PDA

View Full Version : Dozens Lock Lips To Show Solidarity For Lesbian Teens Kicked Off Bus

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Dozens of people locked lips in downtown Portland Sunday afternoon in a show of solidarity with two lesbian teenagers who were kicked off a TriMet bus for kissing last month.

TriMet officials said the 64-year-old bus driver faced disciplinary action for removing the two 14-year-old girls during a June 8 incident aboard his bus, but did not release the details.

The driver, an 11-year veteran, violated several agency procedures and policies, officials said.

The girls said the driver called them "sickos" after a female passenger complained about their kiss. He then stopped the bus along the street and forced them off.

TriMet officials have apologized to the girls and their families.

The puckering protesters said everyone has the right to show their loved ones affection and they want TriMet employees to receive diversity training.

http://www.kptv.com/news/13645391/detail.html

They are pushing this to far. The more they protest the more people will lose simpathy for them. I think this is just an immature publicity stunt for the Gay and Lesbian Movement and the two immature and bratty teenagers.

shattered
07-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Well, that'll show'em. For sure. *rolls eyes*

Pale Rider
07-10-2007, 09:17 AM
This is just SICK! And NOBODY should have gotten an apology.

What next?

These sick, fucking, homos and dykes will NOT be happy until they can FUCK IN PUBLIC, AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR DAMN TRAP SHUT ABOUT IT!

I'm truely beginning to have a genuine hate for these people. Not because of what they are, but because of what they do. Stupid, in your face, shit like this.

Well ya know what you little lezbo bitches? You two fuckers kissing makes me SICK, SO FUCK YOU!!! Now try and get an apology out of ME!

Monkeybone
07-10-2007, 10:39 AM
i don't see what the protesting is about, it was one driver not a multiple ones, and that driver was dealt with and they did recieve a PR apology.

and didn't he recieve a complaint? there is a peck/light kiss which is meh...oh well, and then there is just being vulgar in public, which might have been the case if somone was complaining.

and the driver was old. you can't hold old ppl accountable :laugh:

darin
07-10-2007, 11:12 AM
These people should be protesting the PARENTS of the girls in question - and 'force' the parents to get professional HELP for their jacked-up daughters.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 01:40 PM
This is just SICK! And NOBODY should have gotten an apology.

What next?

These sick, fucking, homos and dykes will NOT be happy until they can FUCK IN PUBLIC, AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR DAMN TRAP SHUT ABOUT IT!

I'm truely beginning to have a genuine hate for these people. Not because of what they are, but because of what they do. Stupid, in your face, shit like this.

Well ya know what you little lezbo bitches? You two fuckers kissing makes me SICK, SO FUCK YOU!!! Now try and get an apology out of ME!
This is the kinda shit that makes me consider changing my stance.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah like a straight couple has never kissed in public. It's not that big of a deal and kicking someone off a bus onto a strange street for it is a real over reaction. As for the protest, the bus company seems to be adrressing the problem so I don't see the need but also don't have a problem with it either.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah like a straight couple has never kissed in public.

Just more proof that society will tolerate normalcy but wants no part of deviant behavior.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah like a straight couple has never kissed in public. It's not that big of a deal and kicking someone off a bus onto a strange street for it is a real over reaction. As for the protest, the bus company seems to be adrressing the problem so I don't see the need but also don't have a problem with it either.

Getting kicked off the bus was way to harsh and what the driver said, but protesting like this does damage to their cause.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Just more proof that society will tolerate normalcy but wants no part of deviant behavior.
Normal is always being redifined. There was a time a lot of things weren't considered normal things to do but we do them daily today.

darin
07-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Normal is always being redifined. There was a time a lot of things weren't considered normal things to do but we do them daily today.

Like Flying. And heart-transplants. But people 'in relations' with others of the same gender is ONLY normal among people with a mental illness.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:15 PM

I won't dispute that as you are correct. But it's obvious that society is not ready for the queers. And hopefully, I'll be long dead if and when it should ever be an accepted part of our civilized society.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Like Flying. And heart-transplants. But people 'in relations' with others of the same gender is ONLY normal among people with a mental illness.
No like woman wearing jeans or voting, or blacks and whites being able to sit together on a bus. Back then people were saying the same thing you say about gays today but society progressed none the less.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 02:18 PM
I won't dispute that as you are correct. But it's obvious that society is not ready for the queers. And hopefully, I'll be long dead if and when it should ever be an accepted part of our civilized society.

