PDA

View Full Version : Tarantino - tired of white supremacy

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 04:37 AM
And many of us are tired of the racism towards whites since this whole black lives matter crap started. Count the amount of deaths of black folks from white police in the past 5 years. Now add up the deaths of black KIDS ALONE from other black folks in the past 5 years. Sure is a shame that no one gives a crap about the monstrous numbers of blacks killing blacks. So is this REALLY about black people losing lives?

----

Director Quentin Tarantino defended his comments that have triggered boycotts from police unions, and argued police brutality “ultimately what I feel is a problem of white supremacy in this country” on Wednesday’s “All In with Chris Hayes” on MSNBC.

Tarantino explained his statement that triggered the boycott by saying, “Well, we were at a rally that was dealing with unarmed people, mostly black and brown, who have been shot and killed, or beaten, or strangled by the police, and I was obviously referring to the people in those type of situations. I was referring to Eric Garner. I was referring to Sam DuBose. I was referring to Antonio [Lopez Guzman]. I was referring to Tamir Rice. That’s what I was referring to.”

He added, “in those cases in particular that we’re talking about, I actually do believe that they were murder. Now, in the case of Walter Scott, who was the man running in the park and was shot in the back, and the case of Sam DuBose, I believe those were murder, and they were deemed murder. And the reason — and the only reason they were deemed murder is because the incidences were caught on video. However, if they had not been caught on video, they — the murderers would have gotten away with their murder. In the case of Eric Garner, and the case of that Tamir Rice, I believe that those were murders, but they were exonerated.”

When asked about the “vitriol” with which his comments were received, Tarantino answered, “Yeah. I was surprised. I was under the impression I was an american and that I had 1st Amendment rights, and there was no problem with me going to an anti-police brutality protest, and speaking my mind, and just because I was at an anti-police brutality protest doesn’t mean I’m anti-police. And basically, there was a lot of people at that rally, and we were all crying for — we were crying for a lot of things, but there was one thing in particular, which was, stop shooting unarmed people. We want justice, but stop shooting unarmed people, but they don’t want to deal with that. They would rather start arguments with celebrities than examine the concerns put before them by a citizenry that has lost trust in them.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/04/tarantino-police-brutality-is-ultimately-a-problem-of-white-supremacy/

revelarts
11-05-2015, 05:44 AM
And many of us are tired of the racism towards whites since this whole black lives matter crap started. Count the amount of deaths of black folks from white police in the past 5 years. Now add up the deaths of black KIDS ALONE from other black folks in the past 5 years. Sure is a shame that no one gives a crap about the monstrous numbers of blacks killing blacks. So is this REALLY about black people losing lives?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/04/tarantino-police-brutality-is-ultimately-a-problem-of-white-supremacy/

JIM, just because the MSM doesn't promote the concern and action does' mean it's not there.
the MSM where only blood and conflict lead and solutions to problems are rarely “TOP NEWS TONIGHT”.

But every black organization i know of NAACP, SCLC, the Urban League, 100 Black Men org, and many other state, local groups, churches and orgs and projects etc etc Adress the black on Blackcrime issue they have for decades.
In my city I visited a "black" Church last weekend where the pastor was asking members to come to a meeting on the issue arranged by local chutes and city officials.

Even Sharpton and Jackson -for better or worse- have consistently been addressing this issue. They don't get much screen time for that. And and as i said in the previous post
Toose killing are not controversial. they are ALL considered CRIMES out of the gate.
No Ones claiming that a balck killing another unarmed black is “JUSTIFIED”. THAT'S what the protest and anger is about Jim.

when the crooks go to jail people are satisfied that a criminal is off the streets. some of the police are criminals and they are protected from prosecution. that's the problem.
but for example of the things being done.

……….
The 30th National Preventing Crime in the Black Community Conference
The Florida Consortium of Urban League Affiliates (http://www.ulbroward.org/), along with Derrick Brooks Charities (http://www.db55.org/Programs/YouthPrograms.aspx), manage the state's Black-on-Black and Youth Crime Prevention and Intervention grant programs. In 2012 they have joined the Office of the Attorney General as partners in presenting the Preventing Crime in the Black Community conference. We are truly in it together.
The National Conference on Preventing Crime in the Black Community grew out of a partnership between Florida Office of the Attorney General and the Florida Consortium of Urban Leagues Affiliates in 1986 to address Black-on-Black crime.
———————————————————————
Trayvon Martin Save Our Sons, Daughters Conference Kicks Off (http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/10/05/trayvon-martin-save-our-sons-daughters-conference-kicks-off/)
The goal of the conference is to find solutions to black-on-black crime. 10/05/2012
———————————————————————
SCLC outraged over black on black violence in Birmingham
Posted: Sep 10, 2014 1:54 PM EDT Updated: Sep 17, 2014 5:04 PM EDT
By Alan Collins
Pastor Calvin Woods, President of the Birmingham Metro SCLC and other SCLC members held a press conference in Kelly Ingram Park to address the recent violence among African Americans in Birmingham. Source: Alan Collins/WBRC
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) -
Over the last two weeks there have been 10 homicides in Birmingham.On Wednesday, the Birmingham Metro Chapter of the SCLC held a news conference to express its outrage that the murders involve African Americans killing African Americans.The news conference was held at the foot of the statue of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in Kelly Ingram Park."We are doubly disturbed when you have the black race seemingly trying to commit genocide upon itself," Pastor Calvin Woods, President of the Birmingham Metro SCLC, said.Woods is calling for massive demonstrations to march against violence.http://www.myfoxal.com/story/2649853...-in-birmingham (http://www.myfoxal.com/story/26498538/sclc-outraged-over-black-on-black-violence-in-birmingham).
———————————————————————
Black funeral home directors at Jacksonville convention express message to stop violence
By Dan Scanlan (http://jacksonville.com/authors/dan-scanlan-0) Tue, Apr 29, 2014 @ 3:15 pm
Funeral directors admit they earn money from death.
But the message from the National Funeral Directors and Morticians’ Association’s board meeting this week in Jacksonville is simple — they don’t want the business of burying young blackmen killed by violence.
Their comments comes as Jacksonville’s 2014 statistics show 22 of the 36 homicides as of Tuesday were young black men 17 to 25 years old, according to Times-Union records. So ranking members of the oldest organization of black funeral directors and embalmers are urging their members to reach out to their communities and corporations to find ways to help young people before they die or kill in retaliation.
“If we can stand up and say we don’t want to bury them, it is a strong statement,” association spokeswoman and Virginia funeral home owner Connie Steele said. “We don’t want to bury our kids. We want them to live to be 70 or 80 and be productive.”
———————————————————————
Anti-Violence Leaders From Across County Expected For Conference (http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/10/14/anti-violence-leaders-from-across-county-expected-for-conference/)The Father’s Day Rally Committee is hosting a three-day conference later this month that is expected to draw anti-violence leaders from all over the country. 10/14/2012 Black Self Genocide (http://hosted.uwsepa.org/newsletter/blackonblack.pdf)hosted.uwsepa.org/newsletter/blackonblack.pdf - Aug 10, 2012 ... National Black on Black Violence & Crime Conference. Black Self Genocide: Confronting the Enemy Within. Friday, August 10 through Sunday,
———————————————————————

...I could pages of events rallies workshops, community meeting , school partnership etc etc but i hope you get the point.
And i hope that puts Blacks CONCERN over black on black crime in some perspective. Maybe some think more needs to be done, Ok sure. But BTW what’s the republican/right's agenda for helping solve the Black on black crime problem? or maybe it’s just used as a talking point against blacks in general?

revelarts
11-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Also FYI on Black on Black and White on White crimes

And The FBI numbers say that 85% of murders of Whites are done by Whites.
white on white crime? why do whites kill their own? FACT, There’s FAR MORE white on white murder in real numbers and by percentage (whites kill more white people than any other race).

Look in general, more often than not, people kill their loved ones, friends and neighbors — and since people of the same racial backgrounds still tend to live clustered together, they are far more likely to kill someone of their own race than someone of another race.

