PDA

View Full Version : Peckers

Perianne
11-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Here is wisdom. Let all who have ears here this.

If you have (or ever had) a pecker you are a male. If you have both a pecker and a vajayjay, you look to see if you have natural breast tissue. If so, you are a female. This is not difficult to understand except in Obama's world.

The U.S. Department of Education found a Chicago-area school district discriminated against a transgender student by failing to provide her full access to girls' locker rooms.

"All students deserve the opportunity to participate equally in school programs and activities -- this is a basic civil right," Assistant U.S. Secretary for Civil Rights Catherine Lhamon said in a statement Monday.

The student who hasn't been publicly identified participates on a girls' sports team, but has been required to change and shower separately from her teammates and classmates.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/03/us/illinois-school-district-transgender-ruling/index.html

Trigg
11-03-2015, 03:55 PM
What about the girls who are now subjected to showering with a man? As a parent I would demand separate showers for those who request it.

Transgender or not just how many HS girls would be comfortable in a shower with someone with a penis?????? As a teen it was bad enough showering with other girls (I was a late bloomer :laugh:), let alone having to look at a swinging d**k.

Black Diamond
11-03-2015, 05:12 PM
How long before a guy says he is queer or transgender in order to shower with the girls?

Elessar
11-03-2015, 05:12 PM
This kind of stuff is silly. We are born with what plumbing we got.

The Tranny should tell it's parents to fund gender change surgery
and hormone therapy. Why should a whole school system cave
in to the whining of one troubled kid?

Black Diamond
11-03-2015, 05:13 PM

Nature of the nation nowadays I'm afraid.

Perianne
11-03-2015, 05:22 PM

It all started with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and has snowballed since.

indago
11-03-2015, 05:59 PM
It's a sign of the times: interracial marriage; sodomy; gay marriage; pederasty; homosexuality; pedophilia; etc...

jimnyc
11-03-2015, 07:33 PM
How long before a guy says he is queer or transgender in order to shower with the girls?

And some places want to be cautious, and not want to trample on someones "rights", so they lean towards allowing them to use either the other gender bathroom, or one that all would use. And that's insane. Imagine having a 14 year old girl in HS. She comes home one day and explains that a boy was in the locker room getting changed and she didn't notice until she was naked. She reported the issue but they told her that this boy identified as a woman, or was transgender or whatever, and that's just the way it is now. EFF that. Someone may be screwed enough in the head to believe they are another gender when they're obviously not, and some may accommodate them in various ways - but forcing folks of the opposite sex to see them naked, or to be naked in front of them, is ludicrous.

Black Diamond
11-03-2015, 07:37 PM
And some places want to be cautious, and not want to trample on someones "rights", so they lean towards allowing them to use either the other gender bathroom, or one that all would use. And that's insane. Imagine having a 14 year old girl in HS. She comes home one day and explains that a boy was in the locker room getting changed and she didn't notice until she was naked. She reported the issue but they told her that this boy identified as a woman, or was transgender or whatever, and that's just the way it is now. EFF that. Someone may be screwed enough in the head to believe they are another gender when they're obviously not, and some may accommodate them in various ways - but forcing folks of the opposite sex to see them naked, or to be naked in front of them, is ludicrous.

The majority is made to suffer. It's the Obama way.

jimnyc
11-03-2015, 07:41 PM

Not in my world! I might have an accident if some flaming weirdo cozied on up to me in the locker room! :pee:

Perianne
11-03-2015, 07:41 PM

I think it is because Moochelle actually has a pecker. And I think Obama likes peckers, so he can't understand why everyone wouldn't want to see peckers.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7880&stc=1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2015, 07:55 PM

Libs/leftists are the minority here , thus their lying puppet now in charge rages on with the tyranny of the minority despite our Constitution which forbids that. You know that Constitution the son of a whore bitch communist is sworn by oath to defend. Yet openly, defiantly and with regularity thwarts every chance that he gets--which is open treason! That oath of office either means something or it does not--
if it does then he engages in crimes with his actions . -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2015, 08:02 PM
What about the girls who are now subjected to showering with a man? As a parent I would demand separate showers for those who request it.

Transgender or not just how many HS girls would be comfortable in a shower with someone with a penis?????? As a teen it was bad enough showering with other girls (I was a late bloomer :laugh:), let alone having to look at a swinging d**k.

My friend, had I in high school ever been in a shower with a girl, I can assure you the word "swinging" would not apply. ;)
Other bigger adjectives would. Just sayin.. :laugh:

Hell, I think I would have even claimed to be a perverted ffkked up , rabid gay bunny to get into the girls showers with them at that age and with those gone berserker raging hormones driving me like they did back then.:laugh:-Tyr