PDA

View Full Version : What a night

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 10:58 AM
I knew I was feeling "sped up" last night and feeling different, I think the froggy think set things off. I went to be late for me and I remember saying "maybe I should take some advil, I have a little bit of a headache". But of course I didn't. Then I woke up at 1:30 with a pretty good sized headache. I debated it, but then hoped going back to sleep would get rid of the headache.

Then I woke up at 3:15, head pounding, sweaty and white as a ghost. I stood up and was all kinds of shaky. I knew right then I needed to throw up, so off I went. I felt like I had to, but couldn't. Went downstairs. Found other bathroom and yup, there went dinner. And then lunch and breakfast. And head was now pounding more from that, but I knew it would now get better. Or so I thought.

Back upstairs with a bucket, blanket and towel. Puked off the side of the bed a few times. One of those times I only found half bucket. :(

Better now, but still very weak and pale looking, even a little shaky. Not sure what the hell did all of that.

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:01 AM
I knew I was feeling "sped up" last night and feeling different, I think the froggy think set things off. I went to be late for me and I remember saying "maybe I should take some advil, I have a little bit of a headache". But of course I didn't. Then I woke up at 1:30 with a pretty good sized headache. I debated it, but then hoped going back to sleep would get rid of the headache.

Then I woke up at 3:15, head pounding, sweaty and white as a ghost. I stood up and was all kinds of shaky. I knew right then I needed to throw up, so off I went. I felt like I had to, but couldn't. Went downstairs. Found other bathroom and yup, there went dinner. And then lunch and breakfast. And head was now pounding more from that, but I knew it would now get better. Or so I thought.

Back upstairs with a bucket, blanket and towel. Puked off the side of the bed a few times. One of those times I only found half bucket. :(

Better now, but still very weak and pale looking, even a little shaky. Not sure what the hell did all of that.

I'm blaming Jeff. None of us were sick until that lame biker ass got sick. Now half of us are sick. I just want to know how he does that shit over the internet. Criminal bastard.

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm blaming Jeff. None of us were sick until that lame biker ass got sick. Now half of us are sick. I just want to know how he does that shit over the internet. Criminal bastard.

True 'dat!!

But I wasn't really sick, this happens to me like once a month. Ask Jeff about my migraines and puking from when I was like 5 years old. I think I need to be a muslim and get my noggin cut off.

Black Diamond
11-04-2015, 11:05 AM
True 'dat!!

But I wasn't really sick, this happens to me like once a month. Ask Jeff about my migraines and puking from when I was like 5 years old. I think I need to be a muslim and get my noggin cut off.
Obama may have some refugees who can help you with that request.

jimnyc
11-04-2015, 11:08 AM

Hell, maybe he can do it himself? Thiiiiink about that for a second.... :)

Gunny
11-04-2015, 11:23 AM

So Jeff's behind ALL of this sh*t huh? Figures. Evil bastard. Hell, We got baby at 0 dark thirty this AM because the GF's brother is sick. Had her til midnight last night. I'm finding a damned job. :laugh:

Drummond
11-04-2015, 11:43 AM

If it helps ... I'm feeling perfectly healthy, thanks. Being a couple of thousand miles away might be helping ...

Gunny
11-04-2015, 12:02 PM
If it helps ... I'm feeling perfectly healthy, thanks. Being a couple of thousand miles away might be helping ...

I'm not. But then, some of us can show up when we don't feel good and "some of us" can't. :whistling2:

Gunny
11-04-2015, 01:58 PM

No, fuck you. Get sick and share the misery, dammit. We don't like slackers around here. :laugh2:

Black Diamond
11-04-2015, 02:02 PM
No, fuck you. Get sick and share the misery, dammit. We don't like slackers around here. :laugh2:

He certainly drew that foul :laugh2:

Drummond
11-04-2015, 05:40 PM
No, fuck you. Get sick and share the misery, dammit. We don't like slackers around here. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LongTermGuy
11-04-2015, 05:43 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

Abbey Marie
11-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Aww. It's so touching when guys care about each other. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
11-04-2015, 10:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rqx14kkpK0

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Aww. It's so touching when guys care about each other. :laugh2:

I was gonna post something but did not want to disturb the ambient and loving atmospheric cloud developing.
Abbey, after you just broke it (:laugh:) - I found I could now safely post and keep my old style macho-crazy mojo intact.. Thanks.. -Tyr

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 03:58 AM
3:57 as I start to write this. Woke up here sick at 3:30 once again, but at least my head only hearts a 'little' and I don't feel nauseous.

Abbey Marie
11-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Migraines are the worst.
I have a friend whose doctor gave her injectable meds that stop migraines if you use it at the first signs of one.

Jeff
11-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Migraines are the worst.
I have a friend whose doctor gave her injectable meds that stop migraines if you use it at the first signs of one.

MY Ex use to get the shot as well, they called it a pen of some sort, she would take it and then go to sleep and wake up dazed and confused ( that wasn't abnormal anyway ) but headache was gone.

I have never seen anyone suffer from these migraines the way Jim does, my God when we where kids I remember it scare the sheot out of me.