And by way of a few simply numbers maybe this can add to a broader view of the issue.
OK, the number of crimes and murders have gone DOWN OVERALL in the past 20- 30 years or so.
that’s a fact.

for those that think that blacks are prone to murder and violence from the womb
i wonder how do we explain that there are more Blacks NOW in the U.S. but LESS murders in real numbers
1975 Apx 24 million Blacks in US
1975 Apx 11,000 murders by Black criminals

2005 Apx 40 million Blacks in US
2005 apx 10,000 murders by Black Criminals
Justice Dept stats
FBI stats say
apx 6500 in 2005 and apx 5500 in 2011

what can we say about these numbers?
some claim 99% of police stops are non violent right. no source on that stat BTW but it's assumed true. I wouldn't spend time trying to make few percentage points of difference. essentially i'm sure it's true.
police are not in general killing people off.
Neither are Blacks
40 million blacks and 10,000 murders by criminals.
So do these numbers prove that MOST black are “prone" to violence?
and the fact the the number of blacks has Doubled but the murders have dropped in real numbers. Does that imply ANYTHING about changing actions and so-called proclivity to violence?

over the same time period
1975 Apx 183 million Whites in US
1975 Apx 9,000 murders by White criminals

2005 Apx 218 million Whites in US
2005 Apx 8,500 murders by White criminals
A decrease in murder as well.

The latest figures from the FBI, Bureau of Justice Statistics and public health agencies show that among black youth, rates of robbery and serious property offenses are the lowest in more than 40 years. Rates of murder and rape are now lower than when nationwide crime statistics first appeared in 1965 — and those were far less complete than today’s. Assault rates are lower than when this crime statistic was expanded to include domestic violence and new offenses a quarter-century ago.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz3LJyNxzFJ (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74546.html#ixzz3LJyNxzFJ)

Violent and other criminal victimizations of young African-Americans have also plummeted to record lows, as have a host of other ills including unplanned pregnancy, drug abuse and school dropout rates. While the numbers remain considerably worse for blacks than for other groups, murder and violent crimes remain very rare events among African-Americans — and among youth in general.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz3LJyZl9l9 (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74546.html#ixzz3LJyZl9l9)

So it does appear it's going DOWN overall. Can you find pockets of a rise in spots? sure but the trend overall is going down. Is it as good as it needs to get? Of course not, but even in the midst of all of the media portrayal of all black youth as gangster, dropouts with "bad attitudes" it's moving in the right direction, in terms of real numbers, thank God.

But one murder and crime is to many, Black White Green whatever it’s a universal problem it’s not a “black vs white” problem Crimes is crime, it’s a human problem. But it NEVER helps to demonize a race or group and assume the worse of them, we all live here together may as well help each other.
If it's not self evident that NO ONE wants to live in crime invested area,
the numbers and actions show that Blacks want less crime as well,
Just not at the price of harassing/killing innocents or minor criminals to get there.

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 05:53 AM
JIM, just because the MSM doesn't promote the concern and action does' mean it's not there.
the MSM where only blood and conflict lead and solutions to problems are rarely “TOP NEWS TONIGHT”.

But every black organization i know of NAACP, SCLC, the Urban League, 100 Black Men org, and many other state, local groups, churches and orgs and projects etc etc Adress the black on Blackcrime issue they have for decades.
In my city I visited a "black" Church last weekend where the pastor was asking members to come to a meeting on the issue arranged by local chutes and city officials.

Rev, I don't doubt that some folks do this. But where are they on the major news, city hall events, parking lot events and all the other places that they are currently using to get the word out about the black lives matter movement? Hell, even twitter and facebook. The voices pale in comparison. It's also the fault of the black LEADERS, as they are the ones always with a platform, and are currently using it to condemn the things I speak of, but I don't see the condemnation of the endless killings of black folks in regular shootings.

I belong to several groups on FB just for keeping up with things, and it's just something that is rarely, if ever covered. Yes, these are black groups. Thousands and thousands of posts per day and almost every single one of them about the police.

Yes, I'm aware that it does happen, and that there are good folks out there that are concerned about all life, no matter how they are killed. I'm not saying it never happens at all. But when the amount that IS discussed is SO SO small, it tends to get lost.

And lastly, look at the notoriety and such that has come out of the BL movement, and the supposed changes that they want. Why not insist on the same changes within the community, from the folks doing 50x the amount of killing than the police?

And don't take my posts the wrong way, this is about ALL life. It makes very little sense to me to complain about 10 lives lost while the 500 lives lost are buried so deep that no one even hears about it.

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Also FYI on Black on Black and White on White crimes

And The FBI numbers say that 85% of murders of Whites are done by Whites.
white on white crime? why do whites kill their own? FACT, There’s FAR MORE white on white murder in real numbers and by percentage (whites kill more white people than any other race).

Look in general, more often than not, people kill their loved ones, friends and neighbors — and since people of the same racial backgrounds still tend to live clustered together, they are far more likely to kill someone of their own race than someone of another race.

And by way of a few simply numbers maybe this can add to a broader view of the issue.
OK, the number of crimes and murders have gone DOWN OVERALL in the past 20- 30 years or so.
that’s a fact.

for those that think that blacks are prone to murder and violence from the womb
i wonder how do we explain that there are more Blacks NOW in the U.S. but LESS murders in real numbers
1975 Apx 24 million Blacks in US
1975 Apx 11,000 murders by Black criminals

2005 Apx 40 million Blacks in US
2005 apx 10,000 murders by Black Criminals
Justice Dept stats
FBI stats say
apx 6500 in 2005 and apx 5500 in 2011

what can we say about these numbers?
some claim 99% of police stops are non violent right. no source on that stat BTW but it's assumed true. I wouldn't spend time trying to make few percentage points of difference. essentially i'm sure it's true.
police are not in general killing people off.
Neither are Blacks
40 million blacks and 10,000 murders by criminals.
So do these numbers prove that MOST black are “prone" to violence?
and the fact the the number of blacks has Doubled but the murders have dropped in real numbers. Does that imply ANYTHING about changing actions and so-called proclivity to violence?

over the same time period
1975 Apx 183 million Whites in US
1975 Apx 9,000 murders by White criminals

2005 Apx 218 million Whites in US
2005 Apx 8,500 murders by White criminals
A decrease in murder as well.

So it does appear it's going DOWN overall. Can you find pockets of a rise in spots? sure but the trend overall is going down. Is it as good as it needs to get? Of course not, but even in the midst of all of the media portrayal of all black youth as gangster, dropouts with "bad attitudes" it's moving in the right direction, in terms of real numbers, thank God.

But one murder and crime is to many, Black White Green whatever it’s a universal problem it’s not a “black vs white” problem Crimes is crime, it’s a human problem. But it NEVER helps to demonize a race or group and assume the worse of them, we all live here together may as well help each other.
If it's not self evident that NO ONE wants to live in crime invested area,
the numbers and actions show that Blacks want less crime as well,
Just not at the price of harassing/killing innocents or minor criminals to get there.

Last time I broke out black on black crimes compared to white crimes, I was very quickly told I was racist, here and elsewhere. One stat alone - while blacks make up less than 15% of the nation, they eat up the prisons, but then come excuses. While white on white crime is a majority - try looking at comparisons between VIOLENT crimes - black on white rapes, murders, drugs... (no, I don't really want them). And once again, I have always received excuses (not from you). I'm sorry, not the greatest comparison, as the black folks DO in fact, percentage wise, make up for so much more crime and prisons, for whatever reason.

revelarts
11-05-2015, 06:02 AM
Last time I broke out black on black crimes compared to white crimes, I was very quickly told I was racist, here and elsewhere. One stat alone - while blacks make up less than 15% of the nation, they eat up the prisons, but then come excuses. While white on white crime is a majority - try looking at comparisons between VIOLENT crimes - black on white rapes, murders, drugs... (no, I don't really want them). And once again, I have always received excuses (not from you). I'm sorry, not the greatest comparison, as the black folks DO in fact, percentage wise, make up for so much more crime and prisons, for whatever reason.

that 85% of murders of Whites are done by Whites.

Why are there more blacks in prison? You wouldn't believe me if i told you.

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 06:03 AM
A decent read:

-----

When Daniel Patrick Moynihan zeroed in on the disintegration of the nuclear family as the root cause of African-American poverty and crime in the mid-1960s, the out-of-wedlock birth rate for black Americans was 25 percent.

Today, after a civil-rights revolution (culminating in the election of the nation’s first African-American president) and $15 trillion spent on a feckless war on poverty (the official poverty rate hasn’t budged), more than 70 percent of black babies are born out of wedlock.

Consequently, unemployment and poverty remain far higher for blacks than for the rest of Americans. More disturbing, however, is the elephant in the living room that no one in the public eye seems interesting in addressing — appalling levels of crime committed by young African-American males.

One reason the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin affair garnered so much attention was the unusual nature of a white man (“white Hispanic” according to CNN) allegedly accosting a black teen. Sadly, when it comes to interracial crime, the reverse is anything but rare. To wit:

• New York City law enforcement confirms that a 62-year-old man has died from injuries suffered at the hands of a suspect who declared he was “going to punch the first white man that I see.”

• Two women, aged 24 and 32, are gang-raped by a dozen youths in a Delaware park known for such brazen crimes.

• An 88-year-old veteran of World War II is brutally beaten to death with flashlights outside a Spokane, Wash., lodge by two men between 16 and 19 years of age.

• Three wannabe gang members, two of whom were black, shoot down Australian college student Chris Lane “for the fun of it.”

• St. Paul resident Ray Widstrand is nearly beaten to death via flash mob-style violence on the city’s chaotic East Side.

• A 13-year-old boy is brutally beaten by three other teens on a Florida school bus, all captured on video.

• Another 13-year-old is doused in gasoline and set on fire by perpetrators in Kansas City telling him, “You get what you deserve, white boy.”

• 22-year-old Jody Patzner is murdered in cold blood by three teens for his bicycle in north Minneapolis — with hardly a mention of the suspects’ race by authorities or local media.

These acts of unspeakable violence perpetrated by black offenders on white victims rarely get much media attention, for fear of “subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion,” as one well-known newspaper editor recently put it.

