PDA

View Full Version : Dear Abby: My husband cheats.....

Little-Acorn
10-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. You don't need him anymore! Good grief woman, you're running for President of the United States.

----------------------------------

(shamelessly stolen from an anonymous posting on another site)

Gunny
10-31-2015, 04:31 PM
Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. You don't need him anymore! Good grief woman, you're running for President of the United States.

You're a GIRL? :wtf:

Gunny
10-31-2015, 04:38 PM
Nobody ever tells me crap around here. :laugh:

Christie Brinkley
10-31-2015, 05:08 PM
Dear Abby:

What should I do?

Dear Clueless:

Is this Hillary Clinton?

Gunny
10-31-2015, 05:24 PM
Is this Hillary Clinton?

Is something zooming over my head here?

Christie Brinkley
10-31-2015, 05:28 PM
I am seriously confused...:confused:

Gunny
10-31-2015, 05:31 PM
I am seriously confused...:confused:

Think YOU are? I've know Little Acorn for years. If it turns out to be a girl I'm going to be a bit tripped out. :laugh:

Little-Acorn
11-01-2015, 01:16 AM

Mm Hmm.

(see the last line of the OP)

Gunny
11-01-2015, 07:01 AM
Mm Hmm.

(see the last line of the OP)

Oh. :laugh2:

LongTermGuy
11-01-2015, 10:49 AM
You're a GIRL? :wtf:

:laugh:

http://www.glocktalk.com/attachments/tumblr_mjqqpnbgwh1qg7pr6o1_500-gif.261772/

Just kidding OP...Ya I read the last line....:coffee:

jimnyc
11-01-2015, 10:54 AM
This is another "Dear Abbey". PLEASE do not read. It's NSFW!!! Only idiots like me that would read that, and still go forward anyway... if you're like me, and do so, don't blame me!!

Last warning!!!

---

A Reddit user recently opened a thread on the site looking for some relationship advice. In the post, the 28-year-old woman starts by saying she has an incredible boyfriend of a year and a half.

In her words:

Up until a few months ago, my boyfriend and I had an awesome relationship. In fact it was perfect from my viewpoint. We share lots of interests, from simple ones like watching movies to loving to go out dancing at clubs. We also have great chemistry. We started out the relationship having sex probably twice a day for the first few weeks. It leveled off a little bit to about 3-4 times per week by the one year mark in our relationship. We are pretty outgoing in the bedroom and have tried toys, role playing, etc.

Alright, rub it in why don’t you. There must be a catch…

I’m not sure how this entered my boyfriend’s mind, but shortly after our one year anniversary he started mentioning that he thought it was sexy when I poop (??!!). At first I thought he was joking so I would just slap him and tell him to be quiet. I don’t like to talk about that stuff in general. But he kept it up and eventually I started to realize he was serious about this. He tried to convince me to poop in front of him for at least a month. I refused to do this. I am an adventurous person but this was just against my core beliefs. I’ve always been able to date very desirable boys throughout my life and I did NOT achieve that by performing my bodily functions around them.

Even another last warning, as you need to click here to read the rest. That's right, it gets worse. And no, I didn't dig this up, my sister of all people found this and posted it on Facebook!!

http://bit.ly/1XCznhr

Gunny
11-01-2015, 11:03 AM
:laugh:

http://www.glocktalk.com/attachments/tumblr_mjqqpnbgwh1qg7pr6o1_500-gif.261772/

Just kidding OP...Ya I read the last line....:coffee:

Y'all act like I pay attention. :laugh:

gabosaurus
11-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Alright, rub it in why don’t you. There must be a catch…

When you are talking about someone with a scat fetish, "rub it in" is the last think you want to do. :rolleyes:

PixieStix
11-08-2015, 03:27 AM
Dear Abby:

What should I do?

Dear Clueless:

Hillary is asexual, so I don't think he really cars so much :D

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7898&stc=1

glockmail
11-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Hillary is asexual, so I don't think he really cars so much :D

True, limousine for her...