PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Jeb Vs Hillary?

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 09:48 AM
Which criminal would you choose?

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:52 AM

How is Jeb Bush a criminal? Hillary has CLEARLY violated the law.

revelarts
10-30-2015, 09:52 AM

neither.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 09:58 AM
neither.

WRONG. I'm voting against the Dems. In case you haven't noticed, holding out has gotten us 8 years of King Barry.

Bush is actually the most qualified for the position. His problem is his name, and being mainstream Republican. Everyone seems to want something different, but can't agree on who or what while the left is just going to vote "D". We're losing our damned country because people like YOU stick your head up your butt and refuse to vote if it ain't "your boy". This is the 3rd election I've said the same damned thing and I'm 2-0 in the prediction department.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 10:01 AM
How is Jeb Bush a criminal? Hillary has CLEARLY violated the law.
Jebs family are criminals. He has had questionable dealings with Miguel Recarey, but officially he has not committed a crime.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 10:02 AM
WRONG. I'm voting against the Dems. In case you haven't noticed, holding out has gotten us 8 years of King Barry.

Bush is actually the most qualified for the position. His problem is his name, and being mainstream Republican. Everyone seems to want something different, but can't agree on who or what while the left is just going to vote "D". We're losing our damned country because people like YOU stick your head up your butt and refuse to vote if it ain't "your boy". This is the 3rd election I've said the same damned thing and I'm 2-0 in the prediction department.
That's how they get ya Gunny;) Which one do you dislike lesser?

NightTrain
10-30-2015, 10:03 AM
That's a no brainer. Of course I'd vote for Jeb if he were the nominee. I'd vote for a rabid skunk before I'd vote for Hellary.

And like Gunny said, how did you arrive at your notion of Jeb Bush being a criminal? That's a pretty odd statement to make.

NightTrain
10-30-2015, 10:05 AM
Jebs family are criminals. He has had questionable dealings with Miguel Recarey, but officially he has not committed a crime.

The Bush family isn't criminal. That's preposterous.

Hillary, on the other hand, is viewed as a criminal by the majority of Americans and that will soon be validated by an FBI indictment if there's an ounce of justice in this country.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 10:07 AM
The Bush family isn't criminal. That's preposterous.

Hillary, on the other hand, is viewed as a criminal by the majority of Americans and that will soon be validated by an FBI indictment if there's an ounce of justice in this country.
Signing NAFTA? Waging illegal wars?

Gunny
10-30-2015, 10:10 AM

That's how they get ya Gunny;) Which one do you dislike lesser?

They aren't criminals. Too goody-two shoes would be more like it.

And I realized full well it's a Catch-22; however, I'll take party of do nothing over the party of destroying our Constitution.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 10:10 AM
If the choice comes down to Clinton and Bush... again then it will just show the rest of the world once and for all that america is no longer a constitutional democratic republic but instead a plutocracy ran by different dynasties who swap over the crown every few years.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 10:23 AM
If the choice comes down to Clinton and Bush... again then it will just show the rest of the world once and for all that america is no longer a constitutional democratic republic but instead a plutocracy ran by different dynasties who swap over the crown every few years.

It's always going to come down to the Republican vs the Democrat. Our other choice is a second revolutionary war. And YOU are one to talk about dynasties. :laugh:

We're NOT that much different than you. You forget where we came from. If you look at your laws and ours, they're basically the same, both originating from the magna carta. True analysis is that the elites here didn't want to pay the King's taxes so they committed treason. They took English law and tailored it to suit themselves, but it isn't much different.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 10:26 AM
It's always going to come down to the Republican vs the Democrat. Our other choice is a second revolutionary war. And YOU are one to talk about dynasties. :laugh:

We're NOT that much different than you. You forget where we came from. If you look at your laws and ours, they're basically the same, both originating from the magna carta. True analysis is that the elites here didn't want to pay the King's taxes so they committed treason. They took English law and tailored it to suit themselves, but it isn't much different.
It is too dangerous just to have 2 parties that have existed for centuries as both parties can easily be controlled by undemocratic groups.

NightTrain
10-30-2015, 10:26 AM

Those are pretty standard liberal soundbites, but they're not rooted in reality.

Perfectly legal.

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 10:27 AM
Those are pretty standard liberal soundbites, but they're not rooted in reality.

Perfectly legal.
You know I am not a liberal.

Okay I admit the wars were totally legal and NAFTA was just a trade agreement:laugh::lol:

NightTrain
10-30-2015, 10:32 AM

Okay I admit the wars were totally legal and NAFTA was just a trade agreement:laugh::lol:

Any time I've seen someone claiming the wars were illegal, they've been a conspiracy nutter or a rabid liberal repeating something they read on a forum like DU or something along those lines.

It takes about 3 minutes with Google to research and conclude that Iraq, Afghanistan and NAFTA were all perfectly legal, no matter how much liberals piss & moan about it.

For the record, I think NAFTA was a terrible idea, but I still know that it was legal.

Perianne
10-30-2015, 10:32 AM

It was Clinton who signed NAFTA.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 10:35 AM
It is too dangerous just to have 2 parties that have existed for centuries as both parties can easily be controlled by undemocratic groups.

You think so? Y'all have done so well. :laugh:

And both our parties ARE controlled by undemocratic groups and if you want to see some bipartisanship? Let a 3rd party try to get in. It's a bureaucracy. The idea of 2 parties is a sham. They work together to keep themselves in power and anyone who has come along to threaten the balance has been vilified and forced out.

