PDA

View Full Version : I may not know much about other languages BUT

Noir
11-04-2015, 10:48 AM
I do know plenty enough about hugs.
C'mere Gunny bro, it's clearly not a good morning west of the pond, hug it out.
(:

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Just logged on, found this hilarious, but don't know what happened and hope Gunny doesn't kill me!! :coffee:

Gunny
11-04-2015, 10:58 AM
(:

Hold your breath. A cretin like you even getting within arm's distance of me? I think fucking NOT. I could repeat it en espanol, but YOU wouldn't know what I was saying. And I speak Southern REAL good. If you ain't a girl, don't even think about hugging me. You'll ride a white tornado first.

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Hold your breath. A cretin like you even getting within arm's distance of me? I think fucking NOT. I could repeat it en espanol, but YOU wouldn't know what I was saying. And I speak Southern REAL good. If you ain't a girl, don't even think about hugging me. You'll ride a white tornado first.

I don't think you're getting that hug, Noir! Maybe you can try Jeff ?

Noir
11-04-2015, 11:13 AM

I hear ya man, double hug it is!

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:13 AM
(:

C'mon Gunny, pass around the hugs to us!! :laugh:

:wraparms:

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:14 AM

I dare you to ask him what a white tornado is.

Perianne
11-04-2015, 11:17 AM

Oh my gosh, lol. Thanks for making me look it up.

Noir
11-04-2015, 11:17 AM
C'mon Gunny, pass around the hugs to us!! :laugh:

:wraparms:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/cant-hug-you-right-now-but-i-hope-this-bunny-will-do.jpg_zpse2y3agyo.png (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/cant-hug-you-right-now-but-i-hope-this-bunny-will-do.jpg_zpse2y3agyo.png.html)

Noir
11-04-2015, 11:20 AM

THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.
Gunny i never knew...hugs are free, but you're gonna have to pay for that.

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Oh my gosh, lol. Thanks for making me look it up.

I have to be honest, I assumed it was some sort of punch in the face. After Peri said she looked it up, so did I, on the "Urban Dictionary". Oh my. He couldn't even pay for that!! :laugh:

Perianne
11-04-2015, 11:24 AM
I have to be honest, I assumed it was some sort of punch in the face. After Peri said she looked it up, so did I, on the "Urban Dictionary". Oh my. He couldn't even pay for that!! :laugh:

I wonder where people come up with such ideas.

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:25 AM
I don't think you're getting that hug, Noir! Maybe you can try @Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1539) ?

THAT disease-infested MFer? F*ck THAT. :laugh:

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:26 AM

Oh you'll get a "hug". You won't have any ribs left in the end, but you'll get a damned hug.

Perianne
11-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Oh you'll get a "hug". You won't have any ribs left in the end, but you'll get a damned hug.

I bet you would give me a big hug and I wouldn't have any broken ribs from it. You would be a very nice hugger. Tough guys are always good huggers.

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:30 AM

Y'all are SICK fuckers. I was talking about a Chris Ledoux song. Dirty bastards. :laugh:

Perianne
11-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Y'all are SICK fuckers. I was talking about a Chris Ledoux song. Dirty bastards. :laugh:

Was Chris Ledoux the guy you did the white tornado with? An old friend or something?

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:33 AM

Not me, I used Google and then the Urban Dictionary, I didn't invent it, only reported back!! I had a feeling that's not what you meant!! LOL

Perianne
11-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Not me, I used Google and then the Urban Dictionary, I didn't invent it, only reported back!! I had a feeling that's not what you meant!! LOL

Well then, what is Gunny's version of "white tornado"?

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:35 AM

Riding a white tornado is actually riding a white tornado to us. Been a saying forever. When did it turn into a chair? And it irks the sh*t out of me dirtball probably got a stiffy over it.

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqDhE01jV_g

Black Diamond
11-04-2015, 11:45 AM
oh you'll get a "hug". You won't have any ribs left in the end, but you'll get a damned hug.

roflmao

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Was Chris Ledoux the guy you did the white tornado with? An old friend or something?

