PDA

View Full Version : 66

Perianne
10-29-2015, 01:12 PM
I am now the 66th most prolific poster on DP. I recently passed loosecannon, Hobbit, typomaniac, Said1, Monkeybone, 82Marine89. To get to the second page of posters I will have to pass crin63, April15, dan, emmitt, Binky, and shattered.

Who are all these people? Did this used to be a busier site?

jimnyc
10-29-2015, 01:27 PM
I am now the 66th most prolific poster on DP. I recently passed loosecannon, Hobbit, typomaniac, Said1, Monkeybone, 82Marine89. To get to the second page of posters I will have to pass crin63, April15, dan, emmitt, Binky, and shattered.

Dan is my brother from SC. A few of the others hate me and hope I die. One is banned.

The place was never really much busier. Seems to hover at about the rate it is now, anywhere from 30-40 members here per day. One leaves and another enters. No rhyme or reason. :dunno:

Gunny
10-29-2015, 01:45 PM

Shattered doesn't post anymore. She's a friend of mine. Kind of just vanished. Loosecannon I knew from another board. Have no idea where he went. Same with Said, Monkeybone and 82Marine89. The other names I recognize but don't know them.

jimnyc
10-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Shattered doesn't post anymore. She's a friend of mine. Kind of just vanished. Loosecannon I knew from another board. Have no idea where he went. Same with Said, Monkeybone and 82Marine89. The other names I recognize but don't know them.

She didn't just vanish, she's another that wanted me dead. :laugh:

I believe Loose was banned here, suicide by cop if I recall. One of those "you better ban me or you'll be sorry you didn't ban me" things. I'd have to go back and see if that was him or not.

Gunny
10-29-2015, 01:55 PM
She didn't just vanish, she's another that wanted me dead. :laugh:

I believe Loose was banned here, suicide by cop if I recall. One of those "you better ban me or you'll be sorry you didn't ban me" things. I'd have to go back and see if that was him or not.

Yeah, you weren't her favorite person. :laugh:

Loosecannon I met on a European board before I ever was on any other. The ID goes with the personality. He's actually not a bad guy to just talk to. Construction worker from somewhere in the NW. But he's a jerk on a board.