It IS a choice of the lesser of two evils.

And the whole "Democratic Republic" thing is a sham as well. We are dictated to by the elite. Rules apply to us but not them. Obama's been the absolute worst. He ignores the law.

jimnyc
10-30-2015, 10:54 AM
but officially he has not committed a crime.

Then he is NOT a criminal. :)

Black Diamond
10-30-2015, 10:54 AM
neither.

Hillary appreciates your support.

jimnyc
10-30-2015, 10:55 AM

Where are the charges? In the US? Foreign countries? Hague?

jimnyc
10-30-2015, 10:55 AM

I'd choose Jeb over her in -1 seconds. :) But he's not my front runner in the GOP race.

Black Diamond
10-30-2015, 10:56 AM

We don't answer to the UN and why is Jeb responsible for his brothers actions? Or his father's?

Black Diamond
10-30-2015, 10:58 AM
I hate Jeb. But if he is the nominee, I will gag my way through voting for him. Actually, I will vote straight Republican and that way not have to check his name.

revelarts
10-30-2015, 02:38 PM
That's a no brainer. Of course I'd vote for Jeb if he were the nominee. I'd vote for a rabid skunk before I'd vote for Hellary.

Rabid Skunk in a 3rd party is where my votes going.

Jeb and Hillary are simply more of the same crapola.
I've this asked before of R candidates and some people just get MAD.
what are the real conservative differences in what they want to do?
the only real difference i see is that one wears a dress.

both are crony capitalist, with similarly bad aggressive foreign policy, similar economics, and a hairs breath difference on social issues, neither respects the constitution, and both are known corrupt lifelong politicians.

RABID
SKUNK
2016!

jimnyc
10-30-2015, 03:04 PM
RABID
SKUNK
2016!

We thank you in advance for your voting for Hillary.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 03:34 PM
I'd choose Jeb over her in -1 seconds. :) But he's not my front runner in the GOP race.

It'd take you THAT long? Kinda slow, ain't ya.?:laugh:

Gunny
10-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Rabid Skunk in a 3rd party is where my votes going.

Jeb and Hillary are simply more of the same crapola.
I've this asked before of R candidates and some people just get MAD.
what are the real conservative differences in what they want to do?
the only real difference i see is that one wears a dress.

both are crony capitalist, with similarly bad aggressive foreign policy, similar economics, and a hairs breath difference on social issues, neither respects the constitution, and both are known corrupt lifelong politicians.

RABID
SKUNK
2016!

In other words you're a waste of space.

revelarts
10-30-2015, 04:18 PM
In other words i don't vote for different types of crap and pretend one really does smells better than the other.

hjmick
10-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Jeb is done, he just can't admit it.

revelarts
10-30-2015, 04:24 PM
We thank you in advance for your voting for Hillary.

If conservatives were faithful to the principals they claim Hillary would be destroyed by a solid 3rd party or real constitutional conservative republican. People have no passion for Hillary I suspect she'll top out with 30+% of voters no matter what.

but again no one answers my question as to the real conservative policy differences Jeb v Hillary.
just a one liners about, he's not Hillary.

NightTrain
10-30-2015, 04:50 PM
If conservatives were faithful to the principals they claim Hillary would be destroyed by a solid 3rd party or real constitutional conservative republican. People have no passion for Hillary I suspect she'll top out with 30+% of voters no matter what.

but again no one answers my question as to the real conservative policy differences Jeb v Hillary.

Abortion

Gun rights

Those 2 alone should be more than adequate to gain your vote.

Jeb isn't my guy, even though I really liked Dubya... Jeb just seems like a very weak version of W.

At any rate, this is all academic. Jeb isn't going to win the nomination.

Black Diamond
10-30-2015, 05:12 PM
Jeb is done, he just can't admit it.

Yogi Berra might have even said its over

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 06:34 AM

Because I couldn't care less. I posted before about positives we would get out of Trump, Rubio and Cruz - and all you kept repeating is the same thing, that there's no difference. You've stated that about every candidate that I know if. Why would someone waste their time outlining things for you to state such?

Look at the scandals and criminal activities that Hillary has been involved in. Can you show me the same for Trump, Rubio, Cruz, Fiorina, Carson? I've posted plenty of plans and such from various candidates, and you don't reply to that stuff, but now want to say there's no difference. When I posted those threads about the GOP candidates - why did you not post in them at the time, and state that such plans were no different than Shrillary, or that they were not conservative plans?

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 06:37 AM
In other words i don't vote for different types of crap and pretend one really does smells better than the other.

So tell is then, Rev - then SPECIFICALLY who are you going to vote for if not the GOP - which candidate out there DOES have all these conservative policies so much different than Hillary, in your mind? Do tell who this person is that is not crap in your eyes... we'll wait.

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 06:38 AM
Abortion

Gun rights

As well as immigration. But I suppose those are Dem policies to be avoided. :laugh:

Gunny
10-31-2015, 08:59 AM

I think I, and many others, have made our case. This is about keeping Hillary OUT. Look at what YOUR attitude has bout us the past 7 years. $19T in debt. A power vacuum in the ME. A President emasculating the police and pretty much anything else white or Christian.

Oh yeah ... YOUR f*idea has gone off like a grenade in own hands. Wise the f*ck up.