Why, how are two gays kissing more harmfull to you then two straights kissing. It isn't.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:19 PM
No like woman wearing jeans

There was a time when this wasn't appreciated? :)

then again, I just had a horrid image of Rosie O'donnell in tight jeans. YuK!

darin
07-10-2007, 02:20 PM
No like woman wearing jeans or voting, or blacks and whites being able to sit together on a bus. Back then people were saying the same thing you say about gays today but society progressed none the less.

Your "logic" DEFINES Fallacy.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Why, how are two gays kissing more harmfull to you then two straights kissing. It isn't.

Two people shitting on one another isn't harmful to me either. And unfortunately, this practice of "scat" is actually popular amongst some deviants. Would it be ok with you if they practice this on your next bus trip?

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 02:26 PM
That might have some health concerns with getting shit everywhere and all that so logically we wouldn't want it but kissing between gays when compared to straight kissing does not cause such problems and if one is fine the other should be to. What you call devient someone else would call normal. You can't make government bussing policy on it.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:30 PM
That might have some health concerns with getting shit everywhere and all that so logically we wouldn't want it but kissing between gays when compared to straight kissing does not cause such problems and if one is fine the other should be to. What you call devient someone else would call normal. You can't make government bussing policy on it.

But they can surely ask lesbians to stop kissing on a public bus, and they can surely toss them off like scurrying vermin if they refuse.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Not if they don't ask other couples, that is descriminations to single out one group when others are allowed to do the same thing freely. That is why we have civil rights laws so people can't label one group doing something devient while it being okay for another.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Not if they don't ask other couples, that is descriminations to single out one group when others are allowed to do the same thing freely. That is why we have civil rights laws so people can't label one group doing something devient while it being okay for another.

Can you provide proof where a driver has allowed straight couples to do this? Without proof, it's just an assumption.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 02:38 PM
There was a time when this wasn't appreciated? :)

then again, I just had a horrid image of Rosie O'donnell in tight jeans. YuK!

Leave it to Jimmy to kill the Daisy Duke fantasy. :laugh2:

manu1959
07-10-2007, 02:43 PM
if selma hyjak and paz vega were kissing on a public bus i would sell tickets....

can't belive a man would trip out about two women kissing...

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Can you provide proof where a driver has allowed straight couples to do this? Without proof, it's just an assumption.
Can you provide proof he has kicked off other straight couples for doing this along with calling them sickos. Either way "he" would be in the wrong as it flys in the face of the bus companies policy. He doesn't own that bus or make the rules.

Monkeybone
07-10-2007, 02:45 PM
it wasn't the guy, a female complained and like i said..hoiw were they kissing? were they just kissing or were they like making out. and how do we know if the driver said something to them and then they retorted back?

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Can you provide proof he has kicked off other straight couples for doing this along with calling them sickos. Either way "he" would be in the wrong as it flys in the face of the bus companies policy. He doesn't own that bus or make the rules.

I don't need to provide proof of anything towards other couples, he was completely within his rights as the driver of the bus to ask them to stop. If someone can provide proof that either a driver or rider complained about a straight couples actions and the opposite action was taken, then you would have discrimination. Until then all you have is a couple of lesbos tossed off of a bus for being obstinate.

Personally, I don't want to see straight couples kissing either. Some things are best left for privacy.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 02:51 PM
You have two minors tossed off a bus, which makes a difference. He may have been with in his rights to ask them to stop but not take the action he did which was kicking them off which was against company policy.

If a 12 yo was kicked off a bus on some strange street on his/her for being rowdy and disruptive I doubt you would be saying the same thing. Under the law these 14 yo are just has much minors as that 12 yo would be.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 02:55 PM
You have two minors tossed off a bus, which makes a difference. He may have been with in his rights to ask them to stop but not take the action he did which was kicking them off which was against company policy.

If a 12 yo was kicked off a bus on some strange street on his/her for being rowdy and disruptive I doubt you would be saying the same thing. Under the law these 14 yo are just has much minors as that 12 yo would be.

Not saying you're wrong, but can you please provide a link to this company policy?

And even if it were my own son, if he refused to obey a simple command while riding a PUBLIC bus, I would expect him to be tossed out on his little ass, and I would shake the drivers hand for reinforcing a lesson which I've already taught him.

Pale Rider
07-10-2007, 02:55 PM

Oh yeah... and I'm sure you're looking forward to the day when a man with a ten inch DICK growing out of his FORHEAD will be considered NORMAL. Then you can sit on his FACE!

There are limits LN, and that's what you liberals more often than not fail to see. Men having sex with men, women having sex with women, was not, is not, and never will be, "normal."