Yet they are no statistical anomaly. While most violent crime is indeed intrarracial, 26.7 percent of homicides where the victim is a stranger are interracial. And in 2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).

Accounting for population differences, whites are simply far more likely to be victims of interracial crime than blacks. That, of course, didn’t stop Jesse Jackson from telling the Los Angeles Times at the height of the Zimmerman frenzy that “targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business.”

The data, once again, suggest something quite different.

In the mid-1990s, the Center for Equal Opportunity analyzed 55,512 felony cases filed in state courts for the 75 largest counties, representing 37 percent of the U.S. population. The weighted data, taken from the BJS, revealed that juries actually acquit blacks at a higher rate than whites for 12 of the 14 types of crime studied — including murder, rape, robbery and assault. The only category that had a higher conviction rate for African-Americans was felony traffic offenses.

To be sure, poverty is still a significant problem in urban America, and a failed war on drugs does have a disproportionate impact on communities of color. But neither can fully explain the troubling trend in black criminal behavior that only genuine leadership — and a little honesty — can eventually solve.

http://www.startribune.com/black-on-white-crime-in-america/223696071/

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 06:04 AM

I know, I know, the prisons are filled with nothing more than innocent kids who were railroaded into committing crimes. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 06:06 AM

From the DOJ

This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008 (http://www.amren.com/news/2015/06/biased-bureaucrats-gullible-journalists-and-dylann-roof/), the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

revelarts
11-05-2015, 06:16 AM
I know, I know, the prisons are filled with nothing more than innocent kids who were railroaded into committing crimes. :rolleyes:

see. you can't begin to view any reasons seriously. seems it's joke to you.
there's NO such thing as blacks and the poor ever getting more and tougher policing, worse defenses and consistently harsher and longer sentencing.
NEVER happens.
it's ONLY perfectly fair. white and black criminal are treated EXACTLY the same start to finish Nothing to see here.Just lame "excuses".:rolleyes:

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 06:17 AM
Yes, the numbers were correct:

http://i.imgur.com/a2KtoHE.png

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 06:20 AM
see. you can't begin to view any reasons seriously. seems it's joke to you.
there's NO such thing as blacks and the poor ever getting more and tougher policing, worse defenses and consistently harsher and longer sentencing.
NEVER happens.
it's ONLY perfectly fair. white and black criminal are treated EXACTLY the same start to finish Nothing to see here.Just lame "excuses".:rolleyes:

Because I've been hearing excuses from folks for the past 30 years, and yet the crimes continue. Just for a moment, just forget about sentences, we can go back to that at a later date - but this doesn't mean that the crimes were not committed. You seemingly want to go directly to the sentencing thing, make it sound harsh, and somehow make it sound like it changes crime stats - which it doesn't. The crimes themselves are being committed at such a HUGELY and alarming rate within the black community.

revelarts
11-05-2015, 06:37 AM
From the DOJ

This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008 (http://www.amren.com/news/2015/06/biased-bureaucrats-gullible-journalists-and-dylann-roof/), the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
Yeah yeah blacks are trying kill off white people :rolleyes: we've heard this over and over again.
how about looking at that white on white crime Jim? why are you focused on what others do? where are the post on all that white on white crime and someone trying to fix that? HUH!? Blacks this, Blacks That, blah blah i never seen "white on White" crime or white crime stats focused on in in any post here or TV News EVER... i mean NEVER.

But somehow Whites still killed more whites.

"Statistics are cut-and-dry, and they do not lie. According to the FBI’s most recent homicide numbers available, from 2011, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians. (Of murders committed by Blacks, only 14 percent were of whites.) And because whites are the majority in the country — there are six times as many whites as there are Blacks — that means they commit the most murders. ....
The Bureau of Justice Statistics found that compared to Blacks, whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang-related crimes and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
Amazingly, according to the FBI stats, women committed 36 percent of the murders committed by white people against white people. This number is far higher than you see with Black women...

the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by white offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white."

Crimes committed by whites often are explained in the media as deviations of the individual — “He was such a quiet man; the community is shocked” — but have nothing to do with race. But crimes committed by Blacks or Latinos are somehow seem attributed to race. why's that?

http://callandpost.com/news/2013/aug/16/white-white-crime-more-prevalent-black-black/#.U-0eXu9qWD8.facebook
http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2014/08/report-white-on-white-crime-rate-exceeds-that-of-black-on-black-crime/
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/04/whiteonwhite_crime_it_goes_against_the_false_media _narrative.2.html
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/21/6053811/white-on-white-murder/in/5495477

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 06:47 AM
Yeah yeah blacks are trying kill off white people :rolleyes: we've heard this over and over again.
how about looking at that white on white crime Jim? why are focused on what others do where are the post on all that white on white crime and someone trying to fix that? HUH!? Blacks this, Blacks That, blah blah i never seen "white on White" crime or white crime stats focused on in TV News EVER... i mean NEVER.

But somehow Whites still killed more whites.

No one said anything remotely about blacks killing off whites? Add over and over again? Where did that come from? Certainly nothing I ever stated.

But OF COURSE the pure numbers will show white killing more, they kinda make up a little more of the population, no? I believe whites make up like 63% while blacks make up less than 15%. So seeing pure numbers with whites committing more crimes, kind of makes sense. But with such a difference in racial makeup, you would think that the criminal stats would kind of match up, but they don't. And like I said, some get angry or upset if you solely post statistics, and I post a few - and now somehow it means I said blacks are trying to kill off whites? All you did was prove what I said. Some don't want to talk pure numbers, it makes them angry, upset or whatever, and then comments such as that come out of left field.

Crimes committed by whites often are explained in the media as deviations of the individual — “He was such a quiet man; the community is shocked” — but have nothing to do with race. But crimes committed by Blacks or Latinos are somehow attributed to race, with little exception.

http://callandpost.com/news/2013/aug/16/white-white-crime-more-prevalent-black-black/#.U-0eXu9qWD8.facebook
http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2014/08/report-white-on-white-crime-rate-exceeds-that-of-black-on-black-crime/
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/04/whiteonwhite_crime_it_goes_against_the_false_media _narrative.2.html
[/QUOTE]

Pure numbers rev, lets talk pure numbers. Right away folks want to go to excuses, what this one said, that one, what this one means... I'm talking pure numbers and statistics, which speak of the violent crimes. These pure numbers show that percentage wise of the race, black folks commit an inordinate amount of crimes. Look at the photo I posted above. How does a group that makes up such a small percentage of the nation, commit such a high percentage of those crimes?

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 06:50 AM

I make ZERO excuses for white folks that commit violent crimes. Pedophiles, rapes, murders, assaults.... put them in jail where they belong, I have no use for them until they pay their debt to society, or rot in jail if a life crime. And I can't stand to see excuses made for them either. My contempt for them is 100% equal. It's just that the percentage wise is different, and right now I don't see a "white lives matter".

revelarts
11-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Because I've been hearing excuses from folks for the past 30 years, and yet the crimes continue. Just for a moment, just forget about sentences, we can go back to that at a later date - but this doesn't mean that the crimes were not committed. You seemingly want to go directly to the sentencing thing, make it sound harsh, and somehow make it sound like it changes crime stats - which it doesn't. The crimes themselves are being committed at such a HUGELY and alarming rate within the black community.

If you took the time to read the 2nd post you'd see that over all the crime rates, black and white, are DOWN jim.
And the Percentage of Blacks committing crimes are down per the number of Blacks.

But here's the thing that bugs me about your post. you've consistently made negative post about blacks here using the most negative stats you can find. And somehow want me to ignore unfair sentencing, white on white crime and the rest. I guess trying to educate me somehow.
Look all my life white people have been repeating to me how terrible scary dumb and criminal blacks are Jim.
I'm not sure why you think this information is news.

But i point out others reasons for the prison population and you do not take it seriously AT ALL.
And if i point out police committing crimes somehow i hate cops.
And it's somehow not fair to show neg information about police over and over and over again until something is done about that.

People protest Police abuse and you want to know why they don't FOCUS on "black on Black" crime and begin posting stats and when the larger problem of "White on White" crime is mentioned you AGAIN just want to focus on black crime. When reasons are posted for prison stats you want to focus on black crime.
what's the deal Jim?

Are Police crimes, White on White crime, and unfair sentencing NOT worth talking about AT ALL?
Should we assume you hate blacks because the only thing you want to talk about is "back crime"?

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 07:18 AM
If you took the time to read the 2nd post you'd see that over all the crime rates, black and white, are DOWN jim.
And the Percentage of Blacks committing crimes are down per the number of Blacks.

But here's the thing that bugs me about your post. you've consistently made negative post about blacks here using the most negative stats you can find.

Whoa whoa, stop right there/ The most negative I could find? They ARE STATS! Would you prefer I found stats that lied about black/black white/white whit/black crimes?

And while they may be down, the percentages I have posted ARE CURRENT. All that means is that the huge problem was EVEN WORSE in the past.

