PDA

View Full Version : First-grader Suspended from School for Shooting Imaginary Bow and Arrow

jimnyc
11-05-2015, 11:45 AM
His mother thinks it's a silly game of super heroes, but one little boy's school is taking his recent actions very seriously.

A Cincinnati boy has been suspended from the first grade for three days after pretending to shoot one of his classmates with a bow and arrow. A teacher spotted the action when the boy was playing outside and told the principal of the school.

"I have no tolerance for any real, pretend or imitated violence," said a letter, obtained by Fox News, from Principal Joe Crachiolo to the boys' parents. "The punishment is an out of school suspension."

The boy was called into the principal's office and then Crachiolo contacted Matthew and Martha Miele, his parents.

"The punishment is so severe in this it's hard as a parent to try to make this a teachable moment for our kid so we can move forward in a healthy manner," said Matthew Miele.

http://womanista.com/2015/11/05/first-grader-suspended-from-school-for-shooting-imaginary-bow-an/

Gunny
11-05-2015, 11:51 AM
His mother thinks it's a silly game of super heroes, but one little boy's school is taking his recent actions very seriously.

A Cincinnati boy has been suspended from the first grade for three days after pretending to shoot one of his classmates with a bow and arrow. A teacher spotted the action when the boy was playing outside and told the principal of the school.

"I have no tolerance for any real, pretend or imitated violence," said a letter, obtained by Fox News, from Principal Joe Crachiolo to the boys' parents. "The punishment is an out of school suspension."

The boy was called into the principal's office and then Crachiolo contacted Matthew and Martha Miele, his parents.

"The punishment is so severe in this it's hard as a parent to try to make this a teachable moment for our kid so we can move forward in a healthy manner," said Matthew Miele.

http://womanista.com/2015/11/05/first-grader-suspended-from-school-for-shooting-imaginary-bow-an/

Do ANY of these people have any kind of brain compass? They bust little kids over BS, but won't confront the ones that actually do the shootings. Then they blame the damned gun instead of the hand that holds it.

I'm STILL looking at the fishing boat in Costa Rica. Of course, the lefties will call it a yacht.

Perianne
11-05-2015, 11:54 AM
First grade. Sad. How about let's let little boys be boys?

Gunny
11-05-2015, 12:04 PM
First grade. Sad. How about let's let little boys be boys?

If I was a little boy NOW, I'd already be in prison. The worst punishment EVER was getting my cowboy hat and cap guns taken away for a week. Our whole society has turned into a bunch of whiny-a$$ wimps. And, they don't even bust the right people.

You CAN'T take away the Rights of idiots that are actually dangerous, but you CAN take away the Rights of someone wearing a t shirt considered not PC or playing with toys. Ridiculous. And we served to defend THAT?

Perianne
11-05-2015, 12:08 PM
If I was a little boy NOW, I'd already be in prison. The worst punishment EVER was getting my cowboy hat and cap guns taken away for a week. Our whole society has turned into a bunch of whiny-a$$ wimps. And, they don't even bust the right people.

You CAN'T take away the Rights of idiots that are actually dangerous, but you CAN take away the Rights of someone wearing a t shirt considered not PC or playing with toys. Ridiculous. And we served to defend THAT?

If the leftists take away what is natural from children, they hope the children will turn towards that which is unnatural.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 12:46 PM
If the leftists take away what is natural from children, they hope the children will turn towards that which is unnatural.

They're doing EXACTLY that. Big picture .... they take away what is natural to ALL of us. Not just our children. We cater to the "unnatural" in this country. The majority suffers.

LongTermGuy
11-06-2015, 11:10 AM

http://www.theliberal.co.uk/images/issue13/help_mom.jpg

Gunny
11-06-2015, 02:38 PM
http://www.theliberal.co.uk/images/issue13/help_mom.jpg

Geez ... I think I'd rather have a monster :laugh:

Trigg
11-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Why, in the hell, would this brain dead teacher report a child for this???? Idiots!!