Y'all need to get some rodeo in you. And maybe some cowboy. I can ride anything I can rope. :)

It damned sure ain't going to be no guy.

Perianne
11-04-2015, 11:52 AM
Y'all need to get some rodeo in you. And maybe some cowboy. I can ride anything I can rope. :)

It damned sure ain't going to be no guy.

Gunny, I wouldn't think any less of ya for it. I have made out with girls. Ain't no big thing.

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Gunny, I wouldn't think any less of ya for it. I have made out with girls. Ain't no big thing.

Weren't YOU the one wondering why your threads went nowhere? And look at THIS one. :laugh:

I don't care if you made out with girls. That doesn't turn guys off. We want to make out with them too. :laugh2:

Noir
11-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Don't even think about hugging me.

You'll get a damned hug.

Progress!

Gunny
11-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Progress!

Progress = learning that sending gays into space on one way trips is not really nice. Effective, but not nice.

Perianne
11-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Progress = learning that sending gays into space on one way trips is not really nice. Effective, but not nice.

Is that a euphemism for orgasm?

Gunny
11-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Is that a euphemism for orgasm?

Might be a euphemism for genocide. :laugh:

Elessar
11-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Me: Laughs his ass off at this thread!:laugh2:

gabosaurus
11-04-2015, 10:32 PM

I don't think Gunny realizes what a white tornado is, either. :laugh:

White Tornado (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White+Tornado&defid=5239618)

The act of a man ejaculating on his partners face, than washing said face in a flushing toilet.

Jeff
11-05-2015, 07:11 AM
I don't think you're getting that hug, Noir! Maybe you can try @Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1539) ?

Pretty sure he just called Noir a Liberal Fag. :laugh:

Jeff
11-05-2015, 07:14 AM

Holy Hell, how much did it cost Gunny. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Noir I never realized you was a pro. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 07:20 AM

White Tornado (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White+Tornado&defid=5239618)

The act of a man ejaculating on his partners face, than washing said face in a flushing toilet.

I think Perianne, myself and Noir knew exactly what it meant after we looked it up, we chose not to post that filth on the board for others that may not want to read that. Now they will in fact see it. Tsk Tsk.

NightTrain
11-05-2015, 08:18 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7888&stc=1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2015, 09:56 AM
HAHA, Noir giving the gunny a big ole hug! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn, this sho' bez a great thread. Just got to go back and read thru it again!!

Gunny, the Bible says --turn the other cheek. ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 10:00 AM

Damn, this sho' bez a great thread. Just got to go back and read thru it again!!

Gunny

Where you at this morning? I think a group hug is in order! Just please leave me out! :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Gunny

Where you at this morning? I think a group hug is in order! Just please leave me out! :laugh2:

Leave me out too.
Cause gunny would have that 45 auto in his back pocket so that afterwards there would bez no witnesses alive to tell the tale, methinks.. ;)
But Jim, Noir will join you in a duo...- :laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2015, 10:09 AM
I think Perianne, myself and Noir knew exactly what it meant after we looked it up, we chose not to post that filth on the board for others that may not want to read that. Now they will in fact see it. Tsk Tsk.

Hell, I've been around many, many bad/evil people in my day but had no clue what that meant--suspect that gunny had no clue it was that ffing shat either..

Wondering how gabby knew....... --Tyr

Black Diamond
11-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Gunny

He's out ordering a double mocha latte with extra whipped cream. Skim milk of course. He needs to watch his figure...

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 10:25 AM
He's out ordering a double mocha latte with extra whipped cream. Skim milk of course. He needs to watch his figure...

:laugh2:

Man's gotta watch his figure, ya know?

My wife always asks me to go to Starbucks for her. I always laugh, because once she tells me the names, I'm like "I am NOT saying that crap" :)

I remember when I first met her. The FIRST time we ordered in together, Italian, she wanted the Gnocchi. Of course I was like WTF? So I asked her to pronounce it for me. And then I was still like WTF? And she ended up calling and ordering, after laughing at me, and laughed again once done ordering.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2015, 10:30 AM
:laugh2:

Man's gotta watch his figure, ya know?