It's obvious you have no desire to discuss the actual stats, and that's cool. Nothing changes anyway. The FACTual statistics won't change, they are what they are. To each their own. But the HUGE disparity in crimes by a 12+% group and a 62+% group is still there. The stats will hopefully get better and not take another 30-40 years, but these are alarming.

revelarts
11-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Licensed to Kill: The Growing Phenomenon of Police Shooting Unarmed Citizens

Here’s a recipe for disaster: Take a young man (or woman), raise him on a diet of violence, hype him up on the power of the gun in his holster and the superiority of his uniform, render him woefully ignorant of how to handle a situation without resorting to violence, train him well in military tactics but allow him to be illiterate about the Constitution, and never stress to him that he is to be a peacemaker and a peacekeeper, respectful of and subservient to the taxpayers, who are in fact his masters and employers.

Once you have fully indoctrinated this young man (or woman) on the idea that the police belong to a brotherhood of sorts, with its own honor code and rule of law, then place this person in situations where he will encounter individuals who knowingly or unknowingly challenge his authority, where he may, justifiably or not, feel threatened, and where he will have to decide between firing a weapon or, the more difficult option, adequately investigating a situation in order to better assess the danger and risk posed to himself and others, and then act on it by defusing the tension or de-escalating the violence.

I’m not talking about a situation so obviously fraught with risk that there is no other option but to shoot, although I am hard pressed to consider what that might be outside of the sensationalized Hollywood hostage crisis scenario. I’m talking about the run-of-the mill encounters between police and citizens that occur daily. In an age when police are increasingly militarized, weaponized and protected by the courts, these once-routine encounters are now inherently dangerous for any civilian unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I’m not the only one concerned, either. Indeed, I’ve been contacted by many older cops equally alarmed by the attitudes and behaviors of younger police today, the foot soldiers in the emerging police state. Yet.. this is what happens when you go from a representative democracy in which all members are subject to the rule of law to a hierarchical one in which there is one set of laws for the rulers and another, far more stringent set, for the ruled.

Hence, it is no longer unusual to hear about an incident in which police shoot unarmed individuals first and ask questions later. This is becoming all too common. For example, on September 14th alone, there were two separate police shootings of unarmed individuals, resulting in death and/or injury to innocent individuals—and those are just the shootings that happened to make national headlines.

The first shooting incident took place in Charlotte, N.C., when three police officers responded to a 911 “breaking and entering” call in which a homeowner reported that a man she didn’t know or recognize had been knocking at her door repeatedly. Upon arriving on scene, the police saw a man matching the caller’s description running towards them. One officer fired a stun gun, after which the second officer opened fire on the unarmed 24-year-old, who died on the scene. Only afterwards did police realize the dead man, a former football player, had been in a car accident and was likely approaching them for help.

Later that same day, in New York’s Times Square, police officers shot into a crowd of tourists, aiming for a 35-year-old man who had been reportedly weaving among cars and loosely gesturing with his hands in his pockets. The cops missed the man, who was unarmed, and shot a 54-year-old woman in the knee and another woman in the buttock. The man was eventually subdued with a Taser.

Just a few weeks earlier, in Florida, 60-year-old Roy Middleton was shot in the leg by police when he wandered out to his Lincoln Town car, which was parked in his mother’s driveway, in search of cigarettes in the wee hours of the morning. A neighbor, seeing Middleton, reported him to 911 as a possible robber. Police, after ordering the unarmed black man out of the car, began firing on Middleton, who likened the experience to a “firing squad. Bullets were flying everywhere.” The car was reportedly riddled with bullets and 17 shell casings were on scene. Defending their actions, the two police officers claim that Middleton, who had a metallic object in his hand, “made a lunging motion” out of the car causing them to “fear for their safety.” That metallic object was a key chain with a flashlight attached.

These are not isolated incidents. Law enforcement officials are increasingly responding to unsubstantiated fears for their safety and perceived challenges to their “authority” by drawing and using their weapons.

For example, Miami-Dade police slammed a 14-year-old boy to the ground, putting him in a chokehold and handcuffing him after he allegedly gave them “dehumanizing stares” and walked away from them, which the officers found unacceptable. According to Miami-Dade Police Detective Alvaro Zabaleta, “His body language was that he was stiffening up and pulling away… When you have somebody resistant to them and pulling away and somebody clenching their fists and flailing their arms, that’s a threat. Of course we have to neutralize the threat.”

Unfortunately, this mindset that any challenge to police authority is a threat that needs to be “neutralized” is a dangerous one that is part of a greater nationwide trend that sets law enforcement officers beyond the reach of the Fourth Amendment. Equally problematic is the trend in the courts that acquits officers involved in such shootings, letting them off with barely a slap to the wrists.

This begs the question: what exactly are we teaching these young officers in the police academy when the slightest thing, whether it be a hand in a pocket, a man running towards them, a flashlight on a keychain, or a dehumanizing stare can ignite a strong enough “fear for their safety” to justify doing whatever is deemed necessary to neutralize the threat, even if it means firing on an unarmed person?

The problem, notes Jerome Skolnick and former New York City police officer/Temple University criminal justice professor James Fyfe in their book Above the Law: Police and the Excessive Use of Force, is that

police work is often viewed by those in the force as an us-versus-them war rather than a chance for community-oriented engagement and problem solving. The authors also point to a lack of accountability as one of the reasons why police violence persists. They acknowledge that, yes, police officers are placed in dangerous situations that at times require immediate responses. But they maintain that that doesn’t excuse using more force than is needed to subdue someone, the lack of professional training that leads to such fear-based responses, or treating citizens as enemy combatants.

As Titania Kumeh reports in Mother Jones, this has been coming on for a long time. Remember back in 1999, when four plainclothes New York police officers shot and killed a 22-year-old unarmed immigrant who was standing in the doorway of his apartment? The cops thought the young man was reaching for his gun—it turned out to be his wallet—and fired 41 shots at him, landing 19 on his body. The cops were acquitted of all charges.

In 2003, an unarmed man, kneeling before four Las Vegas police officers, was shot with an assault rifle because one of the officers “feared” the unarmed man was feigning surrender and about to grab a gun. A jury ruled the shooting excusable.

In 2006, plainclothes police officers, again in New York, fired 50 shots into a car after it reportedly rammed into their unmarked van, killing the 23-year-old driver who had just left his bachelor party and wounding his two friends. Police claimed they had been following the men, suspecting one of them had a gun. Again, the cops were cleared of all charges.

In 2010, in California, police shot and killed a young man who had allegedly committed some sort of traffic violation while riding his bicycle. After an altercation in which the young man resisted police and fled to his mother’s house, police officers pursued him, kicked down his mother’s door and opened fire.

That same year, in Long Beach, California, police responded with heavy firepower to a perceived threat by a man holding a water hose. The 35-year-old man had reportedly been watering his neighbor’s lawn when police, interpreting his “grip” on the water hose to be consistent with that of someone discharging a firearm, opened fire. The father of two was pronounced dead at the scene.

Skip ahead to 2013 and you have the 16-year-old teenager who skipped school only to be shot by police after they mistook him for a fleeing burglar.

Not to mention the July 26 shooting of an unarmed black man in Austin “who was pursued and shot in the back of the neck by Austin Police… after failing to properly identify himself and leaving the scene of an unrelated incident.”

And don’t forget the 19-year-old Seattle woman who was accidentally shot in the leg by police after she refused to show her hands.

Make no mistake, whereas these shootings of unarmed individuals by what Slate terms “trigger happy” cops used to take place primarily in big cities, that militarized, urban warfare mindset among police has spread to small-town America. No longer is this just a problem for immigrants, or people of color, or lower income communities, or young people who look like hooligans, out for trouble. We’re all in this together, black and white, rich and poor, urban and suburban, guilty and innocent alike. We’re all viewed the same by the powers that be: as potential lawbreakers to be viewed with suspicion and treated like criminals.

Whether you’re talking about police shootings of unarmed individuals, NSA surveillance, drones taking to the skies domestically, SWAT team raids, or roadside strip searches, they’re all part of a totalitarian continuum, mile markers on this common road we’re traveling towards the police state. The sign before us reads “Danger Ahead.” What remains to be seen is whether we can put the brakes on and safely reverse direction before it’s too late to turn back.

By John W. Whitehead
September 16, 2013
https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...ng_unarmed_cit (https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/licensed_to_kill_the_growing_phenomenon_of_police_ shooting_unarmed_cit)
The Rutherford InstituteThe Rutherford Institute, a nonprofit civil liberties organization based in Charlottesville, Va., is deeply committed to protecting the constitutional freedoms of every American and the integral human rights of all people through its extensive legal and educational programs. The Institute provides its legal services at no charge to those whose constitutional and human rights have been threatened or violated....

The Institute’s mission is twofold: to provide legal services in the defense of religious and civil liberties and to educate the public on important issues affecting their constitutional freedoms.
Whether our attorneys are protecting the rights of parents whose children are strip-searched at school, standing up for a teacher fired for speaking about religion or defending the rights of individuals against illegal search and seizure, The Rutherford Institute offers assistance—and hope—to thousands.