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 03:00 PM
And even if it were my own son, if he refused to obey a simple command while riding a PUBLIC bus, I would expect him to be tossed out on his little ass, and I would shake the drivers hand for reinforcing a lesson which I've already taught him.

Not if he was lost or kidnapped. You'd most likely be sueing.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Not saying you're wrong, but can you please provide a link to this company policy?

From the article posted.They seem to think he broke several policies.

TriMet officials said the 64-year-old bus driver faced disciplinary action for removing the two 14-year-old girls during a June 8 incident aboard his bus, but did not release the details.

The driver, an 11-year veteran, violated several agency procedures and policies, officials said.

TriMet officials have apologized to the girls and their families.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 03:07 PM
[I]Oh yeah... and I'm sure you're looking forward to the day when a man with a ten inch DICK growing out of his FORHEAD will be considered NORMAL. Then you can sit on his FACE!

Where did you come up with that. Anyway one day it might be but it isn't even possible now so not a concern.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Not if he was lost or kidnapped. You'd most likely be sueing.

Luckily for my son and I, I am raising him correctly and don't have to worry about this. He's being taught to be respectful of authority and others around him. Whether he disagrees with policy or not, it's not his place to disobey those in charge. It's best to adhere to what is asked of you and complain later if you have an issue rather than become defiant and cause problems.

From the article posted.They seem to think he broke several policies.

Probably more so for tossing them into the middle of nowhere, and not because of asking them to stop kissing on a public bus. In other words, no discrimination.

Joan
07-10-2007, 04:09 PM
My take on this things is that neither gays nor straights should be making out on any sort of public transportation! What they do behind closed doors is their own business, but not in public! And I also believe that some hetero sexual practices (even behind closed doors) - are quite deviant. Perhaps I'm just a prude!

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 05:23 PM
if selma hyjak and paz vega were kissing on a public bus i would sell tickets....

Exactly. I think it was because of the age of them.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 05:27 PM
My take on this things is that neither gays nor straights should be making out on any sort of public transportation! What they do behind closed doors is their own business, but not in public! And I also believe that some hetero sexual practices (even behind closed doors) - are quite deviant. Perhaps I'm just a prude!

:clap::clap::clap: Exactly. That is rude and disrespectful to everyone around you.:clap::clap::clap:

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Probably more so for tossing them into the middle of nowhere, and not because of asking them to stop kissing on a public bus. In other words, no discrimination.
True but allowing straights to kiss because they are not "devients" while not allowing gays would be descrimination. If one is allowed to make out on the bus, all should be.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 06:37 PM
True but allowing straights to kiss because they are not "devients" while not allowing gays would be descrimination. If one is allowed to make out on the bus, all should be.

And if it could be proven that others were allowed to do so, and only the queers were asked to stop, then I would agree it was discrimination.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 06:41 PM

Well stated, Mommy :)

And yes, there are plenty of heterosexuals practicing in deviant behavior. But like I stated many times before, there is a 'degree' to deviant behavior that society will accept. Generally speaking, the behavior between a man and a woman, even if deviant, will be somewhat accepted.

Joan
07-10-2007, 07:47 PM
NOT IN MY HOUSE IT WON'T - so don't even think about it!!

OCA
07-10-2007, 07:53 PM

What if they were two tye dye wearing, armpit having bulldykes? In Portland, OR that is a good possibility, my wife is from there, lived there for a spell and armpit, freebird bulldykes have set in like cancer.

OCA
07-10-2007, 07:57 PM

No, not all should be allowed to.

But regardless normal people for the most part don't do such things, queers just do it for the attention, its a sign of something missing in their soul.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 08:00 PM

I don't think anyone want's to watch anyone gay or straight make out and groap eachother in public is what I think people on this thread are getting at.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 08:02 PM
No, not all should be allowed to.

But regardless normal people for the most part don't do such things, queers just do it for the attention, its a sign of something missing in their soul.

It's also done for shock value and to be a smart ass.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 09:46 PM

Actually I see a lot of straight couples making out on the school bus and in the halls. It's not a gay thing to kiss your lover in public.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Oh yeah... and I'm sure you're looking forward to the day when a man with a ten inch DICK growing out of his FORHEAD will be considered NORMAL. Then you can sit on his FACE!

There are limits LN, and that's what you liberals more often than not fail to see. Men having sex with men, women having sex with women, was not, is not, and never will be, "normal."

I also think any type of making out in public as not normal. Things like that should be left for the bedroom.

Pale Rider
07-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Actually I see a lot of straight couples making out on the school bus and in the halls. It's not a gay thing to kiss your lover in public.

