PDA

View Full Version : Le'veon Bell hurt

jimnyc
11-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Looks like perhaps a bad knee injury, took him off the sidelines on a cart. And we just get Ben back, then lose one of the best RB's in the league. EFF me. :(

LongTermGuy
11-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Looks like perhaps a bad knee injury, took him off the sidelines on a cart. And we just get Ben back, then lose one of the best RB's in the league. EFF me. :(

*Seen that....not good....But..Back-up `DeAngelo` is working out well...he is a good Player...

Russ
11-01-2015, 03:32 PM
I can definitely empathize, since Le'veon was a featured player in my fantasy football team.

By the way, on a side note, what's with those incredibly ugly Pittsburgh "throwback" uniforms? They look like they belong either in interior-decorator's jail or on the front of the Honey-Nut Cheerios boxes. No offense. ;) jimnyc

jimnyc
11-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Bell done for the year with a "badly torn MCL" :(

jimnyc
11-02-2015, 07:46 AM
I can definitely empathize, since Le'veon was a featured player in my fantasy football team.

By the way, on a side note, what's with those incredibly ugly Pittsburgh "throwback" uniforms? They look like they belong either in interior-decorator's jail or on the front of the Honey-Nut Cheerios boxes. No offense. ;) @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)

I love them!! I hated them at first, but then realized they won big every time they wore them. Ben tossed 6 TD's wearing them last year. Didn't help yesterday though. :(