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 08:46 AM
People have choices in life. Choices when they make crimes. Choices to make excuses.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Whoa whoa, stop right there/ The most negative I could find? They ARE STATS! Would you prefer I found stats that lied about black/black white/white whit/black crimes?

And while they may be down, the percentages I have posted ARE CURRENT. All that means is that the huge problem was EVEN WORSE in the past.

It's obvious you have no desire to discuss the actual stats, and that's cool. Nothing changes anyway. The FACTual statistics won't change, they are what they are. To each their own. But the HUGE disparity in crimes by a 12+% group and a 62+% group is still there. The stats will hopefully get better and not take another 30-40 years, but these are alarming.

truff sho bez a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sumtimes!

revelarts
11-05-2015, 09:02 AM
People have choices in life. Choices when they make crimes. Choices to make excuses.
Police have choices in life. Choices when they make crimes. Choices to make excuses and get away with it with the help of gov't and a blind adoring public.

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Police have choices in life. Choices when they make crimes. Choices to make excuses and get away with it with the help of gov't and a blind adoring public.

That STILL doesn't change the alarming numbers that I have posted, about the 12+% of a group, committing such a high percentage of the crimes. And the excuses continue. Folks don't want to hear about it, so change the subject. I understand the truth hurts, but changing the subject, ignoring the problems and making excuses won't help the issue.

Perianne
11-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Why is it that dark people always want to immigrate to where the white people live? Each person will have to infer as to why that is.

revelarts
11-05-2015, 09:23 AM

is how you started the thread.

"...Black lives matter crap... but ...no on gives a crap...death of black kids"
So i show you that there are people working on the issues over the pass 30 years and you say something like -..i know BUT... - and your off to repeat a bunch of neg black crime stats over and over.
So I show you how crime has dropped and you ignore it and go off to repeat more neg black crime stats over and over with pictures.

"...So is this REALLY about black people losing lives?..."
And i point out to you info about police killings and abuse but you GO BACK to black crime stats again.
so I guess you don't care about anything but black crime stats.

if that's what you wanted the thread to be about then you should have said so.

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 09:35 AM

So i show you that there are people working on the issues over the pass 30 years and you say something like -..i know BUT... - and your off to repeat a bunch of neg black crime stats over and over.
So I show you how crime has dropped and you ignore it and go off to repeat more neg black crime stats over and over with pictures.

And i point out to you info about police killings and abuse but you GO BACK to black crime stats again.

We're talking about TODAY, and in comparison to the amount of time and effort put into going after the police killings. And then in comparison to how many are doing the same towards the black on black killings. Then into black crime in general. And you steered it in that direction, and trust me I can do a recap. It doesn't matter anyway, the subject change wasn't far off, not a big deal. I see no issue with it. Perhaps you do, as maybe the statistics you don't care for? Tarantino did his thing about cops. I wondered right from the get go as to why these huge efforts aren't being put into other places. Those types of things generally go unanswered. For example, black folks are dying in record numbers in Chicago and Detroit. That's nothing to laugh at (not saying you are) and not sports, RECORD numbers. Folks are coming from all over to go places to get involved in the black lives matter movement. They are doing this while the killing is non-stop elsewhere. I find it a bit odd.

Black Diamond
11-05-2015, 10:03 AM

Blacks need to stop blaming whitey and stop blaming cops. Black males need to quit getting 10 girls pregnant. Black males need to quit being absent fathers. Blacks in general need to improve their work ethic and do what they say they are going to do. Show up for work when scheduled once in a while.
Oh and when a cop tells you to do something, you fucking do it. You don't tell him/her to go to hell. The ethnic wonder in the White House won't be around forever to coddle these hoodlums. 15 more months. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Blacks need to stop blaming whitey and stop blaming cops. Black males need to quit getting 10 girls pregnant. Black males need to quit being absent fathers. Blacks in general need to improve their work ethic and do what they say they are going to do. Show up for work when scheduled once in a while.
Oh and when a cop tells you to do something, you fucking do it. You don't tell him/her to go to hell. The ethnic wonder in the White House won't be around forever to coddle these hoodlums. 15 more months. Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't.

TEN????
TRY 15 OR 20...... And around these parts they bez collecting their share of gubbermint money(welfare) on each kid from the mother first of each month. Yep, its a racket ..... Tyr

gabosaurus
11-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Tarantino has been reading DP too much. :cool:

Gunny
11-05-2015, 11:32 AM

Nah. We'd have to call you a Democrat if you did.

All you really have to do is watch TV. The First 48. Lockup. Cops. The white people that get busted are usually drug users. The blacks kill each other. Why they get do much damned attention when they're 12% of the population beats the crap out of me. Might be because they're the ones committing the crimes?

They're raised to believe they are owed something from whites, and they can get away with whatever they want, to include the brilliant maneuver of burning down their own neighborhoods.

Tarantino's an idiot. He makes the most violent movies I've seen and if he didn't totally stereotype Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction then I'd like to know what the stereotypical black and Italian "hitman" is.

LongTermGuy
11-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Why is it that dark people always want to immigrate to where the white people live? Each person will have to infer as to why that is.

`Could it be that...Generally... white people always "help" them and try to make their lives better? Think about that hard ....Then ask yourself this question....why hasn't Africa (or...basically any brown country) evolved with all the help and money pumped in...and in the end...they keep needing More?

namvet
11-05-2015, 07:52 PM
FOP Calls on Members to Boycott Tarantino because of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRbXn4-Yis

Chuck Canterbury, National President of the Fraternal Order of Police, called on the organization's members to boycott Mr. Quentin Tarantino's film, The Hateful Eight, which is scheduled to be released later this year. In addition, the FOP is advising its members not to accept assignments or perform off-duty work, such as providing security, traffic control or technical assistance to any project involving Mr. Tarantino.
"For a man who has built his career on glorifying criminal violence, we take great offense to his recent comments calling law enforcement officers 'murderers' just days after an actual murder of a New York City Police Officer," Canterbury said.

The FOP has urged its 2300 lodges and 330,000 members to boycott Mr. Tarantino's latest project in reaction to his inflammatory remarks describing law enforcement officers as "murderers" while attending an anti-police rally. Canterbury sent a letter to the Weinstein Company informing them of the reasons the FOP would be boycotting the film.

"If Mr. Tarantino truly wished to be on "the side of the murdered," he would speak in defense of Officer Holder and the 37 other law enforcement officers who were killed in the line of duty in 2015. Thirty-eight dead police officers may not be much of a body count for a Tarantino film, but to the brave men and women of the Fraternal Order of Police, it is far too many," Canterbury said.
The Fraternal Order of Police is the largest law enforcement labor organization in the United States, with more than 330,000 members.

Russ
11-05-2015, 09:11 PM

RevelArts, in a slightly different direction, I happened to just read your interview last night, and you have my respect after reading those sections on your religious perspective and your personal heroes. And I can empathize that black people have to deal with things that I don't have to deal with, or even think about.

Since this thread is about Quentin Tarantino, and by extension the Black Lives Matter movement, I'm interested in hearing what you (RA) think about them. Black Lives Matter is ostensibly about protesting the lackadaisical investigations of black deaths while in confrontations with police, which sounds good at first but then I hear some members of the movement calling for violence, rioting, and even murdering of police. To me, that kind of stuff is indefensible and disgraceful. Do you agree, or is there some way you would defend them? I would be sympathizing with black victims, but when I see Black Lives Matters or Quentin Tarantino ranting about attacking police, I can't. Tell me if I'm missing something.

By the way, I have to say that its bad enough when Black Lives Matters people yell about the police, but its a magnitude worse to hear poor Quentin Tarantino do it. Black people might have suffered in poverty, or have reason to resent the police, but Quentin Tarantino hasn't suffered anything and has been living an easy life for a long time. He's going on these horrific rants because he thinks it will make him a buck, not because he's been victimized. Quentin Tarantino really disgusts me, and I will boycott his crappy work forever more.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 09:32 PM
RevelArts, in a slightly different direction, I happened to just read your interview last night, and you have my respect after reading those sections on your religious perspective and your personal heroes. And I can empathize that black people have to deal with things that I don't have to deal with, or even think about.

Since this thread is about Quentin Tarantino, and by extension the Black Lives Matter movement, I'm interested in hearing what you (RA) think about them. Black Lives Matter is ostensibly about protesting the lackadaisical investigations of black deaths while in confrontations with police, which sounds good at first but then I hear some members of the movement calling for violence, rioting, and even murdering of police. To me, that kind of stuff is indefensible and disgraceful. Do you agree, or is there some way you would defend them? I would be sympathizing with black victims, but when I see Black Lives Matters or Quentin Tarantino ranting about attacking police, I can't. Tell me if I'm missing something.

By the way, I have to say that its bad enough when Black Lives Matters people yell about the police, but its a magnitude worse to hear poor Quentin Tarantino do it. Black people might have suffered in poverty, or have reason to resent the police, but Quentin Tarantino hasn't suffered anything and has been living an easy life for a long time. He's going on these horrific rants because he thinks it will make him a buck, not because he's been victimized. Quentin Tarantino really disgusts me, and I will boycott his crappy work forever more.

