PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura on Chris Kyle

Gunny
11-01-2015, 09:06 AM
One, what is the assbucket's problem?

Two, Ventura was out of the Navy in pro-wrestling in the late 70s. So how the f- does he know Chris Kyle? Timelines don't match if Kyle was in Afghanistan. So I have to wonder in which of Ventura's worlds they served at the same time.

Chris Kyle may very well have been an arrogant ass. Most SEALS are. They earn the title. Can't actually fight worth a shit in a bar, but that's besides the point. :laugh:

I'm just looking for a reason here aside from Ventura being an attention whore. Always has been. But at what expense THIS time?

Gunny
11-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Taya Kyle is still dealing with the fallout from her husband's death, including a costly lawsuit brought against the late ex-Navy SEAL by former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura.

Ventura sued Chris Kyle for defamation after he told a story in his book "American Sniper" (http://www.amazon.com/American-Sniper-Autobiography-Military-History/dp/0062238868/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423867618&sr=8-1&keywords=chris+kyle+american+sniper&linkCode=as2&tag=newsmedi9a-20&linkId=JWQX7Q4SOSP2L6BP) about a confrontation he had with someone he called "Scruff Face," who made a statement about Navy SEALs, saying that they "deserve to lose a few." Kyle claimed that he "laid him out," The Washington Post reports. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/02/13/the-tragedy-of-american-sniper-chris-kyles-widowed-wife/)

In an interview with Bill O'Reilly in 2012, Kyle identified "Scruff Face" as Ventura, who denied the story and filed a lawsuit against the former Navy SEAL before his death and won, which included an award for half a million dollars and $1.3 million for unjust enrichment, the Post reports. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/30/the-complicated-but-unveriable-legacy-of-chris-kyle-the-deadliest-sniper-in-american-history/)

Ventura claims that Taya Kyle won't have to pay a dime of that award because the it will be covered by an insurance company.

However, Ed Huddleston, the Kyle estate attorney told People magazine (http://www.people.com/article/jesse-ventura-chris-kyle-lawsuit-american-sniper) that "it is not true that the insurance company is currently agreeable to cover the entire judgement."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/chris-kyle-american-sniper-family-jesse-ventura/2015/02/13/id/624760/#ixzz3qFXiXWy4
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

(http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/RateObama/Rate-Obama-on-His-Job-Performance/id/97/kw/default/?dkt_nbr=plvukdte)What a bunch of crap. Looking for a cheap payday at the expense of a widow and her children. Guess he's still playing the role of heel. I don't know why Kyle would say what he did about Ventura because I'm STILL looking at timeline. But how in the Hell can you defame Jess Ventura more than he's defamed himself? He was a clown as a por wrestler and a clown as a governor, then became a clown conspiracy theorist. The guy's a joke. He wasn't even original. He was a cheap knock off mimmick of Superstar Billy Graham as a wrestler.

Jeff
11-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Jesse is a prick that was bragging how he moved out of America a few years back, I wish he would just stay over there and we could all forget his ignorant ass.

Gunny
11-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Jesse is a prick that was bragging how he moved out of America a few years back, I wish he would just stay over there and we could all forget his ignorant ass.

He's an attention whore. Most pro wrestlers are or they wouldn't be pro wrestlers. He does whatever it takes to keep his name in lights. This is over the top though. Taking 1.8 mil from a brother in arms' widow? That's low even for him.

LongTermGuy
11-01-2015, 10:24 AM
He is a prick...and full of it....:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7E0HyyNpAs

Gunny
11-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Let's not leave out the judge that awarded him more than one red penny. He should be hit upside the head with a brick. Maybe it'd recalibrate his dumb ass.

Gunny
11-01-2015, 10:38 AM
He is a prick...and full of it....:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7E0HyyNpAs

He's nothing but a fraud. I don't even know how he made it through SEAR school. He stole someone else's persona as a wrestler, then cried like a baby and became a commentator when he got hurt. He was pasty white and looked like shit on his best day. *I* am bigger than he ever was.

