PDA

View Full Version : Soldier's Suicide Bomber Costume

Gunny
11-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Are you kidding me? You know how us vets always talk about that 10%? Here's one now. Just HOW MUCH stupid can you be? I'm going to dress up as an Islamic terrorist and drive through the main gate at Ft Bragg. Just f-ing brilliant. His a$$ would be on mess duty forEVER.

He DID luck out though. A Marine gate guard would have shot his sorry a$$ THEN asked questions.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/soldiers-suicide-bomber-costume-sparks-fort-bragg-security-response-n455181

Christie Brinkley
11-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Be funny to see a picture!:laugh2:

Carrots and wires!

Gunny
11-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Be funny to see a picture!:laugh2:

Carrots and wires!

You see it from a different POV. Not funny to me. Lucky he's alive.

Maybe in hindsight it's funny, but at ground zero? I'll tell you right now I'd have shot his ass. If you wonder why you can always gin up the Beirut Barracks bombing in 83. I ain't waiting to see what you might be going to do.

I lost a few friends there. You don't get benefit of doubt with ME to see if you're going to take out some more of them.

Christie Brinkley
11-01-2015, 03:20 PM
You see it from a different POV. Not funny to me. Lucky he's alive.

Maybe in hindsight it's funny, but at ground zero? I'll tell you right now I'd have shot his ass. If you wonder why you can always gin up the Beirut Barracks bombing in 83. I ain't waiting to see what you might be going to do.

I lost a few friends there. You don't get benefit of doubt with ME to see if you're going to take out some more of them.
Semtex or dynamite sticks? I wonder what it looked like...

Gunny
11-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Semtex or dynamite sticks? I wonder what it looked like...

Dead. I can load plastic into a carrot. And it doesn't take much. An ounce of c-4 can take out anything around it. You ain't killing 240 of my brothers and sisters on MY watch. And you've never seen me mad. I'll pick your damned truck up.

I was in Okinawa when we got a list of the dead and one of the names was T L----. My brother's name starts with a T. They had to peel me off the ceiling. Turned out, it was the T L---- that was my bunky in boot camp. Couple of other guys.

You civilians like to take all kinds of weird stuff personally, but guess what WE take personally .... the deaths of our brothers. We take it REAL personal. Then some REMF comes along thinking he's funny? Oh yeah, we're lauging our asses off.