PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Reynolds Vs. Jason Lee

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 10:19 PM
I was just watching National Lampoons Van Wilder with Ryan Reynolds(also in the new Amityville Horror, Waiting and School of Life)and then I watched Mallrats with Jason Lee(Also in Dogma, Chasing Amy, Jay and silent Bob Strike Back and A Guy Thing)and I noticed that they look like eachother in a major way and have the same voice. Have any of you noticed this?

darin
07-10-2007, 03:12 AM
ya lost me there.

dan
07-10-2007, 03:38 AM
I definitely noticed it. Between the two, I'm a much bigger fan of Jason Lee. Nothing against Reynolds, my loyalty just lies with the Kevin Smith crowd.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I definitely noticed it. Between the two, I'm a much bigger fan of Jason Lee. Nothing against Reynolds, my loyalty just lies with the Kevin Smith crowd.

He too. Mallrats is a classic. But Ryan has talent though. Van Wilder, School of Life, Just Friends and Waiting are excellent though. It was interesting Seeing Ryan play the lead in the Remake of the Amityville Horror and the Blade movie since he does mostly comedies.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 06:05 PM
ya lost me there.

I reccommend you pick up School of Life and watch it with your kids. I did that with my daughter. It's a really great movie very funny and has a good message in it. It's a great movie to watch as a family as it is fun and you can learn from it.