But he's playing true to form. Picking on a woman. IF he ever ran into Chris Kyle he'd have had his clock so cleaned I wouldn't have had enough time to down a Corona.

I think Jesse lost his reality when he became a pro wrestler. It's an unreal world with unreal scripts. Real life ain't scripted.

And maybe this is just a vet point of view, but getting called a name? It might be entertaining on a message board to argue with people but it really doesn't mean shit. If you aren't shooting at me or threatening someone, who really cares?

Fact is, he was never was a SEAL. He passed UDT (underwater demolition team school). He got into the SEALS when they combined BUDs and UDT and tossed them into the SEALs. He never passed the school. He was never on one combat operation. He left the Navy in 1975. Chris Kyle was born in 1974.

Seems there's a little disparity here.

jimnyc
11-01-2015, 10:46 AM
I remember this, I think Kyle wrote something about Ventura in a book, about meeting in a bar and hitting him or something like that? Ventura claimed it a lie and sued. Whatever. But IMO, he should have let things go when he died, instead of continuing and trying to take $$ from a widow.

Gunny
11-01-2015, 11:01 AM
I remember this, I think Kyle wrote something about Ventura in a book, about meeting in a bar and hitting him or something like that? Ventura claimed it a lie and sued. Whatever. But IMO, he should have let things go when he died, instead of continuing and trying to take $$ from a widow.

I don't know what Kyle's motivation for mentioning Ventura was. By the time Chris Kyle was an actual SEAL who passed the school, Ventura was a has-been conspiracy theorist. Their combat records speak for themselves. Oh yeah, Ventura doesn't have one.

jimnyc
11-01-2015, 11:04 AM
I don't know what Kyle's motivation for mentioning Ventura was. By the time Chris Kyle was an actual SEAL who passed the school, Ventura was a has-been conspiracy theorist. Their combat records speak for themselves. Oh yeah, Ventura doesn't have one.

I think he claimed they had words, and he or someone else hit and knocked out Ventura? He didn't like people thinking he got his butt whooped and filed suit over the book.

gabosaurus
11-01-2015, 11:09 AM
I don't know much about Kyle and I know even less about Ventura. What I do know is that if you talk shit about someone who has a huge ego and you can't back it up, it's all going to hit the fan.
I am guessing that Kyle's widow is not hurting with her book deal and numerous speaking engagements.

Gunny
11-01-2015, 11:12 AM
I think he claimed they had words, and he or someone else hit and knocked out Ventura? He didn't like people thinking he got his butt whooped and filed suit over the book.

People like Chris Kyle aren't going to fight with has-beens in a bar. It's just not worth it. Now people like Ventura are more than willing to push an issue and start a fight for no reason other than beer-balls.

Chris Kyle is a decorated vet. Two silver stars, two Bronze Stars, 2 NMC Commendation medals, 2 NMC Achievement medals. One of the best snipers ever.

Ventura: Some "I served" medals.

Guess who I'm going with .....

gabosaurus
11-01-2015, 11:15 AM
People like Chris Kyle aren't going to fight with has-beens in a bar. It's just not worth it.

Why do you say that? In the movie, Kyle was shown to have deep psychological problems and a bad temper. I am guessing that he got into more than a few bar fights.

Gunny
11-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Why do you say that? In the movie, Kyle was shown to have deep psychological problems and a bad temper. I am guessing that he got into more than a few bar fights.

Really? I have PTSD and a bad temper. And I know when to walk away from losers trying to put a notch on their belt. It takes awhile to learn that. And when you're in a military town with bars that cater to military personnel, it's coming.

So what you're really saying is he was young, dumb and full of cum when he was young. So what. You get what you pay for. You turn us into arrogant little killing machines then get all wet in the diapers when we act just like you trained us to be. Y'all get all whiny when we vets act like vets, but we are EXACTLY what you made us into. Then you want to sit back in your little leftwinger world and criticize our behavior.

If I sued every squid or zoomie I ever got into a bar fight with back in the day, I'd STILL be in court.

He's being a POS. "Oh, she got money so I'll sue based on bullshit". There's NOTHING military about that man. We protect the weak. We don't try to take advantage of them.

Ventura's a pussy. Ought to just come out of the closet and join the Democratic party. Wants a payday from someone else.

Rat
11-02-2015, 05:18 AM
Jesse is a punk. No honor suing widow. He no longer welcome around SEAL functions. Ventura deserves backlash. He need learn to be real man. Real men no go after wife of fallen hero.

Bilgerat
11-02-2015, 08:39 AM
In the movie

And we ALL know that Hollyweird is "fact approved" :laugh2:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/02/18/fact-checking-american-sniper-as-the-oscars-near/

Gunny
11-02-2015, 08:59 AM
I don't know much about Kyle and I know even less about Ventura. What I do know is that if you talk shit about someone who has a huge ego and you can't back it up, it's all going to hit the fan.
I am guessing that Kyle's widow is not hurting with her book deal and numerous speaking engagements.

Either I missed this one or my ADD was in high gear.

One, she is NOT in good shape if you read the articles. Two, if your ego is so offended, come get some. Don't piss on my grave, nor my widow and kids. That's called being a coward in my world.

And, Gabby, Isn't it you lefties always counting the collateral damage in Iraq and Afghanistan? It's never about the combatants accomplishing a mission. So why is it okay for Ventura to attack the noncombatants? By YOUR reasoning, it would be okay after you kill the soldiers you can go wipe out their village. Right?

You lefties need to make up your minds and try standing for something besides a pair of flip flops.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Either I missed this one or my ADD was in high gear.

One, she is NOT in good shape if you read the articles. Two, if your ego is so offended, come get some. Don't piss on my grave, nor my widow and kids. That's called being a coward in my world.

And, Gabby, Isn't it you lefties always counting the collateral damage in Iraq and Afghanistan? It's never about the combatants accomplishing a mission. So why is it okay for Ventura to attack the noncombatants? By YOUR reasoning, it would be okay after you kill the soldiers you can go wipe out their village. Right?

You lefties need to make up your minds and try standing for something besides a pair of flip flops.

You lefties need to make up your minds and try standing for something besides a pair of flip flops. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
^^^^^^ I am hereby, openly stating- that is so damn good that I am stealing it for future use myself! -:beer: Tyr

Gunny
11-02-2015, 10:28 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
^^^^^^ I am hereby, openly stating- that is so damn good that I am stealing it for future use myself! -:beer: Tyr

Feel free. I'm not Ventura. I won't take food off your wife's and kids' plates for using my words.

Black Diamond
11-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Feel free. I'm not Ventura. I won't take food off your wife's and kids' plates for using my words.

Doesn't this all make Jesse a whiny bitch?

Black Diamond
11-02-2015, 11:28 AM

Among other things of course.

Gunny
11-02-2015, 11:51 AM

He's an exploitive SOB look for a free ride and counting on the ignorance of civilians. We call each names and threaten each other all day long. It's how we deal with stress. But we all know it means nothing.

Mr Fraud is getting over on the ignorance of civilians. If he thinks ANY vets are going for this, he might want to re-think. Kyle's a combat vet. Ventura's a wannabe. And I never have got that.

I've NEVER met anyone in a bar that wasn't Recon, Airborne, a SEAL. Then when they run into an actual 0317 they suddenly have to go. Be a damned cook. I need to eat. Be an admin clerk. I need to get paid and momma's got to pay the bills. Three quarters of the military is support for the 1/4 that fights. Why not be proud of your service instead of shaming it by claiming to be something you aren't?

Ventura is an insult to every combat vet there is. Claiming to be something he's not. He was UDT. I haven't looked but I bet I got a higher swim qual than he does. That's bad enough. Now he's picking on a girl and her kids. There's no "man" and nothing "military" in THAT. We protect them. Only the losers exploit them.

Russ
11-02-2015, 12:44 PM

The full answer to this question, including all angles and all caveats, is: "Yes, it does"

Jesse Venture sucked as a Governor, sucked as a wrestler, probably sucked in the Navy, and probably sucks as human being. Apparently, he also sucks in a bar fight. [Note: Minnesota will elect almost any wacko]

The high point of his career was being either a side-kick or a minor villain in several Arnold Schwarznegger films, but even then he was just "okay".

He should drop his ridiculous lawsuit and let the widow try to lead a decent life. He is just shaming himself by proceeding with it.

Gunny
11-02-2015, 01:01 PM
The full answer to this question, including all angles and all caveats, is: "Yes, it does"

Jesse Venture sucked as a Governor, sucked as a wrestler, probably sucked in the Navy, and probably sucks as human being. Apparently, he also sucks in a bar fight. [Note: Minnesota will elect almost any wacko]

The high point of his career was being either a side-kick or a minor villain in several Arnold Schwarznegger films, but even then he was just "okay".

He should drop his ridiculous lawsuit and let the widow try to lead a decent life. He is just shaming himself by proceeding with it.

No. He is shaming the United States Naval Service and WE ain't appreciative. At ALL.

He's an embarrassment to everything we stand for.

Jeff
11-02-2015, 04:03 PM
No. He is shaming the United States Naval Service and WE ain't appreciative. At ALL.

He's an embarrassment to everything we stand for.

Chris Kyle was and always will be a American hero, Jesse was and always will be a POS.

AS for Chris Kyle's wife being OK with money, WOW, do we also feel that the rich ( that went on and earned their money, should have to share with all that have less than them ) That woman will never have her husband, her kids will never have their Dad, why, because he was a American Hero. That takes us to the statement made that he had mental problems according to the movie ( if i remember correctly) the bar fights where before he entered the service, and yes he had issues while and after he was a Seal, but if ya watched the movie, he got help from the VA, and that is what cost him his life. The entire ending of the movie was all about his mental issues ( that where brought on because he couldn't help his brothers any longer ) so the doctor had him work with other Vets and he realized he could still help his brothers, the day he was killed he was going shooting with a vet that had issues, and if you had ever watched the movie you would know how his wife ( that rich lady that should give Jesse money :rolleyes:) sensed something was wrong and was worried when he left with the guy, and she was justified, because the guy killed him, when all he was trying to do was help.

Jeff
11-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Jesse is a true POS, yes he is still attacking a man that cannot defend himself. I', sorry but even if what this jackass said was true I don't believe a real Seal would be trashing another, especially another that can no longer fight back. He also says he could steal the presidency if he so desired, a yea "PUKE" I doubt it.

Jesse Ventura’s latest interview is unlikely to win the bombastic former Minnesota governor, WWE star and Navy SEAL many new friends. In the piece, which premieres Saturday night with Yahoo Sports’ Graham Bensinger, Ventura continued his attacks on the late Chris Kyle, calling him a “backstabbing liar.” He also talked about himself in the “third person” and asserted he could easily swoop in and “steal” the 2016 presidential election if he wanted to.

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=libertyalliance&videoId=29890285" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

http://conservativevideos.com/jesse-ventura-continues-attacks-on-american-sniper-chris-kyle-calling-him-a-backstabbing-liar/

Elessar
11-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Well...

I will not watch pro wrestling. It is scripted and staged. A good college heavyweight would break them in half.

His service record is piss poor.

Gunny
11-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Well...

I will not watch pro wrestling. It is scripted and staged. A good college heavyweight would break them in half.

His service record is piss poor.

I have DVDs from the 60s and 70s. Of course it's scripted. My mother and brother would walk through the living room and always have to say "You know that's fake?" ANY athlete could tell you that it's scripted. You don't take a pummeling in the corner then have sudden "rebound".

But come Saturday at 11 AM, Championship Wrestling from Florida after smoking a joint and putting on my favorite Pink Floyd album. I thought it was funny as Hell. :laugh:

I haven't actually watched it in years. We're all entertained by different things. I didn't actually realize when I watched it that some people think it's real. F*ck, and I bet they vote. THAT's the scary thing. :laugh:

Gunny
11-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Point is, some these guys get lost in who and what their over the top persona is and start believing their own hype, and they get addicted to the attention. If you look at Ventura's career, he's gone WAY over the top to attention whore regardless what he has to do. He's a classic old school wrestler who's always got a gimmick. I can understand him lying his ass off as a pro wrestler. That's what they do.

But in real life? And attacking a dead, on record hero? And his wife and kids?

THAT is over the line.

Elessar
11-03-2015, 12:42 PM
But in real life? And attacking a dead, on record hero? And his wife and kids?

THAT is over the line.

I fully agree. He is an attention whore with NO HONOR!

Gunny
11-03-2015, 12:56 PM
I fully agree. He is an attention whore with NO HONOR!

I STILL got to get to creating this thread. I expect this kind of cap from civilians. I DO NOT expect it from vets. It's especially offensive if you served in MY damned branch of the military. We were taught honor, courage and commitment and to have some fucking integrity. Attacking women and children doesn't fit into that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2015, 10:16 PM
I have DVDs from the 60s and 70s. Of course it's scripted. My mother and brother would walk through the living room and always have to say "You know that's fake?" ANY athlete could tell you that it's scripted. You don't take a pummeling in the corner then have sudden "rebound".

But come Saturday at 11 AM, Championship Wrestling from Florida after smoking a joint and putting on my favorite Pink Floyd album. I thought it was funny as Hell. :laugh:

I haven't actually watched it in years. We're all entertained by different things. I didn't actually realize when I watched it that some people think it's real. F*ck, and I bet they vote. THAT's the scary thing. :laugh:

Back in the 70's my friend Mark paid money to train with then top Memphis wrestlers Jerry the King Lawler and handsome Jimmy Valiant. He verified what I already knew --its all scripted.
However a few times when wrestlers that already did not like each other "accidentally" made a mistake in a punch, some real ones were thrown. Rare but it did happen, otherwise its as fake a damn 3 dollar bill.
My dad, loved to watch it on Saturdays back then. --Tyr

Gunny
11-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Back in the 70's my friend Mark paid money to train with then top Memphis wrestlers Jerry the King Lawler and handsome Jimmy Valiant. He verified what I already knew --its all scripted.
However a few times when wrestlers that already did not like each other "accidentally" made a mistake in a punch, some real ones were thrown. Rare but it did happen, otherwise its as fake a damn 3 dollar bill.
My dad, loved to watch it on Saturdays back then. --Tyr

Guess you watched Mid-South. The end was scripted. If you watch the wrestlers are always talking to one another. It's what the next move is going to be. The whole idea is to NOT hurt one another. I understand it from years sparring in martial arts. And yes, if I didn't like you, I'd "slip" and you got hit. Whoops.

There are all kinds of stories. If you just don't like someone and they don't like you, you're getting your shot in. They get theirs in. Their are a lot of ill feelings. Stan Hansen brok Bruno Sammartino's neck and was scared off his ass what Bruno was going to do when he came back. And that's real, not wrestling. Goldberg put Brett Hart out of business with a sidekick and Hart's been whining ever since when it was an accident.

Superstar Billy Graham taped his blades on his fingers and told Billy Robinson who was an actual wrestler and bullied on the others if he tried that shit on him he'd shred him. So yeah, it could heat over. And anyone that thinks those guys aren't athletes. feel free to give it a shot.

I never really saw Ventura wrestle. He's a POS out of the ring and a disgrace to the US Naval Service. I expect him to lie to his ass off in the ring and attention whore. I don't expect him to do it to a brother in arms when he's claiming to be something he's not.