left palm print inside the victim's apartment.

Both teens are being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bail.

Authorities said the boys were among a group of about 10 suspects who forced their way into the woman's Dunbar Village home on the night of June 18.

According to police reports, a young man tricked the victim into opening the door of her home after he told her that the tires on his vehicle were flat.

Police said the woman and her son were then ambushed by three masked teens carrying weapons, who pushed the two back into the home.

Investigators said seven other teens entered the home and demanded money while separating the two victims into different bedrooms.

According to police reports, the mother was then raped and beaten by all 10 teens.

Police said the victim's preteen son had a plate smashed over his head and numerous household liquids poured into his eyes. Investigators said the boy was also forced at gunpoint to participate in the sexual assault.

The invaders eventually fled the scene after more than 20 minutes inside of the victim's home, police told WPBF-TV.

Following the attack, police said the woman and her son walked a mile to the hospital.

Police told WPBF-TV they are still searching for as many as eight more invaders in the case, all of whom they said they believe to be between 14 and 18 years old.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/13630001/detail.html

This is the case that should be punishable by death. This guys will be very popular bitches in Prison. They also probably ruined the relationship between the Mother and the Son as they will never be able to look at eachother that same ever again. There is also a good chance that the Son will more then likely become an offender himself. The majority of all abuser's have been abused themselves at some point in their life. Im not sticking up for them at all, these assholes desrve the worst.

07-09-2007, 08:37 PM
where was the father? and since when have teenagers been able to pull something like this off?

glockmail
07-09-2007, 08:46 PM
where was the father? and since when have teenagers been able to pull something like this off? Since our secular, progressive world has rejected the masculine presence in at least 1/2 the households, he was probably at home in his apartment watching a ball game.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 08:49 PM
where was the father? and since when have teenagers been able to pull something like this off?

????????

Trigg
07-09-2007, 09:23 PM
This is just nasty. Why in these cases are the "children" always described as "such a good boy"??

I hope they try them as adults. They deserve to rot in jail.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-flprape0707pnjul07,0,2796490.story

Shy and timid.

That's how the father of a 16-year-old charged in the June 18 armed gang rape of a woman in front of her 12-year-son characterized his own son Friday after the teen's first court appearance.
The teen has two other pending cases in juvenile court as well as a prior misdemeanor trespassing conviction, according to Gershman.

During an interview with police, the teen repeatedly denied knowing the victim or ever being inside her home or vehicle. He told police he stayed at his mother's the night of the attack. He was arrested Thursday after his palm print was found inside the victim's home, according to a West Palm Beach police report.
Police charged the 14-year-old, Tuesday; they said his DNA was found inside a condom left in the apartment as well as a palm print.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Since our secular, progressive world has rejected the masculine presence in at least 1/2 the households, he was probably at home in his apartment watching a ball game.

Either that or in jail. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 11:24 PM
This is just nasty. Why in these cases are the "children" always described as "such a good boy"??

I hope they try them as adults. They deserve to rot in jail.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-flprape0707pnjul07,0,2796490.story

Shy and timid.

That's how the father of a 16-year-old charged in the June 18 armed gang rape of a woman in front of her 12-year-son characterized his own son Friday after the teen's first court appearance.
The teen has two other pending cases in juvenile court as well as a prior misdemeanor trespassing conviction, according to Gershman.

During an interview with police, the teen repeatedly denied knowing the victim or ever being inside her home or vehicle. He told police he stayed at his mother's the night of the attack. He was arrested Thursday after his palm print was found inside the victim's home, according to a West Palm Beach police report.
Police charged the 14-year-old, Tuesday; they said his DNA was found inside a condom left in the apartment as well as a palm print.

The father is dilusional. How can somone shy and timid do something like that? Next you will probably hear the father say boys will be boys. I hope they are tried as an adult, and I hope they have to spend the rest of their life in Prison. That way they will never hurt another woman or child ever again.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 11:26 PM
I bet the DA's office will workout a sweetheart deal for the ones willing to testify against the others and help the police locate them. It's a shame because they will get of with little or no punishment.

dan
07-10-2007, 04:51 AM
The father is dilusional. How can somone shy and timid do something like that?

