PDA

View Full Version : Stoned

Perianne
10-30-2015, 08:40 AM
I took a Percocet 10 AND a Flexeril together last night before going to bed. I woke up soooo stoned.

Have you ever been stoned and what did you take to get stoned?

BTW, I don't like being stoned. I feel like a hippy.

sundaydriver
11-01-2015, 06:39 AM
3 Quaaludes, alcohol, and some good weed.

jimnyc
11-01-2015, 06:41 AM
I took a Percocet 10 AND a Flexeril together last night before going to bed. I woke up soooo stoned.

Have you ever been stoned and what did you take to get stoned?

BTW, I don't like being stoned. I feel like a hippy.

You should have stayed awake. Flexeril and the Percs are exactly what I was taking prior to my neck surgeries. It's a NICE feeling. Just don't take the percs for long, don't forget the withdrawals I had!!

darin
11-02-2015, 04:15 AM
Sounds like a good mix :)

While in Iraq I had a dilaudid drip, and 15 percosets p/o. Funny thing is - that'd take the pain away for about 15 minutes. But during those 15 minutes - I guess I still had pain, but I didn't CARE about the pain. :)

Jeff
11-03-2015, 06:42 AM
I wouldn't know, I have never been stoned. :laugh2:

Perrianne I take that sheot daily, it doesn't make me stoned at all, it just helps ease the pain a bit. But the side effects suck, why these dope heads would want to do this sheot is beyond me.

Voted4Reagan
11-03-2015, 06:52 AM
dont drink anymore and never used drugs.....

darin
11-03-2015, 02:26 PM
I wouldn't know, I have never been stoned. :laugh2:

Perrianne I take that sheot daily, it doesn't make me stoned at all, it just helps ease the pain a bit. But the side effects suck, why these dope heads would want to do this sheot is beyond me.

well - if you really dont like it...I can help you get rid of it :D

:D