PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary to Russ!

Abbey Marie
10-28-2015, 03:57 PM
To my wonderful husband and best friend, Happy 26th Anniversary! You work hard, and you make me laugh every day, and for those two things alone, I am eternally grateful.

:hug99::joy4::bighug:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cAcr7i4jA2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Elessar
10-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Awwww.....congrats!

That was really sweet!

Black Diamond
10-28-2015, 04:00 PM
Congrats Mr and Mrs Abbey.

jimnyc
10-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Happy Anniversary to you guys!! Congrats!! :beer:

Gunny
10-28-2015, 04:14 PM
Awwww.....congrats!

That was really sweet!

Forget all THAT crap. He's got my dang girlfriend. He should be fired, shot, hung, and buried still alive. :laugh:

Russ
10-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Forget all THAT crap. He's got my dang girlfriend. He should be fired, shot, hung, and buried still alive. :laugh:

Ha! You're one for four on that one!;) :thumb:

Abbey Marie
10-28-2015, 04:55 PM

http://curiousasacathy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/oh-my-goodness.jpg

Russ
10-28-2015, 05:02 PM
To my wonderful husband and best friend, Happy 26th Anniversary! You work hard, and you make me laugh every day, and for those two things alone, I am eternally grateful.

:hug99::joy4::bighug:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cAcr7i4jA2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Thanks, Abbey, and Happy Anniversary!!! I hit the jackpot with you!!!

:cool::joy4::dancer::cheer5::hubba:

Russ
10-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Congrats Mr and Mrs Abbey.

aka Mr & Mrs "Russ"

hjmick
10-28-2015, 05:12 PM

You've been shot? Huh... fascinating...

Gunny
10-28-2015, 05:18 PM

Dang. What's the "one"? I thought I'd lost this from the get-go. :laugh:

Black Diamond
10-28-2015, 05:18 PM
aka Mr & Mrs "Russ"

So where you off to tonight? Beer and bowling? :laugh2:

Gunny
10-28-2015, 05:21 PM
So where you off to tonight? Beer and bowling? :laugh2:

Don't tell me Abs drinks beer. That would like shatter my world. I'm thinking bingo with a stop at Dairy Queen on the way home. :)

Abbey Marie
10-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Lol! Off to dinner, after cleaning for the arrival of my BIL is done.

I DO drink beer, Gunny, but not often. I prefer a glass of Merlot. Or a Manhattan. Or an extra-Dirty Martini.

Gunny
10-28-2015, 05:40 PM
Lol! Off to dinner, after cleaning for the arrival of my BIL is done.

I DO drink beer, Gunny, but not often. I prefer a glass of Merlot. Or a Manhattan. Or an extra-Dirty Martini.

I don't even drink beer .... dang ... another dream crushed.

Voted4Reagan
10-28-2015, 06:31 PM
aka Mr & Mrs "Russ"

She can BAN you from here Huckleberry..... remember that

NightTrain
10-28-2015, 07:36 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

10/10.

NightTrain
10-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Now that I've got my chortling under control...

Happy Anniversary!

Russ
10-28-2015, 07:40 PM
She can BAN you from here Huckleberry..... remember that

You're right... I had not considered that...

Russ
10-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Now that I've got my chortling under control...

Happy Anniversary!

Thanks NT! :cheerss:

Abbey Marie
10-28-2015, 08:37 PM

:eek:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2015, 08:38 PM

Russ dont let anybody scare you on that! I have it on good authority that any woman that keeps a man 26 years aint agonna ban him!
She might just beat him senseless, put him to doing housework and/or the doghouse-- but banning is off limits.
Besides if she hasn't ran you off by now--you are in like Flint my man! :beer: :beer:

O yes, happy anniversary you guys thats over a quarter century! :clap:
Riza and I will have in 11 years in December.
And miracle is- she hasnt ran me off (at least not yet) ;). --Tyr

Russ
10-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Russ dont let anybody scare you on that! I have it on good authority that any woman that keeps a man 26 years aint agonna ban him!
She might just beat him senseless, put him to doing housework and/or the doghouse-- but banning is off limits.
Besides if she hasn't ran you off by now--you are in like Flint my man! :beer: :beer:

Thanks Robert! Yes, if I haven't been banned yet, then maybe I can coast for a while. It's hard to believe it's been 26 years ... and would you believe we're both still in our 30's?
Congrats about you and Riza! I believe that for the 11th anniversary it is customary for a wife to give her husband a bottle of of Single Malt Scotch that is a least 1 year older than the anniversary, but I'm not sure.

Thanks buddy! :cheers2::clap:

Gunny
10-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Thanks Robert! Yes, if I haven't been banned yet, then maybe I can coast for a while. It's hard to believe it's been 26 years ... and would you believe we're both still in our 30's?
Congrats about you and Riza! I believe that for the 11th anniversary it is customary for a wife to give her husband a bottle of of Single Malt Scotch that is a least 1 year older than the anniversary, but I'm not sure.

Did I miss the congrats part on you having my girlfriend? :laugh:

Seriously, congrats. I think it's cool y'all have made it so long. Now, if you want to add both my wives plus my GF's together I can out-do you. :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
10-28-2015, 09:52 PM

Jimmy banned his own Brothers....

Abbey is cut from the same cloth...

Be afraid Huckleberry...... be very very afraid.......

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2015, 10:18 PM

But, but Russ be da man!!! ;)

Besides , did you miss that he admitted himself that has that "one" out of four! - ;)

Abbey could never be that cruel, I hope.. --Tyr

Gunny
10-29-2015, 06:36 AM
But, but Russ be da man!!! ;)

Besides , did you miss that he admitted himself that has that "one" out of four! - ;)

Abbey could never be that cruel, I hope.. --Tyr

It's not Abbey you have to worry about. It'd every big brother she has on this board. You'll be pulling boots out of your a$$ for a week. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2015, 07:51 AM
It's not Abbey you have to worry about. It'd every big brother she has on this board. You'll be pulling boots out of your a$$ for a week. :laugh:

What me??
Never, I am too clever to ever get on her bad side
for she carries a big club.
I never volunteer to reach for a HELL'S RIDE
or end up with a handy nub. :laugh:--Tyr

Gunny
10-29-2015, 08:29 AM
What me??
Never, I am too clever to ever get on her bad side
for she carries a big club.
I never volunteer to reach for a HELL'S RIDE
or end up with a handy nub. :laugh:--Tyr

Didn't mean you specifically. ANyone that wants to mess with Abs better have a will. You'll get destroyed by every man on this board. Probably quit the internet and run away from the computer. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-29-2015, 12:10 PM

Had to re-read this a few times. Assuming 39 at the latest, married for 26. My calculations tell me that you guys were married when you were 13. Are you sure you guys aren't Muslim? Either that or I believe you may possibly be yanking my chain!! :laugh2:

jimnyc
10-29-2015, 12:11 PM

Gotta do whatcha gotta do!! They deserved it!!

Gunny
10-29-2015, 01:12 PM

You're more ruthless with your own family than anyone else. :slap:

Abbey Marie
10-29-2015, 02:10 PM

Aww, now, you know they are just sweet misunderstood guys with hearts of gold! ;)

As for Russ getting banned, he can always work "behind the scenes" for quick reinstatement. :eek: