PDA

View Full Version : List of Presidential candidates in order - v2

Russ
11-01-2015, 12:09 PM
I've made a few recent adjustments to my list of preferred Presidential candidates. Mostly, after watching the debate the other night, I decided that Jeb Bush just seems too weak to me, and that John Kasich rants too much. Both dropped down "precipitously" on my list. Also I moved Marco Rubio up from #3 to #2. Anyone else care to post a revised list?

My adjusted list:
1. Ben Carson
2. Marco Rubio
3. Carly Fiorina
4. <strike>Scott Walker</strike>
5. Ted Cruz
6. <strike>Rick Perry if he were still in it</strike>
--- ↑Above↑ - Very Happy -- ↓Below↓ - Happy
7. Mike Huckabee
8. Chris Christie
9. Donald Trump
--- ↑Above↑ - Happy -- ↓Below↓ - Not bad
10. Rand Paul
11. Bobby Jindal
12. Lindsey Graham
13. George Pataki
14. Rich Santorum
15. Bubbles the Chimp if he runs
16. Jeb Bush
17. John Kasich
18. <strike>Jim Gilmore</strike>
--- ↑Above↑ - Not bad -- ↓Below↓ - I can live with it
19. <strike>Joe Biden</strike>
--- ↑Above↑ - Can live with it -- ↓Below↓ - Sucks
20. <strike>Jim Webb</strike>
21. Martin O'Malley
22. <strike>Lincoln Chafee</strike>
--- ↑Above↑ - Sucks -- ↓Below↓ - Movin' Out!
23. Bernie Sanders
24. Hillary Clinton

Note: Bubbles is moving up on the list, and in fact the "Draft Bubbles" movement is starting to see some traction, as a safe alternative to Bernie or Hillary.

Abbey Marie
11-01-2015, 12:14 PM
I've made a few recent adjustments to my list of preferred Presidential candidates. Mostly, after watching the debate the other night, I decided that Jeb Bush just seems too weak to me, and that John Kasich rants too much. Both dropped down "precipitously" on my list. Also I moved Marco Rubio up from #3 to #2. Anyone else care to post a revised list?

My adjusted list:
1. Ben Carson
2. Marco Rubio
3. Carly Fiorina
5. Ted Cruz
7. Mike Huckabee
8. Chris Christie
9. Donald Trump
10. Rand Paul
11. Bobby Jindal
12. Lindsey Graham
13. George Pataki
14. Rich Santorum
16. Jeb Bush
17. John Kasich
21. Martin O'Malley
23. Bernie Sanders
24. Hillary Clinton

Note: Bubbles is moving up on the list, and in fact the "Draft Bubbles" movement is starting to see some traction, as a safe alternative to Bernie or Hillary.

Yay, the return of my favorite candidate, Bubbles the Chimp! He has a fantastic bananas-to-fuel policy.
Or is is fuel-to-bananas?

I like your top 4. I would move Christie up, though.

Russ
11-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Yay, the return of my favorite candidate, Bubbles the Chimp! He has a fantastic bananas-to-fuel policy.
Or is is fuel-to-bananas?

I like your top 4. I would move Christie up, though.

Actually, you are right - Chris Christie did impress me the other night. Please consider him "moved up" into the Very Happy section, right behind Ted Cruz.
Didn't realize Bubbles was your favorite, but I am also impressed with his unbiased approach, and of course his bananas-to-fuel policy, which he came up with shortly after having a large meal.

http://cdn2.theawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bama-chimp-shiirt.jpg

Black Diamond
11-01-2015, 02:10 PM
1. Fiorina
2. Rubio
3. Christie
4. Huckabee

LongTermGuy
11-02-2015, 07:23 PM
1 Trump 2 Cruz 3 Carson

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M1785cd9a6d00d9aa0e670bebba5f4c98o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=235&h=153

PixieStix
11-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Trump, which by the way would be the only one in my opinion that can beat Hillary

Cruz

Rubio

Kasich. I don't think Kasich is getting enough attention. Governors usually make the best Presidents

reason10
11-17-2015, 12:04 AM
Trump, which by the way would be the only one in my opinion that can beat Hillary

Cruz

Rubio

Kasich. I don't think Kasich is getting enough attention. Governors usually make the best Presidents

Kasich is Hillary with testicles.

And even there I'm not sure. Hillary for all we know may have a set of her own.

reason10
11-17-2015, 12:08 AM

My adjusted list:
1. Ben Carson
2. Marco Rubio
3. Carly Fiorina
5. Ted Cruz
7. Mike Huckabee
8. Chris Christie
9. Donald Trump
10. Rand Paul
11. Bobby Jindal
12. Lindsey Graham
13. George Pataki
14. Rich Santorum
16. Jeb Bush
17. John Kasich
21. Martin O'Malley
23. Bernie Sanders
24. Hillary Clinton

Carson is perhaps the most likable guy in this race. Two problems: 1. He has absolutely NO leadership qualifications whatsoever. (Yes, he is a brilliant man, but the presidency needs a different set of skills.) 2. He has handled all of this scandal stuff very poorly. He put that stuff in a book, KNOWING it would be discovered during his campaign and he was nevertheless surprised when it was.

I like Rubio a lot, but he lost me with Amnesty. He lost the base too.

Face it, Donald Trump is the most qualified man in the race and the one most likely to defeat Hillary. I'm hoping Senator Cruz will be his running mate because in eight years I'd like to see Cruz go from Vice President to President and maintain the historic Trump prosperity.

Abbey Marie
11-17-2015, 10:03 AM
Carson is perhaps the most likable guy in this race. Two problems: 1. He has absolutely NO leadership qualifications whatsoever. (Yes, he is a brilliant man, but the presidency needs a different set of skills.) 2. He has handled all of this scandal stuff very poorly. He put that stuff in a book, KNOWING it would be discovered during his campaign and he was nevertheless surprised when it was.

I like Rubio a lot, but he lost me with Amnesty. He lost the base too.

Face it, Donald Trump is the most qualified man in the race and the one most likely to defeat Hillary. I'm hoping Senator Cruz will be his running mate because in eight years I'd like to see Cruz go from Vice President to President and maintain the historic Trump prosperity.

I'd say the bolded above is incorrect.

Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland from 1984 until his retirement in 2013.

Not government (a plus, btw), but it IS definitely being a leader.

Gunny
11-17-2015, 10:06 AM
I'd say the bolded above is incorrect.

Y'think? I can stand an operate on your brain for 20 hours directing everyone in the room and I can't lead? Being a noisy bully does NOT make a leader.

country
11-17-2015, 10:12 AM

My adjusted list:
1. Ben Carson
2. Marco Rubio
3. Carly Fiorina
5. Ted Cruz
7. Mike Huckabee
8. Chris Christie
9. Donald Trump
10. Rand Paul
11. Bobby Jindal
12. Lindsey Graham
13. George Pataki
14. Rich Santorum
16. Jeb Bush
17. John Kasich
21. Martin O'Malley
23. Bernie Sanders
24. Hillary Clinton

I would move Cruz to no.2 and Rubio out the door. I don't like his immigration plan.

country
11-17-2015, 10:14 AM
1 Trump 2 Cruz 3 Carson

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M1785cd9a6d00d9aa0e670bebba5f4c98o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=235&h=153

I could live with that.

reason10
11-17-2015, 11:40 AM

Wrong kind of leadership.

Abbey Marie
11-17-2015, 12:31 PM
Wrong kind of leadership.

Oh really? How so? The ability to calmly and thoughtfully make life and death decisions, take input and make decisions affecting a lot of people, plus the talent and knowledge to apply business acumen not your cup of tea in a President?

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 12:32 PM
http://cdn2.theawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bama-chimp-shiirt.jpg

Holy crap, is that McChimpy himself?

Abbey Marie
11-17-2015, 12:33 PM
Holy crap, is that McChimpy himself?

Isn't he a dapper dresser? How could you NOT vote for him?

Gunny
11-17-2015, 01:47 PM

Glad you mentioned that. WHO is dressing these clowns nowadays?

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 01:57 PM

The McChimpy I speak of is currently sitting in the WH. :)

Gunny
11-17-2015, 01:59 PM
The McChimpy I speak of is currently sitting in the WH. :)

He talks more and does less than ANY President I've seen in my life.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 02:03 PM
He talks more and does less than ANY President I've seen in my life.

Most would agree.

Unless they be getting freebies!

Gunny
11-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Most would agree.

Unless they be getting freebies!

While he's giving all this crap away, how about giving away some to my retirement check? I at least earned the damned thing.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 02:17 PM
While he's giving all this crap away, how about giving away some to my retirement check? I at least earned the damned thing.

If there was ever a legitimate reason for a tax increase somewhere, I would think it would be for getting money to better serve/help our veterans.

Unfortunately, these shitheads would rather get more money so that Mcdonalds workers can get paid the same as EMT workers. :(

Gunny
11-17-2015, 02:30 PM
If there was ever a legitimate reason for a tax increase somewhere, I would think it would be for getting money to better serve/help our veterans.

Unfortunately, these shitheads would rather get more money so that Mcdonalds workers can get paid the same as EMT workers. :(

And people wonder why there's a problem. I'm going to start a riot and loot something and claim I'm black. I'll be living better than you taxpayers.