PDA

View Full Version : Come on down here you ffing maggot.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2015, 09:13 AM
Today, 09:03 AM #36 Tyr-Ziu Saxnot's Avatar Tyr-Ziu Saxnot Tyr-Ziu Saxnot is online now
I've just begun to fight!

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
Oh geez. Read a fricking article. A declining population along with a need for younger labor for an aging population is pushing for solutions. Unlikely that they will be raising their birth rates so that demands other solutions.

Not every thread has to be the conspiratorial quagmire that you want it to be.

No dumbass, this thread and that topic I addressed.. You just do not like my dedication to exposing the truth about the globalists because you either are one spreading their damn propaganda or else you are too damn stupid to see past your own nose.
Their agenda they promote and spread worldwide in every nation and in every government so do not try to give me shit about my " every thread" ....
All the while you preach their ffing propaganda . You know asswipe , I am sick of your damn lies and bullshit you ffing punk!!
I can not wait until the SHTF AND FFING BLATHERING LYING ASSWIPES LIKE YOU GET THEIR JUST REWARDS..

I'D GIVE SOMEBODY'S ELSE RIGHT ARM TO HAVE YOU IN A ROOM WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!
Because I'd need mine to give a damn good attitude adjustment you ffing little , snivelling SOB. -Tyr

You piece of blathering shit. Sit there and think when the shit hits the fan you will not get yours. Go ahead think that you ffing moron!
Maggots like you are being put on lists by true patriots every day you ffing dumbass SOB .

You are surely on the top of somebody's list asswipe..
And hiding in your basement when that future day comes will not save you, you little arrogant, ignorant mffing moron!
Just like it'll not save many of the traitorous politicians --if- the SHTF, IMHO. --Tyr

indago
11-02-2015, 07:42 AM
You piece of blathering shit. Sit there and think when the shit hits the fan you will not get yours. Go ahead think that you ffing moron!
Maggots like you are being put on lists by true patriots every day you ffing dumbass SOB .

You are surely on the top of somebody's list asswipe..
And hiding in your basement when that future day comes will not save you, you little arrogant, ignorant mffing moron!
Just like it'll not save many of the traitorous politicians --if- the SHTF, IMHO. --Tyr

Don't get too excited over fj1200: he's just a troll who comes here, makes an outlandish exclamation, and when asked about it, makes more outlandish exclamations, and scampers off.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Don't get too excited over fj1200: he's just a troll who comes here, makes an outlandish exclamation, and when asked about it, makes more outlandish exclamations, and scampers off.

lol.. "scampers" is the right word! :beer:-Tyr

fj1200
11-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Some serious anger issues down here. Stomp your feet, hold your breath, and carry on. :)

indago
11-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Some serious anger issues down here. Stomp your feet, hold your breath, and carry on. :)

Now, scamper off...

fj1200
11-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Now, scamper off...

:dunno: Just because you don't like it when I drop a bit o' truth on ya. :poke:

https://epikfails.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/1339349657919_8805207.png?w=300&h=210

fj1200
11-05-2015, 02:45 PM
scamper -Tyr

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user92183/imageroot/2015/06/PutinCheckMeOut.jpg