Are you being nice to rev? WTF is THAT? :laugh:

I like rev. Doesn't mean I won't give him shit when he's being a dumbass. :laugh2:

Russ
11-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Are you being nice to rev? WTF is THAT? :laugh:

I like rev. Doesn't mean I won't give him shit when he's being a dumbass. :laugh2:

Not trying to be nice - I'm really looking for his perspective. Nothing rhetorical about the question. I wasn't able to read all the earlier comments in the thread, btw, I will check it out tonight.

Gunny
11-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Not trying to be nice - I'm really looking for his perspective. Nothing rhetorical about the question. I wasn't able to read all the earlier comments in the thread, btw, I will check it out tonight.

Clue: he's weird. But he's also okay. If you figure out what his perspective is, fill the rest of us in please. :laugh:

Russ
11-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Hmmm, no response. I guess I can really kill a thread.

Elessar
11-09-2015, 07:57 PM
A decent read:

-----

Ouch. Hard to argue with FACT!

fj1200
11-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Ouch. Hard to argue with FACT!

Which Fact?

fj1200
11-10-2015, 09:45 AM
But BTW what’s the republican/right's agenda for helping solve the Black on black crime problem? or maybe it’s just used as a talking point against blacks in general?

They might not have one which would be unfortunate.

Drummond
11-10-2015, 10:44 AM
They might not have one which would be unfortunate.

????????????????

revelarts
11-10-2015, 11:31 AM

Russ I'm just seeing this post.
after i give my POV once or twice in threads on race subjects here i often leave for others because the commentary just wears on me.

Concerning "Black lives matter" ok From My perspective it's a loose collection of people that come with various intensity and POVS on the same subject.
it's not just some '"hate police" "kill police" white people don't matter" group.

IMO those mischaracterizations are EXACTLY like saying that some KKK and Mass Shooters were part of militias and NRA, THEREFORE the Militias and the NRA are all REALLY ONLY a bunch of mass shooters and hate filled idiot racist.

Are there racist in the some militia groups? yeses. Are they all racist? Noooo.
If I were a news station could i go out everyday and find most the criminal or crazy militia or NRA guys to quote as well.
that wouldn't be fair to millions of people that share SOME of the SAME basic very legitimate ideas and concerns.
That's for starters.

So are there some cop haters in the 'Black lives matter thing' Yessss. Are there a some in the "leadership" (does it really have any leadership) maybe. Are there a bunch of oversensitive and knee jerk reacting kids that are operating more on heat than light. And shout stuff just to be in the crowd? Probably.
Does it mean that the issues raise are illegitimate? No, not at all.
I don't watch a lot of TV or play on Facebook or social media much so i don't have a broad sense of the general tone of how "black Lives mater" is playing there. And I haven't been in any protest or marches with it, so i don't know what's being said there other than the inflammatory clips posted here. I have been to similar events in the past and have noted that the media pulls the most sensational imagery and comments and doesn't fairly represent what happens and the bulk of the type of people or the tone of the event.

But the little that i've run across of "black Lives matter" mainly is only pointing out problems that have been spoken of since the very beginning of formal police forces in the US. that is. demanding fair and equal treatment of Blacks by police.
Plus the term -Black lives matter- is not an EXCLUSIONARY term. It's just pointing out that the problem of police killings and abusive policing is WORSE among blacks. period.

For whites to take offense at the slogan just means it's misunderstood.
Of course white lives matter .they ALREADY matter very much to police. -for the most part-. People are just demanding that black live matter AS MUCH. not more than. or instead of. How that point is missed or overlooked is weird to me. And seems like something used to stir the pot of oversensitive knee jerk more heat than light white folks.

Concerning Tarintio's comments. I suspect that those aren't his ONLY sentiments on the matter. But the fact that he does asked police to his home IMO doesn't show Hypocrisy it just means he thinks SOME cops are murderers and most are doing the job they are suppose to be doing on a daily basis. I haven't reviewed the details of his statements so i can't defend or condemn what he said. But it's always weird to me that people are often SO upset over comments like that but don't ever seem quite as Exercised about the all the DEAD and falsely jailed and abused people the "horrible" comments are meant to address.

TO ME. a cop who chokes a man to death when there's no offense on the scene is a murderer.
Others may disagree and think LEOs have a perfect right to kill you if you don't get on the ground FAST ENOUGH after already establishing you've committed no crime. I think it's murder myself. And those that cover and make excuse for that type of event in the police dept and courts are accomplises. And don't have a problem saying so or with others saying as much.

Does that mean i think "ALL" police are murderers? NO.
I Do think there's a police culture that covers and excuses murders and abuse against blacks and whites btw.

If you choked Gunny to death on the sidewalk and claimed you felt your life was in danger and a film was shown similar to what happen to Garner. You'd probably be called a murderer and be in prison for at least manslaughter.
If you were operating a fork lift on your job and carelessly killed someone by accident in NewYork you'd probably be in prison for manslaughter. Not assigned to desk duty or unpaid leave then back on the job after an internal investigation. And your fellow forklift drivers wouldn't but harassing the employee that took the film of the accident.

It's the real incidents like that and many even more clear over the decades that have gone unaddressed that fuel the overall concern and talk on the issue from many black peoples perspectives, mine included. And there are many whites and others --some that have worked in the system-- that see the problems and speak and write on it publicly. Other non-blacks&latinios have heard it from various sources and get it even if they've never personally seen it or been anywhere close to experiencing it.

I haven't lived through an earthquake but can still be very moved to help and comment after being told the devastating experiences of others. And even if my 2nd hand comments from my comfortable home aren't from personal experience it doesn't mean they are invalid, false or insincere does it?

anyway, I don't know if the above replies to what you were wondering about but there it is.

fj1200
11-10-2015, 01:30 PM
????????????????

Thank you for sharing your confusion. They might not have one (a plan) which would be unfortunate (because they don't have anything by which to appeal to black voters).

Gunny
11-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Thank you for sharing your confusion.

I ain't going to sit here and read all the rest of this stuff but I DO have a question ...

WHY are we catering to less than 15% of the population? We cater to blacks. Fags. Asians. Wetbacks.

WHAT THE F*CK ABOUT US? You know ... that other 80%?

fj1200
11-10-2015, 01:37 PM
I ain't going to sit here and read all the rest of this stuff but I DO have a question ...

WHY are we catering to less than 15% of the population? We cater to blacks. Fags. Asians. Wetbacks.

WHAT THE F*CK ABOUT US? You know ... that other 80%?

Who's talking about catering? If there is a problem that lacks a conservative viewpoint then it's up to the more-conservative-than-the-alternative Republicans to raise a conservative solution. It's not up to government to cater to anyone.

Gunny
11-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Who's talking about catering? If there is a problem that lacks a conservative viewpoint then it's up to the more-conservative-than-the-alternative Republicans to raise a conservative solution. It's not up to government to cater to anyone.

Where to start ...

The government caters to itself. It also caters to minorities. We live under the tyranny of the minority.

Why do all these blacks, fags and wetbacks get all the publicity, attention and special laws while the rest of us don't get sh*t? Seen anyone called for a hate crime on whites? Christians? I'd call school rules a hate crime against Christians. You can wear your ugly African colors and your Muhammed t--, but you can't be Southern and white and wear a shirt that has a confederate battle flag or a picture of Jesus.

And NOW there's this viral video against Trump where they accuse him of tearing up the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment isn't even part of the Bill of Rights. And dumbasses just go along with it.

fj1200
11-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Where to start ...

I don't think that really addressed my comment. :poke:

Gunny
11-10-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't think that really addressed my comment. :poke:

Sure I did. Don't cherrypick my posts. I made my point and you know it. You might try playing dumb with other people. Wasting your time with that act with me.

fj1200
11-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Sure I did. Don't cherrypick my posts. I made my point and you know it. You might try playing dumb with other people. Wasting your time with that act with me.

I know you made your point, I just think you overstate it a bit. :)

Russ
11-16-2015, 08:53 PM
Russ I'm just seeing this post.
after i give my POV once or twice in threads on race subjects here i often leave for others because the commentary just wears on me.

Concerning "Black lives matter" ok From My perspective it's a loose collection of people that come with various intensity and POVS on the same subject.
it's not just some '"hate police" "kill police" white people don't matter" group.

IMO those mischaracterizations are EXACTLY like saying that some KKK and Mass Shooters were part of militias and NRA, THEREFORE the Militias and the NRA are all REALLY ONLY a bunch of mass shooters and hate filled idiot racist.

Are there racist in the some militia groups? yeses. Are they all racist? Noooo.
If I were a news station could i go out everyday and find most the criminal or crazy militia or NRA guys to quote as well.
that wouldn't be fair to millions of people that share SOME of the SAME basic very legitimate ideas and concerns.
That's for starters.

So are there some cop haters in the 'Black lives matter thing' Yessss. Are there a some in the "leadership" (does it really have any leadership) maybe. Are there a bunch of oversensitive and knee jerk reacting kids that are operating more on heat than light. And shout stuff just to be in the crowd? Probably.
Does it mean that the issues raise are illegitimate? No, not at all.
I don't watch a lot of TV or play on Facebook or social media much so i don't have a broad sense of the general tone of how "black Lives mater" is playing there. And I haven't been in any protest or marches with it, so i don't know what's being said there other than the inflammatory clips posted here. I have been to similar events in the past and have noted that the media pulls the most sensational imagery and comments and doesn't fairly represent what happens and the bulk of the type of people or the tone of the event.

