PDA

View Full Version : UN DEMANDS Countries Do More To Stop Fake Threat

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 08:58 AM
As the Paris climate conference edges closer there are ever growing calls within the United Nations for countries to do more to deal with 'man made climate change'.

The UN has warned that carbon reduction measures will not go far enough to stop a warming of 2°C

They assessed the measures taken by 146 nations around the world and concluded not enough will be done to prevent what they say will be 'the warming of the earth'.

But there is a solution to this (of course):rolleyes: and that is the Paris 2015 climate conference...

Read More (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3296517/Climate-plans-not-warns-national-pledges-prevent-dangerous-warming-2-C.html)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

This climate conference is a joke, they failed at Copenhagen and hopefully they will fail again in introducing their draconian new global taxes and trading systems which will put many hundreds of millions of people back into poverty and further line the pockets of the elites who propagate this trash.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:09 AM
As the Paris climate conference edges closer there are ever growing calls within the United Nations for countries to do more to deal with 'man made climate change'.

The UN has warned that carbon reduction measures will not go far enough to stop a warming of 2°C

They assessed the measures taken by 146 nations around the world and concluded not enough will be done to prevent what they say will be 'the warming of the earth'.

But there is a solution to this (of course):rolleyes: and that is the Paris 2015 climate conference...

Read More (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3296517/Climate-plans-not-warns-national-pledges-prevent-dangerous-warming-2-C.html)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

This climate conference is a joke, they failed at Copenhagen and hopefully they will fail again in introducing their draconian new global taxes and trading systems which will put many hundreds of millions of people back into poverty and further line the pockets of the elites who propagate this trash.

We're 19 trillion in debt and funding THIS crap? And I totally agree. Two whole degrees huh? :rolleyes:

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 09:10 AM
We're 19 trillion in debt and funding THIS crap? And I totally agree. Two whole degrees huh? :rolleyes:
Hard to measure temperature when they have constantly changed how they measure it over the past 2 decades :laugh:

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Hard to measure temperature when they have constantly changed how they measure it over the past 2 decades :laugh:

Nope. You got it right the first time. Elitists conjuring up a tragedy to justify their existence and get more money.

We're not going to change the Earth's cyclical climate change anymore than Bruce Willis is going to fly into space and stop an asteroid from hitting Earth.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 09:20 AM
Nope. You got it right the first time. Elitists conjuring up a tragedy to justify their existence and get more money.

We're not going to change the Earth's cyclical climate change anymore than Bruce Willis is going to fly into space and stop an asteroid from hitting Earth.
Looks like carbon reduction efforts were a waste of time...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7864&stc=1

Drummond
10-30-2015, 09:24 AM

Besides, the whole 'We can fix this by curbing emissions' crap is exactly that.

It points to the issue being one big hoax and a con when you consider this simple fact: IF Mankind is responsible for any 'global warming' trend, then what's done is ALREADY done. If the UN, or anybody, wants to argue that we've polluted the planet Earth and created the phenomenon, then it's already done !! If emissions reduced, magically, universally, to zero right this instant, it STILL wouldn't get rid of what already exists !

If we've polluted the planet to the point where a 'threat' has formed, and is measurable as one, then what's done is done. No cutback now will magically fix it. It's like firing a gun at someone, wounding them, then saying that by promising not to fire it again, the wound will then magically disappear, of its own accord !!

It staggers me that the 'environmentalist remedy argument' can find traction with anyone at all. It's so obviously flawed, when you think about it, that you surely have to automatically wonder what the REAL agenda is, in advancing it in the first place.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Looks like carbon reduction efforts were a waste of time...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7864&stc=1

But didn't you know? You can PURCHASE carbon credits. Al Gore's electricity bill alone would pay my mortgage. But since he purchases carbon credits it's okay. Nothing but a penalty tax in MY brain housing group and a way for these elitists to assuage their guilt.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 09:34 AM
But didn't you know? You can PURCHASE carbon credits. Al Gore's electricity bill alone would pay my mortgage. But since he purchases carbon credits it's okay. Nothing but a penalty tax in MY brain housing group and a way for these elitists to assuage their guilt.
Well I am doing my part as I no longer have warm showers. I am sure Al Gore is doing his bit to 'save the earth' as well, I am sure he will sell at least one of his mansion?:laugh:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7865&stc=1

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:39 AM
Well I am doing my part as I no longer have warm showers. I am sure Al Gore is doing his bit to 'save the earth' as well, I am sure he will sell at least one of his mansion?:laugh:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7865&stc=1

You know the rules don't apply to the elite. Just us lowly common folk.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 09:41 AM
You know the rules don't apply to the elite. Just us lowly common folk.
Wonder how many private jets will be used during the Paris climate conference?:rolleyes:

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Wonder how many private jets will be used during the Paris climate conference?:rolleyes:

Private jets? Wonder who's paying for their room and board, limo's, dry cleaning, etc.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 09:55 AM
Private jets? Wonder who's paying for their room and board, limo's, dry cleaning, etc.
Peasants AKA taxpayers.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Peasants AKA taxpayers.

It was a rhetorical question. ;)