Because psychopaths are not the stark-raving lunatics walking down the street talking to themselves, they're the nice, quiet, guy-or-girl-next-door who wouldn't hurt anybody.

I agree, NM, these two pricks deserve the death penalty. Probably get a nice stay in a comfy hospital for a few years, then released at 18, though.

07-10-2007, 05:16 AM
The father is dilusional. How can somone shy and timid do something like that? Next you will probably hear the father say boys will be boys. I hope they are tried as an adult, and I hope they have to spend the rest of their life in Prison. That way they will never hurt another woman or child ever again.

more importantly how can the father make any claims about his son when he obviously takes no part in the boys life. he said he didnt teach him violence. of course not, he didnt teach him anything.

And any 16 year old who isnt in school or working is going to get in trouble. Idleness leads to very bad consequences.

Im curious if this boy was in a gang.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 02:22 PM
more importantly how can the father make any claims about his son when he obviously takes no part in the boys life. he said he didnt teach him violence. of course not, he didnt teach him anything.

And any 16 year old who isnt in school or working is going to get in trouble. Idleness leads to very bad consequences.

Im curious if this boy was in a gang.

By definition he was, but an actual gang, it doesn;t say. They better get life in prison for this.

As far as the father is concerned, maybe if he stayed in his son's life to teach him right from wrong this wouldn't have happened. The also sounds like a cry for attention.

07-10-2007, 03:58 PM
By definition he was, but an actual gang, it doesn;t say. They better get life in prison for this.

As far as the father is concerned, maybe if he stayed in his son's life to teach him right from wrong this wouldn't have happened. The also sounds like a cry for attention.

a cry for attention? I dont believe that. There are positive ways to cry out for attention. its clear this kid knew what he was doing and did it anyway and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

trobinett
07-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Yep, I can see it now, mama is about 350 lbs. sits around the house drawing welfare checks, and papa is in and out of prison. Why not just kill the little bastards, and remove the gene's from the pool?

If this happened to anyone in my family, I'd hunt the little bastards down, and slit their fucking throats, end of problem.........

darin
07-10-2007, 04:21 PM
a cry for attention? I dont believe that. There are positive ways to cry out for attention. its clear this kid knew what he was doing and did it anyway and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Absolutely! Calling this a "Cry for Attention" sorta insults the victims here. This was Evil. Pure Evil. The Kids involved? Should be put down.

glockmail
07-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Absolutely! Calling this a "Cry for Attention" sorta insults the victims here. This was Evil. Pure Evil. The Kids involved? Should be put down. That's harsh, man. Where's your compassion? :poke:

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 08:29 PM

I'm not saying he shouldn't and im not making exuses for him, I think he shoul hang, but part of it could be a need for attention or acceptance.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 08:32 PM
That's harsh, man. Where's your compassion? :poke:

I think everyone's compassion went out the widow when these sick bastards made the 12 year old do his mom. I don't even understand how or why someone would make someone do something that sick and twisted.

waterrescuedude2000
07-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Well our "justice system" is way too easy on crooks. I mean a month and a half ago I chased a guy who was breaking into my neighbors car at gunpoint. So 2 nights ago he tried again this time someone called the cops. The guy was apprehended by a gang unit. They said "He's a regular we arrest him all the time." Well i say we need to have harsher punishments.

For rape should be castration first then the noose.
For theft I say they give lashings with whips and some jail time on top of that.
And we let these idiots sit on death row for 20 years what a waste of tax dollars if there is total 100 percent proof someone did it give them one appeal then execute them within a week of losing the appeal.

dan
07-11-2007, 03:35 AM
As per my thread on whether or not I could shoot someone, this is one situation I think I could not only do it but get a lot of satisfaction out of it.