But the little that i've run across of "black Lives matter" mainly is only pointing out problems that have been spoken of since the very beginning of formal police forces in the US. that is. demanding fair and equal treatment of Blacks by police.
Plus the term -Black lives matter- is not an EXCLUSIONARY term. It's just pointing out that the problem of police killings and abusive policing is WORSE among blacks. period.

For whites to take offense at the slogan just means it's misunderstood.
Of course white lives matter .they ALREADY matter very much to police. -for the most part-. People are just demanding that black live matter AS MUCH. not more than. or instead of. How that point is missed or overlooked is weird to me. And seems like something used to stir the pot of oversensitive knee jerk more heat than light white folks.

Concerning Tarintio's comments. I suspect that those aren't his ONLY sentiments on the matter. But the fact that he does asked police to his home IMO doesn't show Hypocrisy it just means he thinks SOME cops are murderers and most are doing the job they are suppose to be doing on a daily basis. I haven't reviewed the details of his statements so i can't defend or condemn what he said. But it's always weird to me that people are often SO upset over comments like that but don't ever seem quite as Exercised about the all the DEAD and falsely jailed and abused people the "horrible" comments are meant to address.

TO ME. a cop who chokes a man to death when there's no offense on the scene is a murderer.
Others may disagree and think LEOs have a perfect right to kill you if you don't get on the ground FAST ENOUGH after already establishing you've committed no crime. I think it's murder myself. And those that cover and make excuse for that type of event in the police dept and courts are accomplises. And don't have a problem saying so or with others saying as much.

Does that mean i think "ALL" police are murderers? NO.
I Do think there's a police culture that covers and excuses murders and abuse against blacks and whites btw.

If you choked Gunny to death on the sidewalk and claimed you felt your life was in danger and a film was shown similar to what happen to Garner. You'd probably be called a murderer and be in prison for at least manslaughter.
If you were operating a fork lift on your job and carelessly killed someone by accident in NewYork you'd probably be in prison for manslaughter. Not assigned to desk duty or unpaid leave then back on the job after an internal investigation. And your fellow forklift drivers wouldn't but harassing the employee that took the film of the accident.

It's the real incidents like that and many even more clear over the decades that have gone unaddressed that fuel the overall concern and talk on the issue from many black peoples perspectives, mine included. And there are many whites and others --some that have worked in the system-- that see the problems and speak and write on it publicly. Other non-blacks&latinios have heard it from various sources and get it even if they've never personally seen it or been anywhere close to experiencing it.

I haven't lived through an earthquake but can still be very moved to help and comment after being told the devastating experiences of others. And even if my 2nd hand comments from my comfortable home aren't from personal experience it doesn't mean they are invalid, false or insincere does it?

anyway, I don't know if the above replies to what you were wondering about but there it is.

Rev,
Sorry, I missed your response until now, and thanks for the response. I have to say I have a different perspective of Black Lives Matter, mostly because of what I hear their spokesman saying whenever I see them on the news. They sound perpetually angry, they want to get their message out often by shouting over the scheduled speaker at various events, and despite all the coverage they get I haven't really heard a cohesive message from them, beyond that they want to accuse anyone in authority.
I decided some time ago that black people must deal with things I never see. I've had two black close friends, and in both cases when we were drinking, after about the 5th beer their "filter" started slipping. Not at me, but at the way things are. It made me decide to never assume that my perspective is the same as a black person's perspective.
I still think, though, that the angry Black Lives Matter people, and the angry Missouri college people, and the pandering President of the United States, are not doing themselves or you any favors. They are not helping blacks, they're not helping whites, they're not helping police, and they are significantly harming race relations in a way that will last a generation. I think this generation needs another Martin Luther King, not another Malcolm X.

reason10
11-17-2015, 12:01 AM

----

Director Quentin Tarantino defended his comments that have triggered boycotts from police unions, and argued police brutality “ultimately what I feel is a problem of white supremacy in this country” on Wednesday’s “All In with Chris Hayes” on MSNBC.

Tarantino explained his statement that triggered the boycott by saying, “Well, we were at a rally that was dealing with unarmed people, mostly black and brown, who have been shot and killed, or beaten, or strangled by the police, and I was obviously referring to the people in those type of situations. I was referring to Eric Garner. I was referring to Sam DuBose. I was referring to Antonio [Lopez Guzman]. I was referring to Tamir Rice. That’s what I was referring to.”

He added, “in those cases in particular that we’re talking about, I actually do believe that they were murder. Now, in the case of Walter Scott, who was the man running in the park and was shot in the back, and the case of Sam DuBose, I believe those were murder, and they were deemed murder. And the reason — and the only reason they were deemed murder is because the incidences were caught on video. However, if they had not been caught on video, they — the murderers would have gotten away with their murder. In the case of Eric Garner, and the case of that Tamir Rice, I believe that those were murders, but they were exonerated.”

When asked about the “vitriol” with which his comments were received, Tarantino answered, “Yeah. I was surprised. I was under the impression I was an american and that I had 1st Amendment rights, and there was no problem with me going to an anti-police brutality protest, and speaking my mind, and just because I was at an anti-police brutality protest doesn’t mean I’m anti-police. And basically, there was a lot of people at that rally, and we were all crying for — we were crying for a lot of things, but there was one thing in particular, which was, stop shooting unarmed people. We want justice, but stop shooting unarmed people, but they don’t want to deal with that. They would rather start arguments with celebrities than examine the concerns put before them by a citizenry that has lost trust in them.”

Does anybody know that Tarantino wrote this line for "Pulp Fiction" (DEAD NIGGER STORAGE)? And does anybody know that Tarantino played the character in that movie who uttered the words "dead nigger storage?"

Oh, and by the way, wasn't anyone even slightly offended by the number of N words used in the Tarantino flick "Django Unchained?"

This guy uses N bombs more than a Klan meeting. I think maybe he uses more of them than the average black rap artist.

Now I'll be honest in saying that I like some of his movies: The Kill Bill series. The first From Dusk Til Dawn. Django Unchained.

He's produced a lot of stinkers as well. His Grindhouse flick was awful. Worst thing I've ever seen Kurt Russell in.

Perianne
11-17-2015, 04:59 AM
deleted by Peri

indago
11-17-2015, 07:17 AM
Does anybody know that Tarantino wrote this line for "Pulp Fiction" (DEAD NIGGER STORAGE)? And does anybody know that Tarantino played the character in that movie who uttered the words "dead nigger storage?"

Oh, and by the way, wasn't anyone even slightly offended by the number of N words used in the Tarantino flick "Django Unchained?"

Then you probably never saw the movie Blazing Saddles...

From Django Unchained:

Dr. King Schultz: "So, how do you like the bounty hunting business?"

Django: "Killin' white folks and gittin' paid fer it? What's not to like?"

revelarts
11-17-2015, 08:14 AM
Rev,
Sorry, I missed your response until now, and thanks for the response. I have to say I have a different perspective of Black Lives Matter, mostly because of what I hear their spokesman saying whenever I see them on the news. They sound perpetually angry, they want to get their message out often by shouting over the scheduled speaker at various events, and despite all the coverage they get I haven't really heard a cohesive message from them, beyond that they want to accuse anyone in authority.
I decided some time ago that black people must deal with things I never see. I've had two black close friends, and in both cases when we were drinking, after about the 5th beer their "filter" started slipping. Not at me, but at the way things are. It made me decide to never assume that my perspective is the same as a black person's perspective.
I still think, though, that the angry Black Lives Matter people, and the angry Missouri college people, and the pandering President of the United States, are not doing themselves or you any favors. They are not helping blacks, they're not helping whites, they're not helping police, and they are significantly harming race relations in a way that will last a generation. I think this generation needs another Martin Luther King, not another Malcolm X.

Well I can't speak for "the movement", all i know is that issues brought up are real, if not the solutions.
As i said I don't watch much TV news, And i haven't been to any events so i don't know what the real tone on the ground is.
And yes it'd be great today to have 100,000 MLKs and 1,000,000 like the whites that marched WITH him.

But remember, both King and X were harassed by the gov't and shot.
d@mned if you do...

And i have to say this to. It seems many whites often want blacks to emulate MLK but many (-even here at DP-) revel in their own tough guy 'I don't take any sh@t from anyone', 'don't touch me i'm dangerous', 'I hurt those who try to hurt me or mine', 'lets get them before they get us', personas and political views.

If it's good for blacks to take a non-violent, peaceful, moral persuasion, reason with people, love your enemy, stance shouldn't whites do the same? Any white MLK like leaders in general or for cops or soldiers, trying to win over oppressive blacks, muslims or illegals with non-violences, love and dialogue?

Jeff
11-17-2015, 08:23 AM

This guy uses N bombs more than a Klan meeting. I think maybe he uses more of them than the average black rap artist.

