PDA

View Full Version : One Repub debate moderated by liberals. When will we have Dem debate mod by conservs?

Little-Acorn
10-31-2015, 12:48 AM
We've had a debate between Republicans with outright leftist political hacks asking the questions.

When will we have a debate between Hillary, Bernie, and the usual suspects held with Pat Buchanan, Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, and Charles Krauthammer asking the questions and the followups?

Russ
11-03-2015, 09:25 PM
We've had a debate between Republicans with outright leftist political hacks asking the questions.

When will we have a debate between Hillary, Bernie, and the usual suspects held with Pat Buchanan, Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, and Charles Krauthammer asking the questions and the followups?

Absolutely right. That's one reason why I was so disgusted by FoxNews when they got to host the first Republican debate but then asked defensive/gotcha questions as if they were from MSNBC. We knew that treatment was going to happen later at the hands of the mainstream media - why pull that stuff right out of the gate, and when the debate was on FoxNews?

I have a suggestion, by the way, for campaign debates of either party from now on: the first qualification for someone to be a moderator of any political party's debate is that they have to be a registered member of that party. That way there will not be a conflict of interest when they ask questions to the candidates. (This is essentially what's been happening at all the Democratic debates for years already. I'm just proposing that it now happen for the Republican debates also)

Abbey Marie
11-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Absolutely right. That's one reason why I was so disgusted by FoxNews when they got to host the first Republican debate but then asked defensive/gotcha questions as if they were from MSNBC. We knew that treatment was going to happen later at the hands of the mainstream media - why pull that stuff right out of the gate, and when the debate was on FoxNews?

I have a suggestion, by the way, for campaign debates of either party from now on: the first qualification for someone to be a moderator of any political party's debate is that they have to be a registered member of that party. That way there will not be a conflict of interest when they ask questions to the candidates. (This is essentially what's been happening at all the Democratic debates for years already. I'm just proposing that it now happen for the Republican debates also)

I like it. And it would eliminate all news-people, as they will never admit to a party affiliation. No great loss there, IMO.

Black Diamond
11-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Since mslsd moderated a Republican debate, the dems should be required to debate on fox. Moderators would be Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, and Bill O'Reilly.

First question for Bernie Sanders: how does it feel to be losing to a criminal?

Question for Hillary: when you're indicted, will you drop out of the race?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2015, 10:10 PM

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER! -TYR

Yet the filthy stinking, bam-monkey made a comment about what whimps the Republican candidates are
when facing those last three leftist hacks/scum.
All the while none of them and certainly not him when he ran either time faced such!
That comment by the obama-bastard, shows just how stupidly arrogant and brazen these ffing vermin are-especially that damn little weasel/ maggot! -Tyr