Well... here we go again... back to the age old fact that it's "natural" for a man to kiss a woman. It is "unnatural" for a man to kiss another man, just as it is also unnatural for a woman to kiss another woman, in a "sexual manner" that is.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Well... here we go again... back to the age old fact that it's "natural" for a man to kiss a woman. It is "unnatural" for a man to kiss another man, just as it is also unnatural for a woman to kiss another woman, in a "sexual manner" that is.

I don't think any making out or groaping male/male, female/male, female/female is appropriate in public. It's disgusting and rude.

LiberalNation
07-10-2007, 11:10 PM
You don't define natural. In many human society past and present it has been considered so. Like I said, what people consider normal and okay is always changing.

Also that was addressed to OCA's, the queers just do it to get anttention post not everybody else which is such bull.

Pale Rider
07-12-2007, 08:07 AM
You don't define natural. In many human society past and present it has been considered so. Like I said, what people consider normal and okay is always changing.

Also that was addressed to OCA's, the queers just do it to get anttention post not everybody else which is such bull.

No I don't determine what's natural. Nature does, and no, that does not change. The only thing that changes are the attitudes of people that have left God behind, and have decided they're smarter than he is and want to rewrite in their own hand what is normal and what is not. Problem is, it doesn't work that way.

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 09:42 AM
These girls deserved an apology. How'd you feel if some prick kicked you off the bus and insulted you just because you were kissing your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
No I don't determine what's natural. Nature does, and no, that does not change. The only thing that changes are the attitudes of people that have left God behind, and have decided they're smarter than he is and want to rewrite in their own hand what is normal and what is not. Problem is, it doesn't work that way.
Natural is what happens in nature. Homosexuality happens in nature. As for the bible, normal isn't based of it, neither is natural. maybe in a society like Iran where religion is the law but not elsewhere.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
These girls deserved an apology. How'd you feel if some prick kicked you off the bus and insulted you just because you were kissing your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?

What a load of crap. They were asked to stop, they didn't. They deservedly got tossed. THEY should apologize for making others deal with their repugnant behavior.

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 09:55 AM
What a load of crap. They were asked to stop, they didn't. They deservedly got tossed. THEY should apologize for making others deal with their repugnant behavior.

Why should they stop? Is this the USSR? Do we live in a police state where bus drivers have the power to control the actions of citizens? Would you have stopped?

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Natural is what happens in nature. Homosexuality happens in nature.

Society is not outlined based on what happens in "nature". Animals walk around eating one another's feces, killing one another & steal constantly. Hopefully these traits won't become part of accepted and civilized society.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Why should they stop? Is this the USSR? Do we live in a police state where bus drivers have the power to control the actions of citizens? Would you have stopped?

They should stop because they were on a PUBLIC bus, not private. Other riders shouldn't have to deal with their disgusting acts.

I wouldn't have stopped, because I would have had enough class to not do it in the first place.

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 10:03 AM
They should stop because they were on a PUBLIC bus, not private. Other riders shouldn't have to deal with their disgusting acts.

I wouldn't have stopped, because I would have had enough class to not do it in the first place.

I'm sorry, your logic doesn't make sense. The bus was public so their actions should be restricted further than they should be on a private bus? Private companies can make whatever rules they want because they're private. I'd have to say they were perfectly within their rights to show affection to one another on a public bus.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry, your logic doesn't make sense. The bus was public so their actions should be restricted further than they should be on a private bus? Private companies can make whatever rules they want because they're private. I'd have to say they were perfectly within their rights to show affection to one another on a public bus.

And other riders are within their rights to complain. And the driver was within his rights to ask them to cease their deviant behavior. They chose to be defiant. They got to try out their sneakers as a result. Isn't that great how rights work?

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM

That's even rude for a straight couple to do. People don't wanna watch a couple paw at eachother in public.

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Society is not outlined based on what happens in "nature". Animals walk around eating one another's feces, killing one another & steal constantly. Hopefully these traits won't become part of accepted and civilized society.
Hey Pale is the one trying to say it isn't natural and should be banned because of that and yes those things are also natural.

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 05:22 PM
And other riders are within their rights to complain. And the driver was within his rights to ask them to cease their deviant behavior. They chose to be defiant. They got to try out their sneakers as a result. Isn't that great how rights work?

and the drivers getting punishment for his action which apparently weren't right.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 05:39 PM
and the drivers getting punishment for his action which apparently weren't right.

Yes, the company would rather cater to the complainers than stick up for decency. No laws were broken, and although you can label it as discrimination, it was certainly not illegal discrimination. And just because the company took internal action that doesn't mean that what the driver did was wrong. I'd venture a guess that if we took a public poll, not just on this board, that more would agree with the drivers actions.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Yes, the company would rather cater to the complainers than stick up for decency. No laws were broken, and although you can label it as discrimination, it was certainly not illegal discrimination. And just because the company took internal action that doesn't mean that what the driver did was wrong. I'd venture a guess that if we took a public poll, not just on this board, that more would agree with the drivers actions.

I think that would depend on what city your in honestly.

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 05:48 PM
No laws were broken, and although you can label it as discrimination, it was certainly not illegal discrimination. And just because the company took internal action that doesn't mean that what the driver did was wrong. I'd venture a guess that if we took a public poll, not just on this board, that more would agree with the drivers actions.
You can't just toss minors out of a bus into the middle of no where because they did something you didn't like. He coulda have pulled over and called the cops to get them if he thought they were doing something that serious but the action he took was not responsible.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 05:49 PM
I think that would depend on what city your in honestly.

True, true. I've seen it all in NYC! I stopped using the public trains (Metro North) when a woman sitting in the same seat as I broke out a file and starting cleaning rough spots on her toes! I've seen sexual activities, drinking, smoking... I think the worst had to be the dirtbags that would fart and then move away leaving the stench for the rest of us to suffer in. Ever been on a train in 90 degree heat, with no air conditioning, and a serial farter on the loose? :)

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 05:51 PM
You can't just toss minors out of a bus into the middle of no where because they did something you didn't like. He coulda have pulled over and called the cops to get them if he thought they were doing something that serious but the action he took was not responsible.

He can and he did, no laws were violated.

Personally, I think it would have been better if they refused to listen, he called the cops, and they got charged for being a nuisance on the bus.

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 05:55 PM
He did and will prolly loose his job over it. Might have already but I'm guessing they're union and have strict standards on that stuff.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 06:01 PM
True, true. I've seen it all in NYC! I stopped using the public trains (Metro North) when a woman sitting in the same seat as I broke out a file and starting cleaning rough spots on her toes! I've seen sexual activities, drinking, smoking... I think the worst had to be the dirtbags that would fart and then move away leaving the stench for the rest of us to suffer in. Ever been on a train in 90 degree heat, with no air conditioning, and a serial farter on the loose? :)

:laugh2: That is one provledge that I am glad to say I never have had. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Also what the girls did wasn't illegal either Jim.

Mr. P
07-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Who gives a shit about this? Why?

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 06:20 PM

Never stated otherwise. But when we make a decision to use public services then we also need to be aware that others are utilizing the same service. You CAN be denied service if those in charge feel you are a nuisance.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 07:21 PM

People don't like watching other people groap eachother in public, no matter who it is.

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 07:21 PM
and he wasn't one in charge capable of making that specific decision.

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 07:22 PM
People don't like watching other people groap eachother in public, no matter who it is.
I don't mind, provides some entertainment.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 07:25 PM
and he wasn't one in charge capable of making that specific decision.

Actually, he was. He was the driver and he decides who is and isn't a nuisance. Even though the company took action internally, the little shits can't do a damn thing about it, as what he did was perfectly within his rights. Now, of course ANYONE can file a civil suit, so that's not to say they can't take that sort of action, but hopefully a judge or jury would tell them they should listen to those in charge next time and toss their asses out of court. Again, there is a huge difference between internal discipline and that of the law.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't mind, provides some entertainment.

It's disgusting, that kinda thing should left behind closed doors.

LiberalNation
07-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Actually, he was. He was the driver and he decides who is and isn't a nuisance. Even though the company took action internally, the little shits can't do a damn thing about it, as what he did was perfectly within his rights. Now, of course ANYONE can file a civil suit, so that's not to say they can't take that sort of action, but hopefully a judge or jury would tell them they should listen to those in charge next time and toss their asses out of court. Again, there is a huge difference between internal discipline and that of the law.
The kids did do something about it which led to the internal discipline by complaining. The company apologized. Just because legal action wasn’t taken against him didn’t mean he had the right to do it. He works for the company and the company decides what he is allowed to do if he wants to work for them.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 08:56 PM
The kids did do something about it which led to the internal discipline by complaining. The company apologized. Just because legal action wasn’t taken against him didn’t mean he had the right to do it. He works for the company and the company decides what he is allowed to do if he wants to work for them.

There is a really bug grey area here. We really don't know what happened completly. Remember teenageers do overexagerate. Also there is three sides to this store, the girls side, the bus drivers side and then the truth. You know each party involved told their story to make it more favorable for each of their cases. So like I said there is a real greay area. Was what the girls did right? No Was what the bus driver did by kicking them off the bus? No.