My wife always asks me to go to Starbucks for her. I always laugh, because once she tells me the names, I'm like "I am NOT saying that crap" :)

I remember when I first met her. The FIRST time we ordered in together, Italian, she wanted the Gnocchi. Of course I was like WTF? So I asked her to pronounce it for me. And then I was still like WTF? And she ended up calling and ordering, after laughing at me, and laughed again once done ordering.

Tis ok for the ladies to be up on fancy language(and even poets somewhat, due to poetry's demands) but not the ordinary every day guy methinks...
As men we are to be rude, crude and if not given what we want, in a bad mood. :laugh:
Or so say, many gals that I once danced around with years ago.. ;)
Of course, they exempted me from that, since my tact then was to be sweet to get the golden treats... - ;) -Tyr

Gunny
11-05-2015, 10:54 AM

That's absurd. Not to mention disgusting. Y'all can anything and turn it dirty. Riding a white tornado comes from Pecos Bill, The biggest cowboy liar that ever was. He swore he roped and rode one.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Holy Hell, how much did it cost Gunny. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Noir I never realized you was a pro. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

YOU just STFU. :slap:

Gunny
11-05-2015, 10:57 AM

I have TWO fists, and I can use them BOTH at the same time. :)

Gunny
11-05-2015, 10:59 AM
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)

Fuck you too. :laugh:

At least I show the Hell up. Had a baby probably 36 out of the past 48. Thought I might toss a little sleep in there. :laugh:

And if you ain't my GF or one of my girls, you can forget that hug shit. Or you can refer back to end scene with Noir having to be taped for 6 months.

Perianne
11-05-2015, 11:00 AM
deleted by Peri.

gabosaurus
11-05-2015, 11:01 AM

Same way others know -- I looked it up on urbandictionary.com

I am guessing there are some of you who knew it already and didn't have to look it up. Perhaps it is a military thing.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 11:04 AM

And fuck YOU too. The girls here drink that crap. Nothing ever in MY coffee but coffee. Kinda hard wearing this pink skirt though. I've lost a few pounds and it's all saggy. The Minnie Mouse top still fits though. :)

Elessar
11-05-2015, 01:35 PM
And fuck YOU too. The girls here drink that crap. Nothing ever in MY coffee but coffee. Kinda hard wearing this pink skirt though. I've lost a few pounds and it's all saggy. The Minnie Mouse top still fits though. :)

O.K....guys do not giggle, that made me chuckle!:laugh2:

Jeff
11-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Hell, I've been around many, many bad/evil people in my day but had no clue what that meant--suspect that gunny had no clue it was that ffing shat either..

I thought the same thing Brother :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jeff
11-05-2015, 03:43 PM

Dam Fuck you's for everyone, was Noir not good ? Did you not get your moneys worth? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
11-05-2015, 03:50 PM
I thought the same thing Brother :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Y'all are funny. Girl on top is kinky to ME.

Should have been on my last deployment when the young puppies started talking. I was like "What the fuck does THAT mean?" They were getting quite a kick out of teasing me. :laugh:

Apparently there's a code word for every perverse sexual act anyone can think up. And when they explained what some of them meant I was looking for brain bleach.

Jeff
11-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Y'all are funny. Girl on top is kinky to ME.

Should have been on my last deployment when the young puppies started talking. I was like "What the fuck does THAT mean?" They were getting quite a kick out of teasing me. :laugh:

Apparently there's a code word for every perverse sexual act anyone can think up. And when they explained what some of them meant I was looking for brain bleach.

LMAO, now that is to funny Bro, girl on top is kinky HUH, nothing wrong with that though, I want my kids to have those same beliefs.

OOO and by the way, I had no idea what that tornado deal was until Gabby explained, but then I laughed my ass off.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 04:02 PM
LMAO, now that is to funny Bro, girl on top is kinky HUH, nothing wrong with that though, I want my kids to have those same beliefs.

