PDA

View Full Version : What Will They Call Him?

Perianne
11-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Now that Ben Carson is leading, or nearly leading, what debasing terms will the leftist media use to belittle him?

I have already pointed out the NYT's reluctance to call him doctor. How long until Uncle Tom, House Nigger, etc?

Let's try to guess what they will call him and we can keep up with it and post links to fulfill our predictions. I think it might be fun.

revelarts, I am not referring to Ben Carson as a nigger. He is not a nigger. He seems to be a fine man of whom anyone here would be proud to call a friend, a neighbor, or even President.

gabosaurus
11-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Now that Ben Carson is leading, or nearly leading, what debasing terms will the leftist media use to belittle him?

He's doing quite well, pretty impressive. That little boy is driving well and he's putting well. He's doing everything it takes to win. So, you know what you guys do when he gets in here? You pat him on the back and say congratulations and enjoy it and tell him not to serve fried chicken next year.

Perianne
11-05-2015, 11:02 AM
He's doing quite well, pretty impressive. That little boy is driving well and he's putting well. He's doing everything it takes to win. So, you know what you guys do when he gets in here? You pat him on the back and say congratulations and enjoy it and tell him not to serve fried chicken next year.

Ha. That Fuzzy is funny, lol.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 11:05 AM

I have already pointed out the NYT's reluctance to call him doctor. How long until Uncle Tom, House Nigger, etc?

Let's try to guess what they will call him and we can keep up with it and post links to fulfill our predictions. I think it might be fun.

@revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760), I am not referring to Ben Carson as a nigger. He is not a nigger. He seems to be a fine man of whom anyone here would be proud to call a friend, a neighbor, or even President.

Uncle Tom.

gabosaurus
11-05-2015, 11:07 AM
They are going to call him an idiot if he keeps saying stupid crap like thiss:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52396-Ben-Carson-is-a-REALLY-strange-person

Black Diamond
11-05-2015, 11:08 AM

revelarts, I am not referring to Ben Carson as a nigger. He is not a nigger. He seems to be a fine man of whom anyone here would be proud to call a friend, a neighbor, or even President.

Traitor to his race.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 11:23 AM
They are going to call him an idiot if he keeps saying stupid crap like thiss:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52396-Ben-Carson-is-a-REALLY-strange-person

What's going to happen is you are going to call him everything you always have historically called conservative blacks .... mindless names with no substance and the MSM will make sure it's all over the place. That's how you do business. You just talk a bunch of bullshit and your braindead disciples lemming right along.