Now I'll be honest in saying that I like some of his movies: The Kill Bill series. The first From Dusk Til Dawn. Django Unchained.

He's produced a lot of stinkers as well. His Grindhouse flick was awful. Worst thing I've ever seen Kurt Russell in.

I wonder if he uses the "N" word more than blacks do ? It's a word ( not a particularly good one, but it is a word period ) Now add the "N" word to all the other "offensive" words blacks use ( pecker wood, cracker and so on ) should the whites riot now ? People that look to stir shit seem to find words that are offensive, what ever happened to ignore a idiot. These folks would be rioting and going crazy if the word nigger was never spoke, they want trouble, they are looking for it. And the liberal worms are caving into there demands, as long as the liberals do that they will continue to find reason to riot.

Black Diamond
11-17-2015, 08:31 AM
I wonder if he uses the "N" word more than blacks do?

Nigger please...

Gunny
11-17-2015, 09:33 AM
I wonder if he uses the "N" word more than blacks do ? It's a word ( not a particularly good one, but it is a word period ) Now add the "N" word to all the other "offensive" words blacks use ( pecker wood, cracker and so on ) should the whites riot now ? People that look to stir shit seem to find words that are offensive, what ever happened to ignore a idiot. These folks would be rioting and going crazy if the word nigger was never spoke, they want trouble, they are looking for it. And the liberal worms are caving into there demands, as long as the liberals do that they will continue to find reason to riot.

In a good 45 years of playing basketball daily, you know how many times I've been called nigger by blacks? Where do you think I learned to talk so much smack?:laugh:

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm glad we got off of the paris attacks and the dead people. We were in the middle of the black lives matter movement and were interrupted.

At least that's what some black folks said right after the attacks.

Gunny
11-17-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm glad we got off of the paris attacks and the dead people. We were in the middle of the black lives matter movement and were interrupted.

At least that's what some black folks said right after the attacks.

You watch too much football. Black Lives Matter is having a hissy fit about the attention being drawn away from them.

Russ
11-18-2015, 09:38 PM
Well I can't speak for "the movement", all i know is that issues brought up are real, if not the solutions.
As i said I don't watch much TV news, And i haven't been to any events so i don't know what the real tone on the ground is.
And yes it'd be great today to have 100,000 MLKs and 1,000,000 like the whites that marched WITH him.

But remember, both King and X were harassed by the gov't and shot.
d@mned if you do...

And i have to say this to. It seems many whites often want blacks to emulate MLK but many (-even here at DP-) revel in their own tough guy 'I don't take any sh@t from anyone', 'don't touch me i'm dangerous', 'I hurt those who try to hurt me or mine', 'lets get them before they get us', personas and political views.

If it's good for blacks to take a non-violent, peaceful, moral persuasion, reason with people, love your enemy, stance shouldn't whites do the same? Any white MLK like leaders in general or for cops or soldiers, trying to win over oppressive blacks, muslims or illegals with non-violences, love and dialogue?

Rev,
I can't agree with your last two paragraphs. The tough sounding guys on this board - it's never about race. In fact, it's mostly being an ex-Marine or ex other armed services, and they get to talk however they want to talk.
I don't understand your point in your final paragraph, where you say about non-violence "shouldn't whites do the same?" There aren't any whites behaving violently that I've heard about, unless you mean the police involved in the Michael Brown / Eric Garner / Freddie Gray / Walter Scott stories. Which raises a question I've been wondering about. Of those 4 stories, the Walter Scott story was the one that was clearly a case of a police officer murdering a black person. And that was the story that the media barely covered, and that no one protested about. Why? That was the story that outraged me - why didn't it outrage the media and Black Lives Matters?

revelarts
11-18-2015, 10:14 PM
Rev,
I can't agree with your last two paragraphs. The tough sounding guys on this board - it's never about race. In fact, it's mostly being an ex-Marine or ex other armed services, and they get to talk however they want to talk.
I don't understand your point in your final paragraph, where you say about non-violence "shouldn't whites do the same?" There aren't any whites behaving violently that I've heard about, unless you mean the police involved in the Michael Brown / Eric Garner / Freddie Gray / Walter Scott stories. Which raises a question I've been wondering about. Of those 4 stories, the Walter Scott story was the one that was clearly a case of a police officer murdering a black person. And that was the story that the media barely covered, and that no one protested about. Why? That was the story that outraged me - why didn't it outrage the media and Black Lives Matters?

Garner and Scott are what got to me the most as well recently. There have been other stories over the years that never made much national news at all that are as bad or worse, with white, red, brown and black victims of police.

But what the MSM chooses to play up is just as much mystery to me as it is to you.
I'd guess it's a bit the same with black lives matter.
The stars aligned one day and poof there's the spark that get people going.
Maybe kinda like when you walk in the house and say something to your wife just a little bit to harshly and she suddenly "out of no where" goes full ballistic on you. Later you come to find out that it wasn't just THAT incident but a series of incidents that had been bugging her for awhile that she'd sorta been letting slide until then.

When people go off emotionally like that does it do much good to point out "...hey, what happen 3 days earlier was actually worse but you didn't say anything...."?

Concerning BLM and violence, well it sounds like all they are doing is talking as well. A few people here today talked about killing others when this or that potential situation comes up. But most people here went to immediately minimize or blow it off. However when black people talk that way as well... out of anger or frustration... over real deaths somehow we need to be more like MLK. see what i mean?

MLK talked and walked peace between races and otherwise.

several times in the violent police incidents against blacks and others the cry here and elsewhere hasn't been for restraint, love, peace and non-violence on the part of police but often anger or laughing scorn saying thing like the thug/b1tch/ahole got what they deserved.
Is that what MLK would say about people being killed over disrespecting police and the like?
this is what i mean.
where's the loving, peace and nonviolent attitude, mindset and words among whites when it comes to how law enforcement does it's job that your hoping to see and hear among blacks? Blacks mourning another death.
thats what i'm getting at there.

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 06:35 AM
You watch too much football. Black Lives Matter is having a hissy fit about the attention being drawn away from them.

Not very bright folks, are they? But that shows you, to some it's more about opportunity, being attention whores... They really couldn't care less, or they would TRULY be worrying or protesting black lives being lost. It's an epidemic in some places and the black people ignore it. But if ONE thug/criminal gets shot elsewhere? Now it's time to riot and steal things! :rolleyes:

Russ
11-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Garner and Scott are what got to me the most as well recently. There have been other stories over the years that never made much national news at all that are as bad or worse, with white, red, brown and black victims of police.

But what the MSM chooses to play up is just as much mystery to me as it is to you.
I'd guess it's a bit the same with black lives matter.
The stars aligned one day and poof there's the spark that get people going.
Maybe kinda like when you walk in the house and say something to your wife just a little bit to harshly and she suddenly "out of no where" goes full ballistic on you. Later you come to find out that it wasn't just THAT incident but a series of incidents that had been bugging her for awhile that she'd sorta been letting slide until then.

When people go off emotionally like that does it do much good to point out "...hey, what happen 3 days earlier was actually worse but you didn't say anything...."?

Concerning BLM and violence, well it sounds like all they are doing is talking as well. A few people here today talked about killing others when this or that potential situation comes up. But most people here went to immediately minimize or blow it off. However when black people talk that way as well... out of anger or frustration... over real deaths somehow we need to be more like MLK. see what i mean?

MLK talked and walked peace between races and otherwise.

several times in the violent police incidents against blacks and others the cry here and elsewhere hasn't been for restraint, love, peace and non-violence on the part of police but often anger or laughing scorn saying thing like the thug/b1tch/ahole got what they deserved.
Is that what MLK would say about people being killed over disrespecting police and the like?
this is what i mean.
where's the loving, peace and nonviolent attitude, mindset and words among whites when it comes to how law enforcement does it's job that your hoping to see and hear among blacks? Blacks mourning another death.
thats what i'm getting at there.

I never say things too harshly to my wife. ;)

I should also should say that if the media didn't stoke the flames and rush to blame mostly innocent police (in my opinion) in Ferguson and Baltimore, there probably wouldn't have been riots and fires. And strangely, the media didn't care about Scott much. Maybe that's the danger of getting everyone worked up in Ferguson, and then the details of the story showed that most of the "witnesses" changed their stories, or couldn't agree with each other, or were proven to be lying. Then people that sympathized at first felt like they'd been played, so they couldn't rouse any sympathy when Walter Scott really did get killed in cold blood.

I hope that Black Lives Matters doesn't do the same thing by killing people's sympathy just before something that really matters happens.

revelarts
11-19-2015, 08:08 PM
I never say things too harshly to my wife. ;)

I hope that Black Lives Matters doesn't do the same thing by killing people's sympathy just before something that really matters happens.
same here

aboutime
11-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Anyone....and I do mean ANYONE who still feels a need, or gets some personal flattery for their ego by bragging about using the "N" word; IMO, is merely demonstrating how ignorance really works.

Perianne
11-19-2015, 11:40 PM
A friend of mine wrote me today:

The Black Lives Matter antics are slowly morphing me into Archie Bunker.