OOO and by the way, I had no idea what that tornado deal was until Gabby explained, but then I laughed my ass off.

Leave it to Gabby to turn something simple into something nasty. And don't forget Noir. I thought riding a white tornado was part of a country song. Just had to go and ruin it ....

Jeff
11-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Leave it to Gabby to turn something simple into something nasty. And don't forget Noir. I thought riding a white tornado was part of a country song. Just had to go and ruin it ....

She actually made this thread a lot of fun :laugh::laugh:

Abbey Marie
11-05-2015, 04:05 PM
http://icrontic.com/uploads/3/6/4/3/11368.attach

Jeff
11-05-2015, 04:06 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gunny
11-05-2015, 04:13 PM
She actually made this thread a lot of fun :laugh::laugh:

No big deal to me. I think it's funny and being teased doesn't exactly bother me. Doesn't mean I won't smart off back. Noir doesn't even bother me. I took it for what it is. If anyone thinks I'm gay, THEY need the therapy, not ME. :laugh:

I spend my whole life being called an asshole hardass. I ain't too worried about being teased.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2015, 06:50 PM

Great thread due to Noir, gunny and gabby. :beer: , :beer:, :beer:-----Tyr

Gunny
11-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Great thread due to Noir, gunny and gabby. :beer: , :beer:, :beer:-----Tyr

I have no real issue with being teased as long as I l know that's what it is.

And I may not like their politics but Noir and Gabby don't bother me. Just joking around? I have a great sense of humor and s self-depricating as is gets. How could I laugh at y'all if I can't laugh at myself? I was probably doing dumb shit before most of you were born. :laugh:

Jeff
11-06-2015, 07:28 AM

And I may not like their politics but Noir and Gabby don't bother me. Just joking around? I have a great sense of humor and s self-depricating as is gets. How could I laugh at y'all if I can't laugh at myself? I was probably doing dumb shit before most of you were born. :laugh:

Bro as long as you weren't doing that tornado sheot Noir wants you to pay him for we are OK. :thumb::laugh:

Gunny
11-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Bro as long as you weren't doing that tornado sheot Noir wants you to pay him for we are OK. :thumb::laugh:

THAT will be the f-ing day. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-06-2015, 08:54 AM

I was probably doing dumb shit before most of you were born.

I will be 62 years old in March 2016, amigo. I think perhaps Abouttime and I are the oldest ones here-maybe(?).
I got married first time at age 19! Two ex-wives now, trust me I 've done some pretty dim and dumb shit myself!
Truth is, there was just no damn way I could resist either one back then as both were much, much hotter than a damn 3 dollar pistol. And my first ex-wife was a nymphomaniac , which at age 19 suited me to a T..:laugh:
She was sun surface hot, 21 years old and had a body to slay dragons for!
Her damn drug addiction blasted that one all to hell, divorced after three years-dated for the next 5 years .
Life sure hasn't been a bowl of cherries for me....
However, has been now for 11 years married to my Riza.. :beer: -TYR

Gunny
11-06-2015, 09:01 AM
I will be 62 years old in March 2016, amigo. I think perhaps Abouttime and I are the oldest ones here-maybe(?).
I got married first time at age 19! Two ex-wives now, trust me I 've done some pretty dim and dumb shit myself!
Truth is, there was just no damn way I could resist either one back then as both were much, much hotter than a damn 3 dollar pistol. And my first ex-wife was a nymphomaniac , which at age 19 suited me to a T..:laugh:
She was sun surface hot, 21 years old and had a body to slay dragons for!
Her damn drug addiction blasted that one all to hell, divorced after three years-dated for the next 5 years .
Life sure hasn't been a bowl of cherries for me....
However, has been now for 11 years married to my Riza.. :beer: -TYR

Sounds like the story of my life. Only "hot" doesn't equal "livable with". Both of my wives were hot as hell and dumber'n shit. :laugh2: