PDA

View Full Version : "hard worker" is an offensive term to blacks?

jimnyc
10-30-2015, 11:38 AM
What the hell is this lady smoking, or anyone who believes this crap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdtAxXGh-Y

Gunny
10-30-2015, 01:31 PM

Is THAT no sh*t? I was like :wtf:? Where do these morons come from?

WiccanLiberal
10-30-2015, 01:38 PM
What the actual F was that? Whatever she's smoking, I want some of that.

Gunny
10-30-2015, 01:41 PM
What the actual F was that? Whatever she's smoking, I want some of that.

:laugh:

Trigg
10-30-2015, 01:55 PM
that lady is nuckin futs

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 02:26 PM
She agrees... but she has to henpeck the white male *sigh*.

I am on an american liberal forum and the people on there were trying to justify this nut ball!?

Who has pictures of slaves on their office walls!? Who polices peoples language like that!

Trigg
10-30-2015, 04:23 PM

I am on an american liberal forum and the people on there were trying to justify this nut ball!?

Who has pictures of slaves on their office walls!? Who polices peoples language like that!
She's mostly white herself, I guess this is her way of connecting with her roots

Christie Brinkley
10-30-2015, 04:23 PM
She's mostly white herself, I guess this is her who of connecting with her roots
I bet she is trans racial!

Abbey Marie
10-30-2015, 09:19 PM

People who want to play victim.

LongTermGuy
10-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Amazing....Typical crazy "I feel you" bull-shat Leftist...Pure "PC" gone wild...

LongTermGuy
10-31-2015, 12:05 AM
Is THAT no sh*t? I was like :wtf:? Where do these morons come from?

They are from another Planet and or totally Insane.....and to think some in the GOP (Rhinos) want to "reach out" across the Isle and work with with these wackos ....

Jeff
10-31-2015, 08:22 AM

It all makes sense now, hell they worked hard way back in the day, so hell they have been on vacation since, on vacation with pay, yea its called welfare. :laugh:

Gunny
10-31-2015, 08:32 AM
It all makes sense now, hell they worked hard way back in the day, so hell they have been on vacation since, on vacation with pay, yea its called welfare. :laugh:

Not sure which world you live in, but these whack jobs never worked hard. They have NO idea what hard work is. When the going gets tough, the left gets going ... home ... for whatever excuse they can come up with.

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 09:23 AM
I just watched this again, and each time I watch it I get angry. Sure, she was a slave too I bet. :rolleyes: And now she'll state that it's an offensive term? They should fire her ass for making a mockery - again. But I have to remind myself that this is msnbc.

Gunny
10-31-2015, 09:27 AM
I just watched this again, and each time I watch it I get angry. Sure, she was a slave too I bet. :rolleyes: And now she'll state that it's an offensive term? They should fire her ass for making a mockery - again. But I have to remind myself that this is msnbc.

:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 09:34 AM
:laugh2:

Well, she keeps images of folks working in cotton fields. :rolleyes:

Problem is, folks like her have the victim mentality. How long will they play the victim card about slavery? None of these fucks were ever slaves, and you still have nitwits demanding reparations!!

And lastly, what in the F does this guy saying "hard worker" have to do with ANY of the BS that vomited out of her mouth?

Gunny
10-31-2015, 09:57 AM
Well, she keeps images of folks working in cotton fields. :rolleyes:

Problem is, folks like her have the victim mentality. How long will they play the victim card about slavery? None of these fucks were ever slaves, and you still have nitwits demanding reparations!!

And lastly, what in the F does this guy saying "hard worker" have to do with ANY of the BS that vomited out of her mouth?

What ticks ME off every time I hear one of these race-baiting ignorant f*cks run their mouths? My grandfather picked cotton from the time he was a kid until WWII started. And we're as white as it gets. These people make a living from making it about color. She should try being poor, white and from the South. Weren't any "slaves" working the damned farm.

This woman is STUPID. Probably why she got some air time.

NightTrain
11-01-2015, 11:15 AM
And MSNBC wonders why their ratings are so abysmally low that it hardly registers on the chart.

Trigg
11-01-2015, 11:16 AM
She acts like blacks are the only ones who've ever worked hard. And these apologetic whites just sit there and let them spew that BS

Nuke's grandfather worked in the WV coalmines from the time he was 13 years old and now FINALLY gets black lung compensation.

Both of my granddads worked in the Kansas oil fields, not an easy job either. My grandmother took in other peoples laundry and was a maid.

Blacks assertion that they're the only ones who ever had to do menial labor makes me want to :puke:

Gunny
11-01-2015, 11:25 AM
She acts like blacks are the only ones who've ever worked hard. And these apologetic whites just sit there and let them spew that BS

Nuke's grandfather worked in the WV coalmines from the time he was 13 years old and now FINALLY gets black lung compensation.

Both of my granddads worked in the Kansas oil fields, not an easy job either. My grandmother took in other peoples laundry and was a maid.

Blacks assertion that they're the only ones who ever had to do menial labor makes me want to :puke:

I hear ya. Try being a Marine. Then when you retire, try being a commercial electrician. Oh, they'd have to learn something AND climb up and down ladders all day with 20 pounds of tools.

WE do what we have to do to get by without taking handouts. These people think they should just get everything handed to them. I started dragging a lawn mower and gas can through base housing at 13. Started humping groceries at the commissary when I was 14 and was pumping gas at 16. I have NO empathy for people like this.

jimnyc
11-01-2015, 11:29 AM
If ANYone works hard today, they have ZERO reason to find that term offensive in any way at all. EVEN IF someone stated that slaves didn't work hard, and she would rightfully show otherwise, that ain't got jack shit to do with her or anything today.

Gunny
11-01-2015, 11:34 AM
If ANYone works hard today, they have ZERO reason to find that term offensive in any way at all. EVEN IF someone stated that slaves didn't work hard, and she would rightfully show otherwise, that ain't got jack shit to do with her or anything today.

I don't find the term offensive. I find the person that's probably never worked hard in her life offensive.