PDA

View Full Version : Thousands of Muslim migrants 'disappear' from camps

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 11:16 AM
Where oh where have the Muslim migrants gone?

That is the question German authorities are asking themselves after some troubling reports of disappearances.

According to German press reports, keeping track of all the Muhammads and Alis pouring across borders is proving ever so tricky for European countries being flooded with people on the move from the Middle East and Africa.

Now, the United Nations is partnering with a private company to offer a solution – a new “universal” identification system that will comply with the United Nations’ sustainability goal of having biometric identification “in the hands of every citizen” in the world by 2030.

As author-blogger Pamela Geller noted this week, citing German press reports, more than one in two refugees from one camp went missing and are now unaccounted for and considered “on the run.”

At least 580 refugees initially were reported to have disappeared from Camp Shelterschlefe.

Now, in a “terrible new twist,” the disappearances are spreading.

“It’s become an epidemic,” Geller said. “7,000 migrants have left the Brandenburg shelters. Where are they going? Who is sheltering these illegals, many with ties to ISIS?”

Such a high number of people hiding is “completely unacceptable,” according to the German authorities.

“Where are they hiding? Could they be connecting with sleeper cells?” Geller writes.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/thousands-of-muslim-migrants-disappear-from-camps/#Jyxgrz8VqQJrS7kc.99

Christie Brinkley
10-31-2015, 11:21 AM
Off to Calais?

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 11:34 AM
Off to Calais?

I doubt that these entire groups will disappear and take over the world. But I DO have NO DOUBT that terrorists are taking advantage of this and disappearing and slipping through to create sleeper cells.

Christie Brinkley
10-31-2015, 11:36 AM
I doubt that these entire groups will disappear and take over the world. But I DO have NO DOUBT that terrorists are taking advantage of this and disappearing and slipping through to create sleeper cells.
Calais as the port town in France to try and cross the channel to get into the UK.

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 11:40 AM
Calais as the port town in France to try and cross the channel to get into the UK.

Oh I know where it's at. I don't know their end goal, I just know that no one can convince me that ALL of these muslims are friendly folks who simply wanted to get away from a war zone. Unfortunately, I think we will see some smaller attacks, in Germany, probably the UK, eventually the US. And anywhere else they can cut off heads to make a statement. Damn, imagine even just a few hundred spread across a nation. Better have some damn good intel, or even such smaller amounts like that can cause hundreds of deaths over time, if not more.

Christie Brinkley
10-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Oh I know where it's at. I don't know their end goal, I just know that no one can convince me that ALL of these muslims are friendly folks who simply wanted to get away from a war zone. Unfortunately, I think we will see some smaller attacks, in Germany, probably the UK, eventually the US. And anywhere else they can cut off heads to make a statement. Damn, imagine even just a few hundred spread across a nation. Better have some damn good intel, or even such smaller amounts like that can cause hundreds of deaths over time, if not more.
It would either be Sweden or the UK. Thank god we have the channel, saved us from the Nazis and it will save us from this.

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 11:43 AM
It would either be Sweden or the UK. Thank god we have the channel, saved us from the Nazis and it will save us from this.

Until they come as "refugees" and your leaders allow them, and/or increase your yearly immigration amounts by doing so, as Obama is next year.

Christie Brinkley
10-31-2015, 11:47 AM
Until they come as "refugees" and your leaders allow them, and/or increase your yearly immigration amounts by doing so, as Obama is next year.
We are officially importing 20,000 over 5 years but we will probably have about 10,000 illegals come through hiding in trucks over the next few years. If we had a Labour government they would be wanting 100,000+ every year! MAD

jimnyc
10-31-2015, 11:50 AM
We are officially importing 20,000 over 5 years but we will probably have about 10,000 illegals come through hiding in trucks over the next few years. If we had a Labour government they would be wanting 100,000+ every year! MAD

Yeah, I don't get it. I know folks want to help people and be friendly - but these people won't help themselves. Then factor in the unbelievable amount of them that get radicalized. Then factor in the fact that they know one way of life, and they will NEVER change and will NEVER want to assimilate.

I say just put up a door and put a master lock on it. Sorry, no vacancies.

Christie Brinkley
10-31-2015, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I don't get it. I know folks want to help people and be friendly - but these people won't help themselves. Then factor in the unbelievable amount of them that get radicalized. Then factor in the fact that they know one way of life, and they will NEVER change and will NEVER want to assimilate.

I say just put up a door and put a master lock on it. Sorry, no vacancies.
I would be happy to welcome people (in limited numbers) if UK's immigration was under control. If it was under control I would be taking 10,000 by the end if the year (they would have to be children/orphans) the adults would have to be christian or Yazidi and many would have to have skills and qualifications or have to be seriously in need. No way we are taking in young Islamic men, they can go fight for their country (that would probably be for ISIS).

DLT
10-31-2015, 02:20 PM
Where oh where have the Muslim migrants gone?

That is the question German authorities are asking themselves after some troubling reports of disappearances.

According to German press reports, keeping track of all the Muhammads and Alis pouring across borders is proving ever so tricky for European countries being flooded with people on the move from the Middle East and Africa.

Now, the United Nations is partnering with a private company to offer a solution – a new “universal” identification system that will comply with the United Nations’ sustainability goal of having biometric identification “in the hands of every citizen” in the world by 2030.

As author-blogger Pamela Geller noted this week, citing German press reports, more than one in two refugees from one camp went missing and are now unaccounted for and considered “on the run.”

At least 580 refugees initially were reported to have disappeared from Camp Shelterschlefe.

Now, in a “terrible new twist,” the disappearances are spreading.

“It’s become an epidemic,” Geller said. “7,000 migrants have left the Brandenburg shelters. Where are they going? Who is sheltering these illegals, many with ties to ISIS?”

Such a high number of people hiding is “completely unacceptable,” according to the German authorities.

“Where are they hiding? Could they be connecting with sleeper cells?” Geller writes.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/thousands-of-muslim-migrants-disappear-from-camps/#Jyxgrz8VqQJrS7kc.99

We are witnessing a global invasion by jihadis.....and the fools (like Merkel and Obama and the Democrats) that are pushing for these mass immigrations are pushing national suicide upon western (so far) nations.

My only question is....since most Americans are against this immigration...and since most Germans and citizens of these other nations being invaded are against the mass immigration....

why the hell are we/they letting the idiots pushing this get away with it? Their heads on pikes is what is required for this brand of treachery and treason, IMO.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-31-2015, 03:13 PM

Cancer spreads--its what it does..
Islam is a cancer.. Fact not opinion.
Functions the same way, destroys every place it goes.
Until it kills its host--they are the same in functioning.-Tyr

LongTermGuy
10-31-2015, 04:03 PM
XXXXX Sorry Jimmy..I Just noticed your thread....Delete mine or merge my comment...:cool:

:laugh2:

Gunny
10-31-2015, 04:41 PM
I was having Groundhog Day flashbacks. :laugh: