PDA

View Full Version : Not Your Quarterback

Perianne
11-04-2015, 12:14 AM
As everyone might know, I am the board's only (I think) Cowboys fan. And despite everyone calling him a homo, I love Tony Romo. I would not trade him for any other quarterback. But if I had to trade him, I would want Tom Brady. The last person I would want is Aaron Rodgers. Ugh, how I dislike that poopoo head.

If you couldn't have your quarterback for your team, who would you prefer to have and who would you least like to be stuck with?

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:12 AM
As everyone might know, I am the board's only (I think) Cowboys fan. And despite everyone calling him a homo, I love Tony Romo. I would not trade him for any other quarterback. But if I had to trade him, I would want Tom Brady. The last person I would want is Aaron Rodgers. Ugh, how I dislike that poopoo head.

If you couldn't have your quarterback for your team, who would you prefer to have and who would you least like to be stuck with?

Brady I can see... but why not others, don't you like good QB's who don't choke in the playoffs? You wouldn't take a Big Ben who has rings, or a Russel Wilson? Rodgers is better, but I wouldn't take him either!

I shouldn't talk, I wouldn't take anyone at all over Ben. I think Brady is a better QB, I think, but no way would I want him in a Steelers uniform! He's the enemy.

Perianne
11-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Brady I can see... but why not others, don't you like good QB's who don't choke in the playoffs? You wouldn't take a Big Ben who has rings, or a Russel Wilson? Rodgers is better, but I wouldn't take him either!

I shouldn't talk, I wouldn't take anyone at all over Ben. I think Brady is a better QB, I think, but no way would I want him in a Steelers uniform! He's the enemy.

If I can't have Tony Romo, I would take Big Ben, but I only chose one. I can't stand that arrogant monkey butt Aaron Rodgers, but I would take most any of the better quarterbacks. My second choice would probably be Big Ben. Imagine him with the great, huge offensive line that the Cowboys have.

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:26 AM
If I can't have Tony Romo, I would take Big Ben, but I only chose one. I can't stand that arrogant monkey butt Aaron Rodgers, but I would take most any of the better quarterbacks. My second choice would probably be Big Ben. Imagine him with the great, huge offensive line that the Cowboys have.

That great, huge offensive line allowed someone to get through and pulverize Romo's shoulder!! LOL

We have a lineman that is 6'9 and 340lbs. That's HUGE!!! But even better than that? What did he do prior to the NFL you ask?

---

After graduating from the United States Military Academy Villanueva began his military career when he was commissioned into the United States Army on May 22, 2010 as a second lieutenant in the Infantry.[4] Directly after being commissioned he attended various military schools, including the United States Army Infantry School, United States Army Airborne School and Ranger School; all located on Fort Benning, Georgia. After completing the three courses he was assigned to the 10th Mountain Division at Fort Drum, New York. It was with the 10th Mountain Division he deployed for the first time; for 12 months to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan as a rifle platoon leader.[4] As a result of his actions during this deployment he was awarded a Bronze Star Medal with "V" device for rescuing wounded soldiers while under enemy fire.[4] When he returned from his deployment he was reassigned as a rifle company executive officer.[4]

Villanueva volunteered for the 75th Ranger Regiment's Ranger Orientation Program in 2013.[4] He is assigned to the 1st Ranger Battalion at Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia. His roles within the Battalion have included plans officer, a Ranger rifle platoon leader and Ranger company executive officer.[4]

He has deployed two more times to Afghanistan for a total of eight months between both deployments.

Commendations
U.S. military awards and decorations
V
Bronze oak leaf cluster
Bronze Star Medal with "V" device and one oak leaf cluster[4]
National Defense Service Medal[4]
Bronze star
Afghanistan Campaign Medal[4]
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal[4]
Army Service Ribbon[4]
Army Overseas Service Ribbon[4]
NATO Medal[4]